the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 40 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Tara:"Most boyfriends wouldn't be gleefully counting down the hours until their girlfriend's death, but okay...You didn't answer my question," I cocked my head to the side urging him to answer it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Aiden: "I'm not gleefully counting down!" I said defensively. "I'm just saying that for all we know, the baby could come tomorrow or it would come next week! We can't count time here, Tara."

Rose: "Oh, Aiden, quit stalling and answer the damn question." I giggled. Oh, this is too good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Tara:"Judging by stomach...I probably have seven days left," I patted the little lump in my belly grudgingly. I didn't want to look fat for my last bit of life, but I didn't get a choice. I nodded at Rose then looked back at Aiden. "What she said."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Aiden: I sighed. "Fine." I said. "Four." I whispered, barely audible.

Rose: I raised an eyebrow. "What was that?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Tara:"Oh really? That's...interesting," I pretended to examine fingernails, as if I didn't care about his answer. But secretly, my heart had just broken a little. I had known I wasn't Aiden's first, though I secretly had hoped I was, but four was a lot. Especially if it wasn't counting me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Aiden: "That's counting you, Tara. So, before you, three." I said, ashamed. What will she think of me now?

Rose: Aww.... Aiden looked genuinely upset with himself. Poor guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Tara:"Cool," I shrugged, always having used short answers and generic expressions when I was annoyed, upset, or angry. I was just upset, though. But how many girls Aiden had done it with shouldn't matter. They were all before me, it wasn't like he had been cheating on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Aiden: She appeared.... expressionless. Uh-oh. I'd had enough experience with girls that if they made no emotion, they were pissed at you. Or at something else. Mostly you. "Tara, I'm sorry." I said. I hated myself. I should've stalled longer. Or just flat out said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Tara:"For what? You didn't do anything wrong," I forced out a short laugh. Hopefully we could all just forget about it and move on...but Aiden looked all bent out of shape about this, so probably not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Aiden: "You seem mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Tara:"Well, I'm not, okay?" I smiled assuringly and reached up to kiss him on the cheek. Ugh, how many girls had kissed that cheek before? No, it didn't matter, I was just thinking of irrational questions now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Aiden: "You sure?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Tara: I didn't answer, because the only answer he'd like (yes) would be a lie. I looked around for something else to talk about, but there was hardly anything of interest in this room...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Rose: While she was looking around, i mouthed at Aiden "she's pissed."

Aiden: Rose mouthed something to me. It looked like she wanted to say "she's pissed." Ah. I was right. I nodded. "Have you felt anything yet? Kicks, nudges, movement, anything?"I asked Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Tara:"Probably, I've been a little distracted. Do you wanna see if you can feel anything?" I pulled up my shirt, but stopped before my bra. I stopped there mostly for Rose's sake, but also because I didn't feel like Aiden deserved to see anything anymore ((hahaha, I just had to work that in)) My stomach protruded, and it was weird to think there was a little person in there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Aiden: I smiled and placed my hand on her bare stomach. I felt something, a small nudge. "Did you feel that?" I asked.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40