the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadway Productions Presents:

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broadway Productions Presents:  - Page 2 Empty Re: Broadway Productions Presents:

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:06 pm

"You're not planning to leave me alone, are you?" Kim said with an eyeroll, not looking up. She took a sip of her coffee and sighed down at her sketches.

Back to top Go down

Broadway Productions Presents:  - Page 2 Empty Re: Broadway Productions Presents:

Post by ShaneColton Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Cole drove to the theater, wanting to be early. He was always early to wherever he went and it drove Keira absolutely insane. On the way here he explained like ten times how important it was for them to be on time! Time is money in the acting business, and she still hadn't learned that. He knew she hated being away from Javan, and he was still in awe of how responsible the child had made her. Javan was the center of her world now, and she took really good care of the boy. He smiled thinking of how Javan had brightened his own life.

They soon arrived and Cole opened the door for Keira and draped an arm around her shoulder as they walked into the big theater. He headed for the front row where they both sat down to wait for whatever happened next. This was all kinda new for them, for they had only ever done local plays in their town.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Annabelle smiled happily, tucking a bit of her hair behind one of her ears. "Yes, well, I shall try to have it perfect non-the-less." She brushed her fingers on her dress to straighten the wrinkless material then smiled again. "How many are being cast if I may ask?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 pm

((Anyone want to talk to Kay?))
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Josh chuckled and shrugged. "I'm bored, who else am I suppose to play with?" He asked as he leaned over her seat, staring down at her sketches. "Which show is this for?" He asked as his eyes studied the drawings.

Jeremy watched her and gave a small smile. "As many as I deem worthy, love." He turned and started back towards the stage, handing his clipboard over to someone. "Where are those scripts? I asked for them ten minutes ago!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:13 pm

"Designer's secret," Kim said, covering the drawings -- partially -- with her arm, and in the same movement putting the first finger over her other hand to his lips. "Shh." She winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Josh grinned and pretended to bite her finger. "You sure you don't want a distraction?" he asked with a playful, mischevious look in his eye as he appraised her. "You might like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 pm

When Josh tried to bite her finger, Kim curled itinto a loose fist and dropped it to the table. She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him over her shoulder. "What makes you think I'd want a distraction /you/ had to offer?"

Then again, the drinks he'd mentioned....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Josh grinned as he watched her, dropping till his lips were at her ear. "Because I know how to get a hold of all the good stuff," he said quietly before kissing her neck and standing. "Tonight at 8." He winked at her and began to walk away, Kelony in the lead.

Kelony still felt dead and looked more annoyed at having Josh follow her than anything. The two bickered like siblings most of the time and this seemed to be one of those days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Kim stuck her tongue in her cheek as she watched him walk away, then shook her head, dropping her forehead into her fingertips. She looked down at her drawings, studying them to refocus. She wouldn't let him phase her.

Though, tonight at 8 might be a different story....

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Annabelle smiled a little, then frowned as her eyes landed on the messy corner of the room with annoyance. That wouldn't do. She couldn't have a mess in her work area. If her assistants thought otherwise when she managed to apprehend a few then they would have a problem on their hands. In a very short time period she was covered in the mess, but half of e corner had been cleaned.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Jeremy growled as he stalked into the stage area. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY SET DESIGNER?"

Josh rolled his eyes as he heard Jeremy's booming voice through the theater doors. He followed Kelony inside and slid into the seat, sliding down so he was slouching, his feet over the back of the seat in front of him. This was the worst part about the whole deal. Try outs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Ken strolled into the theatre, hands in his pockets, but with good posture. His eyes were bright and hopeful, full of energy. It was obvious he was going to do his best, and was hoping for...something. Hopefully more than a chorus/ensemble role this time.

Kim finished up her coffee and checked her watch. Almost time for auditions. She'd give it a little, though. She liked to show up part way through, so she didn't have to listen to the director's droning voice for every show she designed. Besides, the set designer didn't /have/ to be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Kelony got up from her seat to throw away her cup and accidently tripped, falling into Ken. "Sorry!" She said, holding her hands out as if she was trying to keep from spilling the empty coffee cup on him. "I'm so sorry!"

Jeremy growled as a person ran up to him, handing him his clipboard and a couple piles of scripts. "Come get one!" he shouted at the actors as he dropped the piles seperately onto the stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Ken raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled. "The cup's empty, nothing's on me, it's fine..." His eyes twinkled and he chuckled again, shaking his head a little and running a hand through his hair. "Don't worry about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Kelony stared up at him blushing as she righted herself. "Ok...sorry," she bit her lip and ducked her head as she moved around him quickly. She tossed her cup into the garbage, making a perfect basket. She then glanced at the back of Ken's head and felt her cheeks burn with embaressment. She chewed her lip and followed him up to the front to grab her copy of the scripts. Rock of Ages, Wicked, Beauty and the Beast, Phantom of the Opera, the list just seemed to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Annabelle finished her cleaning, going over the room once more before making her way out to the set and taking a seat in the house so to be out of the way but to be able to watch the audition. That way she could easily see what all was going on, she didn't like not knowing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 am

Ken hummed something under his breath as he went up to the get the scrips, tapping his leg with his hand to the beat of whatever song it was. He shifted the stack of scripts into his arms, flipping open the first one and leafing through it as he headed back to his seat in the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum