the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost and Andy Blues~

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Frost and Andy Blues~ Empty Frost and Andy Blues~

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 am

We last left off with our two friends in strange predicaments. After Frost killed Andrew after being hit by vamp ball, Andrew became a fairy so yeah! RANDOM STUFFZ!
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Frost and Andy Blues~ Empty Re: Frost and Andy Blues~

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:16 am

Andrew looked up at Frost and sighed, wanting to give her a hug but too tiny to do so. "Yer too big..." he commented, plopping down on her hand.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:47 am

(Oh the things we do to the charries when we have a boredom~)

Frost pat his head with the pinky of her other hand, staring at his wings. "Huh. Um...you're too little. And you have wings." she said, pointing out the obvious. It's not like she could think of any more to say, she had just killed him after all. Yet here he was, literally sitting in the palm of her hand.

Yes, she of all people had killed him. Frost seemed to do an awful lot of killing in that dreaded box, since others had an odd fascination of throwing vamp balls and the like. She gently set Andrew down, dried tear stains on her face and her usual grin gone, her long blue hair obstructing her eyes.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Andrew was surprised when she put him down and he carefully studied her for a moment before walking up to her and putting his tiny hand on her's. "Frost...don't shut me out. I ain't mad at ya. Please talk to me." He said, looking up at her. "You're my family."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Bullseye. He had hit her with that one.

She couldn't handle it. Couldn't handle feeling like...like a monster. She would always get overexcited and freeze things, letting her emotions take control. The being hit with a vampiric ball didn't help her feel like any less of a monster either.

"Sorry....I just...if I get crazy again, and hungry and stuff, I might...swallow you whole. I don't want that." Just thinking about it made a few more silent tears glide down her gentle features, and she was careful to let them land away from him so he wouldn't drown.

"I know we're like family...but I...." her cracked voice trailed off and she lifted a veil of hair away, opening her mouth to point to the fangs.
"I'm...uncontrollable."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:00 am

Andrew sighed and tested his wings for a moment before flying up to the shoulder. He hugged her cheek, and proceeded to wipe away her tears. "Frost, yer not a monster or uncontrollable just because you bit me. Ya can't controll the things stupid authors turn us into. Family loves you no matter what you are. And you may get excited and freeze animals but that's no big deal, ya just gotta learn to.control it. Don't worry Frost."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 am

"But I'm a killer!" she whispered, the words coming out harshly. She didn't want to have to worry, but it was a bit hard for her not to. She sighed and gently pat his back with one of her fingers.

She couldn't stay depressed or freaked out for long, but all of this just...scared her. She scared herself by the things she was capable of. She knew that if she slipped up, got too crazy or out of control, her powers would get wonky and put things in a permanent deep freeze. So Frost sat there and thought, a little fairy Andrew on her shoulder. Her trembling and shaking threatened to shake him off, so she started to take deep breaths, trying to calm herself.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Andrew clung on to the edge of her shirt, sitting himself down so he wouldn't fall off. He leaned his head on her cheek, looking up at her. He knew that her killing him was an accident, and he had willing volunteered to have her bite him. It wasn't her fault and he knew she felt guilty. "I know ya didn't mean to, Frost. I ain't mad, not at all. Please don't feel bad, I willingly volunteered." He said quietly, looking up at her and placing a hand on her cheek.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Frost couldn't keep a small grin tug at her mouth at his words, wishing she could hug him without squeezing him. "I know you volunteered...I just....I don't like it." She reached up and picked at the fangs again, wanting to know if she could just rip them out and be done with it.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Andrew shrugged and leaned against her again, slapping her hand away from her mouth. "Stop that! I dun like being a fae either but ' ey...the things authors turn us into to amuse themselves."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Frost blinked as his tiny hands slapped hers, surprising her and making her jump a bit. "If I can just....rip them out, I won't hurt anyone again." So she ignored his slap and kept tugging her fangs, desperate for a way out.

I can't. Can't deal with this....I hate hurting people, I HATE causing other pain. This is the only way..isn't it?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Andrew clung to her shirt, wobbling a bit when she jumped. He glared up at her, trying to slap her hand away again even though he was too small. He wished he was bigger so he could. Andrew reached up and yanked on a piece of her hair hard. "That ain't the way to take care of things, Frost!" he said angrily.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Frost yelped when her hair was pulled, the sudden action sending her a shock. "Andrew! That hurts, you know!" her face was flushed with a rare anger that almost never came across her features. She picked him up by pinching the back of his small shirt and dangled him in the air.
"Then what? If ripping them out won't work, why don't you give me a better idea!" she snapped, her face distraught.

The nerve of him, pulling her hair like that! She was appalled, flabbergasted, all those silly words she giggled so much at hearing was what she felt. So many muddled emotions. She put on her best angry face, which wasn't a very good angry face, for it was hardly ever used, and fixed her wide eyes on him with a slanted glare.

The anger was... odd. A sort of alien feeling. It made her head swim, and her teeth clench. She didn't like it, it made her feel ... anti-Frost. Yet despite the anger, she couldn't help but let the tears from her glaring eyes fall slowly, not able to push them away.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Andrew squirmed in the air, struggling in Frost's grip. Thank god for the old-world clothes he was wearing. If he had just been wearing a shirt with jeans like people did today, he probably would have slipped through..then again suspendors could be a blessing and a curse. He looked down at the ground in fear, hoping Frost wouldn't drop him. This was Frost...she wouldn't do that...right? He looked at her fearfully, trying to get a firm grip on her large fingers. "P-please Frost...put me down....this isn't funny! I was only tryin' to 'elp!" He pleaded. She looked mad, which was unusual for Frost...in a way it was comical.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Frost frowned and set him down, a little scared of herself for getting so angry. She brought her knees up to her chest and peered at him through a veil of hair, her eyes poofed up. "I-Im s-sorry... I d-don't know...don't know w-what to d-do with myself..." she closed her eyes tightly and let her hair cover her face, feeling ashamed to let herself break down like this.

Andrew...he was so sweet. One of the only people who wasn't scared of her because of her powers. She didn't know much of how she felt about him, but she knew that she loved him. He was like a dear brother to her. Something she had always dreamed of having. A family. She would always hear others cursing their parents for getting socks for Christmas, or for having to sit through a boring family dinner.

Frost absolutely adored those things. She did not know what it was like to sit at a huge Thanksgiving feast, surrounded by hot food and people who loved her. Yet the other teens took everything they had for granted.

Frost just sat there, her face hidden and her shoulders shaking with sobs.

Every time. EVERY TIME someone got close to her, they either got frozen, or were just trying to take advantage of her looks or powers. Or in Andy's case, they would get almost eaten...which didn't help.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 am

*poofs Andy back to normal, but non ghosty*

Andrew gave a sigh of relief, happy to be back to his normal size. He wrapped his arms around Frost, pulling her to him. "It's okay," he said softly, rubbing her back gently, "all you 'ave to do is be yerself. That's the person I and others love. Get angry when yer mad, cry when yer sad, just be you cause trust me...that's the best thing ya can be." He gave her a small smile and sat her in his lap, rocking her and singing quietly.

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.
And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.
And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 am

(I just...I just had a small squee o_o Y U B SO SWEET?!I wuv you Andy <3)

Frost jerked a bit in surprise when Andrew pulled her to him, but didn't protest. She was so lost right now, so broken. She just buried her face in his chest, clutching tightly onto his shirt until her knuckles turned white. She sat there until her tears subsided, almost as if she had run out of energy to produce anymore.

Frost calmed down and just held onto him, listening to his soft singing. She looked away from his tear drenched shirt and watched him with big eyes. "....thanks."

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 pm

(Lol I have squees with frost)

Andrew nodded and gave her a small smile, "Anytime Frost, Anytime." He didn't make a move to move away once she was done, but he let her cling to him and hugged her tightly. He pushed the hair out of her eyes, "Are ya still sad?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Frost didn't shake or nod her head, she mostly just stared ahead. "I don't know. You're back now, so...I dunno..." Her voice got quiet and she felt her eye twitch, both of her eyes glancing nervously to his neck.

Nononononono...not again...no! She could feel it. Feel the rumbling in her head, all instincts trying to make her bite him. She looked away and gulped,her head saying things like,"Do it. Bite him. You know you are hungry. What's stopping you? DO IT."

Frost's body went stiff and she clamped her eyelids shut, shaking her head.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Andrew looked at her with concern. She looked upset, like before when....oh...she was hungry. "Frost, ya can bite me. I dun mind." he said, squeezing her hand.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Frost pushed herself off of him. "No." was all she said as she started taking quick strides away. She had to find somethings. A blood bag. A squirrel. Anything but Andrew.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Andrew watched her go, and stood up. He followed her and stayed carefully enough behind, not wanting her to run away from him. He knew that if she saw him she would go and hide.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Frost was unaware of him following for she was too busy arguing with the voices in her head. The voices telling her to drain him, the voices that wouldn't stop. She hugged herself as she walked, shaking her head and muttering to herself like a crazy person.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Andrew continued to follow her, watching her with concern and not watching where he was going. He tripped on a rock in front of him and gave a small cry of pain, his pant leg torn and his knee bleeding.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Frost squeaked and whipped around, being torn from her thoughts by Andrew's trip. "A-Andy!" she rushed over to him and helped him sit up, letting him lean against her. Then...she saw the blood.

...It looked so...so good. Inviting. She licked her lips and her throat felt dry.
"You okay?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next