the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chat Of Flufftastic Proportions!

2 posters

Go down

A Chat Of Flufftastic Proportions! Empty A Chat Of Flufftastic Proportions!

Post by Avery Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 pm

This is a long overdue continuation from the chatbox between Hitomi and Axis. Feel free to stalk, like you know you want to, but if you are not Avery or Mady, then please refrain from posting.

It's basically a city setting, I would assume not a large city, but something reasonable. And a store that has cookies. I think its as simple as that.

Also, I really think that there is no need to post bios of our characters... So... Um... Yeah.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

A Chat Of Flufftastic Proportions! Empty Re: A Chat Of Flufftastic Proportions!

Post by Avery Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Hitomi knew she shouldn't be out after dark, but the allure of the the park was too much. It was only 11, anyway. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her long black coat, her shoes clicking hollowly against the sidewalk. Bleached bone pale in the moonlight, Hitomi stood out against the dark green foliage and her dark hair. A feeling settled in the pit of her stomach and she swallowed, continuing her walk. Her eyes stayed on the sidewalk, carefully scanning each crack before passing it. There was no noise. She felt peaceful. It was... Nice.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:45 pm

You shouldn't be able to do such strange things to me...
I shouldn't be so enticed by you.
Your eyes that sparkle as the white of your bright smile is shown - the way you shy away from me when I say something that makes you turn red, making your healthy, beating heart hammering away in your chest...
So innocent, so optimistic; full of light...
The opposite of me; a something so dark, hollow, and dead. Incapable of feeling - both physically and emotionally, I am a weapon meant to bring havoc, create war.
The Apocalypse.
A monster.
I have become a possession of yours; your protector, a girl so delicate and living... One meal that I refuse to eat.
But why? This I cannot understand.
Hitomi. What have you done?

She was gone. The girl, Hitomi, was gone. His steps fell faster against the pavement while his hidden chains gave a faint echoing rattle. It was dark - she should not be out in the dark, alone. Hitomi should not be without him at her side to protect her. He was her weapon; why would she be foolish enough to leave him behind? It was his existence. Axis was hardly visible cloaked in his darkness as he was, whisking along the shadowed alleyways. She would regret this, should something happen to her, and so he would tell her. She should be in bed. All mortals-and foxes-should be in bed. He had been in her house---NO HE HAD NOT BEEN HIDING IN HER CLOSET! *coughcough...* and heard the door open, so he had immediately followed her, when she just...disappeared from his sight. Now, here he was, hunting after his missing little fox female, when he had been content before all of this.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Hitomi was alone. She wishes she had at least invited her friends along. They were ones who might like a midnight stroll. She felt a sudden snap and before she could blink, she was one the ground, on her hands and knees. She looked around, checking if someone had tripped her. No one. Her heel. It had snapped. Waves of emotion washed over her instantly. She was embarrassed, even in the absence of people. She felt impractical. She felt stupid. But she was prone to overreacting. She stood, brushing herself off, then kicked off her shoes. She left them right in the spot she had fallen and looked at her hands. Some minor road rash, a bit of blood, but nothing bad. She sighed and continued walking, now barefoot.

It was cold.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Blood.

Hitomi's blood.

The aroma instantly set him off in a specific direction, his chains singing almost as if speaking out on the emotions, that if he did have them, would have most likely been raging. However, in reality, Axis' single-eyed gaze merely darkened and slanted minutely (not 'minutely,' as in time, lol.) as he neared her location. The scent really was not helping his blazing, all-consuming hunger at the moment, but he forced it down and continued to ignore it. Like he always did. When she came into view, his body had...strangely relaxed beneath the cloak that concealed him.

"Hitomi." His voice was low, lacking in any human feeling as he snatched the girl-and her shoes-by her slim waist, pulling her into his arms. And just like that, he turned and began walking back to her house with her against his chest. Something kept him, though, and he stopped. If she had came all the way out here, it meant that she desired to be here... He turned back and began a slow pace down the way she had started, silent. Silent until the matter of her wound returned to his mind. Axis took one of her hands in his as he walked, inspecting the burn while keeping his resolve to overlook the thin dots of blood the scrapes were emitting. "Does it hurt you?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Does it hurt?

Hitomi focused, trying to feel her hands, then shook her head when she came to the conclusion that it didn't. She rested her head against him, silently relieved that she wasn't alone anymore. Something about the unnatural stillness of his heart put her mind at ease. They were two aliens in a very human world, neither taking the time to really live. He was her distraction, her escape. he was so... Focused. So... Unfeeling. He didn't get distracted by the little things, by stupid little problems. She was just the opposite. She could get caught up on anything. She looked up at him and sighed quietly. Even after two months of knowing each other, she still couldn't repress the squeeze and hammer of her heart when she was with him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Axis let her hand go, moving his other arm beneath her to cradle her light form as she rested against him. "Why did you not bring me with you, Hitomi?" Such occurances would have been avoided had he gone with her; she was intelligent enough to know that. "I need to be with you. You will get yourself harmed otherwise." And it was not an option for Hitomi to be harmed...it was his existence to ensure that she was not harmed.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Hitomi blinked, looking up at him. "I didn't know where you were. And it was late. I didn't want to disturb you," she said lamely. Something told her that it wouldn't have been a bother to him. She wasn't in the place to make assumptions, though. "Next time, I'll ask you to go with me... If you want." She bit her lip, looking forward. The night seemed darker with him around, not in a bad way, but in the way that she couldn't see anything aside him. It was hard to focus.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Looking down at her with his impassive, clear blue gaze, Axis nodded: "I need to be with you." Which is why after checking in with his twin and adoptive humanoid sister counterparts, he would station himself within Hitomi's closet, full of clothing like garments, and wait until the time arose when he was of need to her. When the girl would approach the space, he would simply retreat to under her bed, and return when she was done.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Hitomi smiled, her cheeks heating a light pink, nearly invisible in the moonlight. "If you want to," she said, smiling just a tiny bit. She couldn't pin point her feelings for him, though they were strong. She didn't want to think about anything like that, though. "Can you bring me home?" She asked, yawning quietly. Maybe he needed directions. But, slowly, her eyes were drifting closed. She just needed to ask him something when he got to her house.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 am

His only response was a silent, barely visible nod as she fell asleep in his hold. He glanced down at her, looking over her slumbering face bathed in the moon's marble white glow...her lazing ears and tail... She reminded him of a little kit. So soft, so gentle and energetic; everything he was not. Just like Yuuki. That was a different time; a time when he and his family had been at peace. Back then, he was still the horrible beast he was now, but he knew what it felt like to be human. He knew how to love her. The memory of his only lover was distorted with the weathers of time. It was so long ago that he could barely recall the features of her appearance. Now sh lied a nameless corpse beneath the ground. Did he kill her? No. He watched her die, unable to do a thing to help her in the time she needed him most.

Hitomi will not meet the same fate...

As he came upon her house, Axis swiftly cracked one of the windows he had rigged at an earlier time, coming into the residence with all the precision and grace of an expert infiltrator. Then, after shutting it back he carried the girl up the stairs, to her room, and put her in her bed - pulling baack the comforter and sheets and then covering her up once more. He proceded to sit and the floor and watch her sleep in silemce.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Hitomi curled into a ball as she was placed on her bed, tangled in her blankets, but her tail breaking free. It twitched while she dreamed, though she only saw colors. Her hands broke free from the blankets and a small whimper escaped her lips. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips twisted in a frown as her hands gripped around the sheets.

"A... A...."

She went quiet. The colors had turned into nightmares. She had them almost every night now. She couldn't explain why and she could never remember them when she woke, but the were horrible. They racked her mind, made her tired. She was always thinking about what happened in them, when she woke up some mornings feeling more tired that the night before. She gripped her arm with one hand, her nails cutting into the soft skin, drawing crimson blood. Suddenly, she stopped whining and gripped at her chest, one lone name escaping her lips.

"AXIS!"

He was in all of her nightmares.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:55 pm

"AXIS!"

Call upon the Dark of Night and there it shall be,
There to take hold of your fears and quiet your screams.
All you have to do is call my name and there I will be,
Forever at your side - your weapon...

There he was, leaning over her, raven locks mere centimeters from touching her face. He did not touch her - no. Instead, like each night, he stood there with his breath ghosting over the shell of her ear and whispered the same words: "Use me, Hitomi. Use me to anahilate that which hinders you in any way. I am your weapon to wield...you must use me." Axis remained there, a perpetual shadow lingering over her throughout the night, just watching her. The rise and fall of her chest with her quaking breaths as she recovered from her stress... He swooped down, resting his head there as it tempted him so, his hair splaying messily across what was visible of his forever unchanging expression. Listening to the rythym of the blood pumping organ within, his eye fell into a halflidded stance, watching her face. What a lively creature she was... What a weak creature she was... What an interesting creature...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:20 pm

"Don't leave me," she whined softly. Her fingers grasped at the body she wished was there and then she sighed softly, her features finally relaxing. Near three in the morning, she sifted again, her eyelids fluttering. Maybe he wasn't real. Maybe she had been in a dream. No. Hitomi's feelings were real. His touch was real. She shuddered slightly and rolled, pulling the blanket over her. She could even hear him while she slept. She didn't know how, but his voice... It would invade her thoughts. He was her shadow. The perfect balance to her. And she hated to admit it. She thought that independence was power, but she couldn't even fathom being away from him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:19 am

Resting in the shadows of her unlit room, Axis sat back away from the bed as Hitomi awakened, retreating from the moment she began to move. His eerily glowing gaze fell upon her chest once more, the faint reminents of her heart echoing through his ears. Why was such a sound inflicting this...desire upon him? A mere human heart. He had seen quite a number of those to know that they were FAR from being of worth to him. It was her. Hitomi was the cause of this...

The only desire he held was to being pain, death in order to attempt and try to sate his perpetual hunger.

This desire he felt now was not of hunger; the only thing he knew. This desire was... What was it? He did not know. The more he mingled with the fox girl, the more he found there was many things he did not know. It displeased him. Greatly. Knowledge in his environments was how Axis continued to remain invulnerable. She was a weakness, he realized, and yet...he would not kill her; instead, he kept her from harm. This was an immense condradiction to who he was, WHAT he was, beginning to wonder if the girl did not perhaps possess some strange power she wielded to make him this way... A sorceress...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Hitomi woke before the sun rose, though the pink glow was visible from her window. All of the corners were cloaked in heavy shadows. She stumbled into her bathroom, showing and then dressing in a pair of pink shorts and a long sleeve white shirt. Part of her felt like she was being watched, though the other part felt like that was normal. She always felt like that. It was just like the nightmares. She grew to expect it. She sat at her kitchen table, running her eyes with one hand and then her ears twitched suddenly, shaking off droplets of water, though some still caught in her fur and eyelashes. The smell of coffee started to fill her kitchen and she shuddered slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:19 pm

As the distant sound of running water hit his ears, he was already sitting on her large, soft bed. It smelled of her, even without him pressing his face into the material of her comforter. Everything there smelled of Hitomi. The house in general smelled of the girl. Which was why he blanched at the scent of something different wafting in through the vents; a rich, dark aroma... Coffee. Not to his taste. It intrigued him, nevertheless, that she drank something so often associated with the likes of middle-aged, working class males. Did she seek to become more...masculine, then?

Similar thoughts continued to present themselves in Axis' mind, quite like him, all purely factual as he analyzed each of them, going through the motions of each scenario that he placed Hitomi in; figuring the probabilities and statistics that would involve her. Everything from her health...to the likelihood of addiction...

All stemmed from the fact of Hitomi drinking coffee.

When he was done with that, he shifted his body so that he could lie down and look up at the ceiling of her room from behind his hair. It began with the wonderings of what it was Hitomi thoughts while lying here in the dark. He watched her, indoutably, but he was unable to read what was in her mind. Her eyes were just as much a loss to him as well, so filled with life and other things he was unable to decipher; like Yuuki. Like his twin brother as well. Axis considered that Hitomi would enjoy his company, but it might also cause her to realize how different the two were, and prefer Grey over him; not a far-fetched reality. Just as well, he was aware if such did happen, it would be of no fault to his brother, who was still pained over his once-lover. Alice. Emmalee, then. His 'sister' could use such a...companion.

And so it went from thoughts, to the dreams of Hitomi's subconscious.

"Don't leave me," He would scold her for having to plead with him in such a way. The fragile creature was the sole reason for his existence...

Her nightmares had become increasingly worse from the time he had started taking surveilance in her house...most likely from the Darkness he emitted. However, she did not seem to fear him...any more than was already known, that is. Perhaps he should take her to a medical facility.

They would perform different exams--No. His eye slanted at the prospect. That would mean physical contact. Any who dared lay on hand upon Axis' wielder would be devoured immediately as punishment. ...What should be done? The more he questioned, lying there on Hitomi's haven of rest, (or rather, lack there of...?) the more he found himself being dazed by the overpowering scent that took hold of the blankets beneath his unfeeling form. It wasn't long before he had actually fallen asleep there.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Hitomi quietly padded around her kitchen until the coffee had finished brewing. She made a cup, drowning it with milk and sugar. She sat down at the kitchen table, sipping the drink quietly. For some reason, her thoughts were brighter this morning. She felt... More energetic. She stretched like a cat would, reaching down with an arched back, then stood back up, looking around. She didn't have a whole lot of stuff to do.

Suddenly, she shivered and bent down to rub her legs. Shorts weren't a good idea. She paced for a moment before she went into her room. She quickly got into her closet, pulling out a pair of sweat pants. When she turned, she bit back a squeak. On her bed was... Was... Axis. She padded over, holding the pants tight and knelt down, looking at him with wide brown eyes.

"Axis?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Once she called his name, Axis was immediately called back into conscienceness, his gaze meeting those vast orbs of warm honey-glazed chocolate with little initial reaction. ''Hitomi.'' Noticing she was holding an article of clothing in her hands, he turned his head to stare of her bare, slim legs. Gooseflesh, as Grey had once called it; she was...cold. He snatched her wrist, tossing the pants aside. Axis then pulled her to him on the bed, one arm slipping from his cloak, then the other as he shifted himself beneath her comforter partially, concealing his body still as she lied within his heavy, warm jacket on top of him. The muffled jingle of chains sounded from beneath the blankets as he looked at her. ''Has your body heat increased now?''
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Hitomi giggled quietly as she was pulled on top of Axis so suddenly. She wasn't positive, but she thought she did feel a little warmer. her cheeks were certainly warmer, flushed a delicate pink color. Unable to grasp any words, she just nodded at him, relaxing her body and laying her head down, pulling the blanket a bit tighter. Her breathing and heartbeat sped up a little, but she didn't know if he could feel it. "Good morning." She was a little curious as to how he got here, but for some reason, it felt like he already lived here. Especially considering all the time they spent together. It made things like this a little more normal.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:46 pm

"Good morning."

He nodded, watching her chest as it rose and declined, picking up on the acceleration of her breathing. In the beginning it had alerted him that perhaps she was defective and needed attention, but he had since come to understand that it was...normal for her. The color filling her flesh was also a regular occurance for her, blood rushing to her facial features. The girl was an oddity in many ways. Axis considered the fact of her response to him being the reason why he had not yet devoured her. Naturally, Hitomi had been wary of him from their first encounter, but her curiosity of him took helm above all...

She knew what he was; he had informed her directly. Axis was a monster. She was no fool in knowing what he survived off of either. And yet still, the girl seemed almost...determined to remain in his company. It eluded him to no end. Their current position as they lay there was one of...unique stature. Hitomi was wrapped in his cloak on top of him, while both of them were covered by the sheets and comforter. If he were to move, his horrific body would be revealed for her lively eyes to behold, most likely corrupting her unknowing mind beyond comparison.

But he wanted to that sound... Her heart.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Hitomi started to drift back asleep on his chest when suddenly, she was jolted back awake. She didn't want to stay on him in fear that he might get uncomfortable. "Axis. I need to get pants on." She rolled from him, making sure not to uncover him with the blankets and then grabbed her pants, skipping into the bathroom and changing from her shorts. Almost instantly, the fleece inside warmed her legs up. She went back into her living room and sat on the couch. "Axis," she called into the other room, biting her lower lip.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:03 am

THIS TOPIC IS OFFICIALLY INVALID. BECAUSE I AM INDECISIVE. THAT IS ALL.

**FOR AXISXHITOMI STALKERS: DUN FRET MY PETS. THERE IS ANOTHER...MORE EPIC VERSION OF THE FLUFFEHNESS IN THE MAKING.

LATERZ.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down