the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

(yeah, probably. unless i ration my time out. but still, i have no idea how late we're going to be at my aunt's house. Tomorrow's Black Friday. parents and aunt might be getting up at o dark thirty to shop. might be forced to go to bed early Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 pm

((hehe xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am

(aw, i get on,and you're gone. NOOOOO!!!!! DX )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:13 am

((Ahhhhhh I'm hereā€¦for maybe ten minutes. I'm going shooing, so I won't be on until later.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

(yay! you're sort of back! what's shooing?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 am

((bleh, stupid iPod. Shopping, is what I meant. Your turn to post, by the way))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am

(whoops, missed that. lol)

Aiden: "Yeah. More than likely. But I think that the actual victims calling in would be proof enough. Then match it with pictures, and then poof! Our case is pretty legit." I said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders then sitting us both down on the curb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 am

Tara: The police car arrived withen tens minutes; the officers matched our pictures and wanted to take us to the statuion. I shook my head "No, hospital first. Rose needs medical help as soon as possible." I had realized that those wolves could have been infected, so it'd be best to get her to a proffesional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 am

Aiden: "Tara, they don't know where she is." I muttered to her, then aloud to the officers "Rose is in a cave in the woods. She has a broken ankle, and multiple scratches from a wolf attack. We treated it temporarily with... what was that plant, Tara?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 am

Tara: "Aloe vera, it's only temporary relief, though. We can lead you to her, since the cave'll be hard to find on your own." The officers agreed, and took us to the hospital. And then to the hospital roof "I've never ridden in a helicopter before," I whispered excitedly to Aiden, even though this was a serious situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 am

Aiden: "Me neither." I whispered back, smiling at her excitement. Almost like a child meeting Santa Claus. I chuckled.

Rose: Three dolls lie in front of me. They were better than my first one. Much better. The first one was total crap, and these weren't exactly perfect, but they weren't going to burn your eyes off with their crappiness. I sighed and leaned back against the rock, wondering how Tara and Aiden were coming with the city finding. They could be gone days. Weeks. Months even. I wondered if I would die in this cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am

Tara: The helicopter took off, and it was the weirdest feeling flying above everything, at this speed. A lot different then flying in an airplane. We directed them north, using the river from before as a guide. We almost missed the cave but I stopped the pilot just in time. They flew down.[code]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 am

((we're leaving to go shop, but we'll be there in twentY minutes or less.I think there may be wifi so I'll probably be back on within half an hour Sad))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:53 am

Rose: I heard something outside. A weird thumping. An even thumping. Wind burst through the secret entrance, blowing my crap dolls toward the back of the cave, and blowing the fire out.

Aiden: I jumped out of the helicopter when we landed. "Rose, you in there? We have help!" I yelled over the blades of the chopper.

Rose: "Aiden?" I yelled, and crawled out the secret entrance. There was a helicopter, and Aiden was standing outside of it, Tara inside. Civilization. People who weren't going to hurt us. I smiled in delight as two paramedics ran out of the chopper with a gurney, and helped me on. I was going to live.

(aw man.... Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Tara: "I hope we didn't take too long, we're you on the verge of dying from boredom?" I laughed, glad that some pressure was off of us all now. We'd go to the hospital, they'd fix us up, and then...Aiden and I would go back to California, but where would Rose go? I glanced over at Aiden, deciding to bring it up later. We landed back on the hospital roof, and they carried Rose down to a room. I hopped out of the helicopter and followed, not about to leave Rose. Not in her current condition, when there was no reason I should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 am

Rose: Finally. Civilization (even in a hospital room) never felt so welcoming. I flopped back into one of the pillows, not that they were the comfiest, but they damn well were in my situation.

Aiden: I followed after Tara, grasping her hand as we followed Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:27 pm

((Hi ROSE! Very Happy))

Tara: The doctors came in and fussed with Rose for a few minutes, running tests, etc. They sewed up some of her gashes that had been extra deep, and wrapped up her ankle. Then they said she needed to rest, but we could still stay in her room if we were quiet. I rolled my eyes, they should know I was almost never quiet. The doctors left. "Feeling better, Rose?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm

(YAY! INSPIRED IS BACK!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

Rose: I laughed. "Much. I also feel doped up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Tara: I laughed. "That'll wear off soon, but then you're going to be exhausted. The doctors said you only have to spend one night here, which is a good sign. And then...well, you can leave..." I trailed off, still worried about where Rose would go after all of this. But I smiled to cover up my sort of sad thoughts.

((I came back on when I was shopping, but the wifi kept flickering, and it was very annoying, lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Aiden: I put an arm around Tara's shoulders. "So I have a question for you Rose."

Rose: "Yeah, Aiden?"

Aiden: "Where will you go when all is said and done?"

Rose: I frowned. "Um, I'm not sure. I have an apartment back home, but we all kind of saw how that worked out." I laughed weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

((what happened to the apartment? I think I missed that part...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:40 pm

(she got kidnapped while she was living on her own lol. dang it, i gtg. we're going to Busch Gardens.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:41 pm

((Aw okay bye Sad see you tomorrow))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Tara: I bit the inside of my cheek. "You know, actually the doctor said we should leave while you sleep, but we'll be back," I lied about the first part and pulled Aiden into the hallway outside of her room, closing the door behind us. "We can't just leave Rose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Rose: I guess that was my cue to sleep. But i didn't feel sleepy. I was wide awake, and excited. But that was going to change when the drugs wore off. I sighed, and flicked on the in-room TV to see what was being said about us on the news. Apparently the cops got to national television already and told them that we three were found. In Wyoming. Did we really drive that far from Virginia? How the heck did we get to freakin Wyoming? There were no waves in Wyoming, so Aiden couldn't be from here. Tara seemed too... i couldn't place a finger on what exactly Tara was, but she wasn't very Wyoming-ish. Autumn I knew nothing about. But even she didn't seem very Wyoming-ish.

Aiden: "I know, Tara. She's pretty much stuck on her own, and she's lived that way for the majority of her life, from what i understand. but still, i'm not sure whether or not to ask her to go to California with us or get her an apartment here. Or we could just leave it up to the cops, but that probably means they'll stick her in foster, and she does not seem to be the type to enjoy that idea." I said, recalling her words about refusing to love in the cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next