the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutated

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Mutated    - Page 10 Empty Re: Mutated

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:51 am

James turned her back on him and scratched his head, like he was thinking. "Just...stuff. You were out of it. It dosn't matter." He went into the master bed room's large bathroom and started the bath. He knelt by it and put his hand under the water, waiting for it to warm to the right temperature. He stayed there for quite a while then stood, shaking the water off his hand. He walked back into the room and looked over at her. "You only said about a thousand times how hot I was, and that you could make yourself taller and a whole lot of other stuff." A playful gleam showed in his eyes and he went over to her, offering her his hand to help her out of the bed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 am

Lexa blushed slightly and sighed. She took his hand and pulled herself up, stumbling and falling into him, her legs feeling like jelly. "Oh ya?" She asked after she steadied herself, still not really able to hold herself up. "Well...it's true," she grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 am

James snorted lightly, knowing it not true. He didn't believe him handsome in any way. He'd been shy around girls when he'd still hadn't known that he was different, but then he started drinking and had became more bold when around them. Lexa was a different story though, and he was sober at the moment. He helped her to stand and carefully helped her to the bathroom.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:17 am

Lexa leaned on him as they went into the bathroom. She sighed and glanced at the bath, then at him, pretty sure she was going to fall if she tried to get in on her own. "Alright, so this is how its going to work. I'm going to strip to my under clothes, then you help me in. No touching or looking at things you aren't suppose to." She sighed and shook her head grumbling something incoherent as she then went about undressing, still leaning on him just in case she decided to fall over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 am

James clamped his mouth shut and looked at the cieling rolling his eyes slightly. He bit his tounge as he was tempted to look, but he kept his hand on her shoulder, helping her stay upright.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:39 am

Lexa managed to get out of her pants then went to get out of her shirt and realized his hands were on her shoulder. If he moved them, she would fall. She frowned slightly, thinking life was just way to complicated at the moment. She then took his hands and moved them to her waist before she slipped out of her shirt, left in nothing but her bra and underwear. She tipped slightly as the shirt came over her head, becoming light headed. She fell back against him so she didn't tip all the way over and frowned. "This is a bunch of bullshit," she growled, not at all liking how she felt. She couldn't deny that she liked him touching her though. That was about the only perk of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 am

"I couldn't agree more." His voice was strained but he tried to put some humor in it. "Are you ready to go in the tub, or do you need any help?" He still didn't look down at her and focused on keeping her standing. He still refused to admit what he was feeling to himself, but knew he had some sort of feelings for her, some he'd never had for anyone else in his life.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

Lexa sighed and looked up at him. "I think you're going to have to help me in," she muttered as she tried to steady herself but failed miserably at doing so. "I give you permission to look," she muttered reluctantly, knowing he'd have to if he was going to help her in without killing them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:00 am

His eyes lowered to her but he kept his eyes only on her face. He smiled at her and held back a laugh at the look on her face and scooped her up into his arms and lowered her into the water. "Not to hot is it?" He then grabbed the soaps that Hermes had brought them. He wondered when he'd make his next visit.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 am

Lexa relaxed into the water with a happy sigh. "No, it's perfect, thank you," she said as her eyes closed. It felt so good. She felt as if the sickness was being washed from her body completely, even though her stomach still quivered at the thought of food. She ducked under the water and listened to her heart stutter as it beat, a small smile spreading across her lips despite the way her heart sounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 am

James sighed and sat on the floor and looked around the bath room, giving Lexa her privacy. He ran a hand through his hair, afraid to admit what he did feel for her, but he'd let it rest for now. For the past few days he'd grown more and more attached to her, and he tried to tell himself it was just because he'd taken care of her, but he knew it was somthing else.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 am

Lexa had her fun before she finally washed up and peeked over the edge at him. "Hermes didn't happen to bring towels of any kind did he?" She asked a little hopefully, her brown eyes bright with a slight happiness despite the fact that she was light headed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:52 pm

"Ummm..." James stood and rummaged around before grabbing a thick white towel. "Here you go." He held it out for her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Lexa smiled and took the towel, setting it on the edge of the tub before she pushed herself up into a standing position. She stood on wobbly legs and reached out to catch herself but ended up falling out of the tub and onto him, anything and everything that had been around the tub falling into the water and making a large splash, soaking everything in its path. She blinked and blushed. "Oops..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

James blinked water out of his eyes and wiped his face before laughing. He laughed for a few seconds before sighing and shaking his head. "You ok?" He sat up and brought a arm around her back so she didn't fall back as he did so. His clothes were soaked and he reached for another towel and wrapped it around her. He knew his next comment would proably earn him a slap or a punch, but he'd taken worse. "You've got a very pretty body by the way." He chuckled and struggled to stand, sweeping her up into his arms to make it easier to get to the bed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Lexa blushed a deep red at his comment and quickly grabbed the towel as he lifted her up and covered what she could. She looked up at him before burying her face in embarrassment. "You weren't suppose to look," she muttered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:36 pm

"Well, it's a little hard when someone lands on you, now aint it?" He raised a brow and shook his head. "I didn't see nothing to private, not that it aint nothing I aint seen on another before." He chuckled and then sighed, becoming serious again. "When Hermes gets here next time I'll tell him to tell Gearson you're fine." He pushed some hair out of her face, a habit he'd gotten from pushing her sweat slicked hair out of her face when she'd still be feveros.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Lexa blinked as she stared up at him, not exactly sure how she was suppose to feel about his last comment about bodies, but was sure it wasn't suppose to be the way she was feeling. She felt jealous. Jealous of all the girls before her. She didn't say anything, just stared at him. She then looked away and sighed. "Have you seen my clothes?" she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:23 pm

James tilted his head and nodded. He sat her on the bed carefully and went to retrieve them. He frowned and tossed them in a corner before going to the bag Hermes had left before. He rummaged through them and took out a t-shirt ment for him, and some sweats. They'd be a bti too big on her, but at least they'd be clean and comfortable. He went back in there and sat on the bed. "Do you need help, or...." He traild off and shrugged.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Lexa looked at the clothes in his hands and raised a brow. "Those aren't my clothes," she pointed out as she took them from him, still keeping the towel around herself. "...I think I can get them on," she said quietly as she pulled the shirt on, managing to still keep the towel around herself. "You didn't throw my clothes away....did you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 pm

"No. Just thought you'd like some fresh clean clothes." He shrugged and looked away to give her a bit of privacy. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, wondering what to do now.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Lexa managed to get the shirt on just fine but as she went to put on the pants...she lost her balance and fell off the bed with a squeak. She groaned slightly and quickly pulled her pants the rest of the way on before he got there. This was so not her day when it came to coordination and stability.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:42 pm

James jumped, surprised and knelt to his knees to pick her up. "Are you ok?" He placed her on his lap as he sat back onto the bed. "Mmm...maybe some food would be good? You hungry?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 pm

"Not particularly," Lexa said in answer to his question about food. She sighed and frowned, looking at him. "This sucks. Seriously."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:22 pm

He gave a dry laugh. "Yeah, no kidding." He sighed and shook his head. "Very amusing though, especailly when you were calling me hot. He smiled and poked her gently in the ribs, trying to lift her spirits.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum