the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost and Andy Blues~

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Frost and Andy Blues~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Frost and Andy Blues~

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Andrew nodded and looked up at her. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Thanks Frost." he said, leaning against her. He saw her looking at his bloody knee and watched her with concern. "You okay?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Frost made her face go placid and tore her eyes away from his knee and back to his face. "I'm fine. You really should watch where you're going..." She frowned and ruffled his hair, trying her best to not look at his bloodied knee.

It just looked so...delicious...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 am

Andrew grinned and fixed his hair back in place. He studied her for a moment, frowning. "Frost, you can take some...I don't mind."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:20 am

Frost kept her gaze away, picking at her fangs again. "I already....already killed you once." She frowned and scooched away from him, just a little, for smelling the blood was so tempting...but she would fight against the vampiric instincts as best as she could. She could not bear it if he died again.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 am

Andrew sighed and put his arm around her. "Just...don't take as much this time....I'll be okay, really." he said, giving her a smile. "I'm technically already supposed to be dead so....it won't make a difference."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 am

Frost shook her head weakly, trembling at his touch. Why couldn't she control herself? Usually she had a small amount of control with her powers, as long as she could keep her emotions in check. But this? This was different. Uncontrollable. Made her feel like even more of a monster than she felt before.

Finally she couldn't take it, couldn't resist any longer. Frost practically lunged at his knee, drinking up the blood hungrily and hating it all the while. She could feel her fangs sink deeper, but...couldn't stop. She wanted more. What made it worse was that she knew what she was doing, but the the pure hunger kept her from pulling away.

So, she sat there, her teeth sunk into his knee and new tears finding their way down her cheeks. Her whole body shaking with fear of herself and of what she could possibly do to him.

Please...please I need to stop...Andy..h-he'll die... No matter how many times she thought this, she couldn't bring herself to pull away.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Andrew stumbled back a bit when she lunged a him and used a hand to support himself. She was taking alot and her fangs kind of hurt...not that Andrew would tell her though. He gave her a small smile, and gently wipped the tears away from her eyes. "Please...dun cry." he said, even supporting himself was starting to get hard but he couldn't let her know that. She'd get upset...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Frost forced herself to lift away from him, her whole body trembling almost violently from what she had done. "I'm sorry...I just..." She couldn't bring herself to finish and stared hopelessly at him, noticing how it was a struggle supporting himself.

She would have stayed and helped him, but she backed away instead, crawling until her back hit the wall. Frost's face was pale, and she looked at her bloody hands, her face filled with horror. "I-I'm....sorry..."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Andrew collasped and looked at her with a ashamed expression on his face, it wasn't her fault not at all...he just couldn't hold himself up. Mentally cursing himself for making her upset, he reached a long arm out to her. "Come 'ere, I ain't mad. Please?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Frost shook her head, watching the ground with wide eyes as droplets of blood dripped from her fangs. "N-no...I'll bite you..." She didn't move towards him or move away, she was too shocked at herself to react.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Andrew sighed, looking at her with sad blue eyes. He inched toward her, struggling a bit and put his hand in her's. After giving it a gentle squeeze, he laid his head on her lap for some support still holding her hand. "Please...dun be sad...dun cry...I dun want that."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Frost frowned at pat his head, letting out a small sigh of her own. " You need to take a nap...I drained you." She couldn't stand seeing him like this and knowing it was her fault. Stupid vampire ball...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Andrew shook his head, it didn't matter if he was alive....naps were something as a ghost he still did not like. "Nah, I'm good." he said, looking up at her with his blue eyes.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Frost nodded and set her small hand back down into her lap, biting her lip as she thought about things. She found herself unable to stop the tears, so just let them drop freely. "You taste weird." was all she could think to say, the past events playing through her head over and over, the taste of blood seeming to stain her tongue.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 am

Andrew sat up and pulled her into him. "'Ey....dun cry, Frost. Ya did the same for me when I got hit with the vamp ball...dun be upset....please." He said softly, hugging her tightly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Frost let out a sort of dry chuckle and clung to him, absorbing herself in the warmth and reassurance of his hug. "It's h-hard not to be upset...I'm sorry..." She closed her eyes tightly again and just held onto him, trying to push away the memories of what recently happened.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:48 am

Andrew placed her in his lap, rocking her like a child. "Ya got nothing to be sorry for...want me to tell you a story to cheer you up?" He asked, holding her small form to him.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Frost buried her face in his shirt, but gathered herself enough to give a small nod. "Yeah...stories are nice..." Her body relaxed a tiny bit, the almost violent trembling starting to cease as he rocked her back and forth. It was...reassuring. She had grown up with no one to ever care for her, all by herself. The only people she had in her life before were the Firestarters, as she called them. Bad guys who abused her for her unnatural powers.

Yet, suddenly, she was making friends. Tommy. Andrew. Paige. Dan. Ethan. Trever. Tenma. Even silly old Zebulon and...Andros. Dear, sweet, amazing Andros.
She thought about all her friends and the tears gradually flowed slower, her mind wandering and maybe anxious to hear what Andrew's story was.
She felt so lucky. Like she didn't deserve any of these people who came into her life.

But, she loved them all. She couldn't stay teary and droopy forever, even if her past often came back to haunt her. She loved these people, and that was the one thing in her life she was completely sure of.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:51 am

"Hmm....I could tell you about the day I met Tommy? Would you wanba hear that?" Andrew asked her, slowing his rocking a bit and rubbing her back. He didn't want Frost to be sad...that was the /last/ thing he wanted. She was so nice and he was sad she thought of herself as a monster. She was sweet, and kind, and she didn't leave him...like everyone else did. And he owed her for that, he owed her so much.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:13 am

Frost's head came out of his shirt just enough so she could look at him with those wide, blue eyes. "Sure." she said, adding a small grin. "I'd...I'd like that." She let her hand stop clutching Andrew's shirt so tightly, and instead reached out for his hand. She liked that feeling. Holding hands felt so...safe, and secure.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:51 am

Andrew wove his fingers through her, not minding that she held his hand. "Well, I met Tommy the first day 'f my new job at a factory. 'E was getting yelled at by the manager for something 'e didn't do. Ya see, before I even made it into the building I saw a group of boys with a wad of cash. I didn't think anything of it cause I just wanted to make it there on time. Tommy 'ad been accused of stealing and I thought of the boys that looked like they were hiddin' somethin'. So I stood up, said 'e didn't do it. I tried explainin' to the manager what I saw but Tommy and I got fired. Tommy told me after wards 'e didn't do it, and I told him I believed him. We've been friends ever since, and that was when we were eight."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Frost looked up at him and watched while he told his tale. "So, you and Tommy were the same age once?" she asked, trying to imagine it. Poor Tommy...he died when he was so young...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Andrew nodded, "'E died when we were ten, I died six years later. Believe it or not, 'e was older than me..still technically is."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 am

Frost grinned a bit and nodded again, her body relaxing. "Wow...I would have never guessed Tommy to be the older one. He's just so silly."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:46 am

"Gh says that's cause 'e's still 'as a ten year old mindset. Tommy will always be ten..just like I'll always be sixteen..." Andrew said, looking at her. "We're boys who never grow up."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next