the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 19 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Jude: "Well.... I wouldn't say I remember EVERYTHING, Miller said it would take a bit, but I do remember everything you've told me..... Everything before our Walmart date is kind of a mush."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Iliana: "Which is basically...everything. Walmart was only last week. We've known each other over four years, and that's all you can remember. The doctor said you'd remember everything by now. What if all you remember now is all you'll ever remember?" I scowled, not because I was mad, but now I felt like I had lost all that time. Jude would probably never remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Jude: "Why're you mad at me?" I asked, my voice desperate. It wasn't my fault... I was trying my hardest. Doctor Miller never specified when my memory would be back completely...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Iliana: "Because you acted like a jerk in the hospital, and you never act that way. And you can't remember anything. And you'll probably be like this for good, and I'll never get you back." I would not cry, I would not cry, I would not cry. One tear slipped down my cheek, but I rubbed it away.

((DRAMA hehe))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Jude: "I said I was sorry. The surgery really screwed with my brain, I could barely remember who I was... Please Iliana, I'm getting better," One more thing I remembered just then: "You're amazing at gymnastics and stuff like that."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Iliana: I laughed, somewhat sadly. "Of all things, that's what you remember? I bet you don't remember why I'm good at gymnastics, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Jude: "I dont think you've ever told me... Oh! Wasn't it something about spies in the FBI?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Iliana: "Say it a little louder, I don't think the whole world heard." I rolled my eyes. "But yes, that was why. At least you remember that, I guess...we have history now, in case you didn't remember what class you were in next." I still didn't like being around this Jude who had forgotten everything, but I wasn't going to leave him not even knowing what class he should be in. I wasn't that mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:19 pm

((there are three Maybrook Preps. That means we exceeded the limit of how long a thread can be, two times *high fives* none of the other chats have gotten that far))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Jude: "Thanks. I'm happy I at least remember my locker combo..." I pushed the wheels forward harder to keep pace with her. "I believe we had a date this friday?"i asked, the corners of my mouth twisting up into a smile. I remembered that.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Ember: I looked down from my tree branch to Jude and Iliana talking below. So the FBI. Thats why? A lot better then my secret. I hid in the branches and leaves of the tree, just watching for the time being.

(again, with her and her tree's)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Iliana: "Jude, you just got in a car accident. I doubt you're up for that." Or was it that I wasn't? Would I be able to hang out with him Friday night when he was like this? That was selfish of me. Jude would never treat me this way if the roles were reversed. I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:23 pm

((stupid treehugger.. XD NO NO JK!))

Quinn: "Um. Why're you in a tree?" I asked, looking up at someone in a branch.

((haha that's funny cuz Quinn met ember in a tree in another cc... Deja vu?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 pm

((Aseu! Sound of Madness??))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Jude: "I'm up to watch movies, Iliana, not do a workout. I'm not COMPLETELY useless, you know." I thought of how i acted after the surgery. "I feel awful for how i spoke with you, even after you told me who you were..." I shrugged slightly, and winced when my ribcage began hurting.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Ember: I let out an eeip and fell out of the tree. I grabbed onto a low branch and jumped down to the ground. "Cause i like tree's." I shrugged.

Last edited by asueu13 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Iliana: "Don't worry about it," Haha, yeah right. I wasn't over that, but I could pretend I was. "Just surprised me a little, since your always nice to everyone. And it's not like I talk to you nicely all the time...I really had it coming for awhile."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Jude: "You're basically saying I got revenge, and that makes me feel evil. You've never done anything to hurt me. Well... except for when you slapped me, but other than that, nothing.."

Quinn: My eyes widened when she nearly fell out, but I laughed when she landed perfectly. "Jeez, you're like a cat..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Iliana: I laughed. "You didn't get revenge, and you're not evil. Exactly the opposite, actually." I opened the door for him, since there wasn't a handicap-button on regular classrooms. Jude, a handicap? I shivered and followed him inside. ((Let's have them go to biology instead, actually))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 pm

((yeah...))

Jillian: "Holy-" I caught myself. Teacher's weren't supposed to swear. "Oh, my gosh, Jude what happened?" I asked, startled to see Jude had lost about a foot and a half in height because of a wheelchair.

Jude: I laughed. "Car accident."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Iliana: Ugh we still had the sub? I ignored her comment about Jude. "What are we doing today?" I didn't want to think about Jude being a cripple, my crippled boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Jillian: I was still irked, because Trent had gotten his friends to call me, so I basically didn't get any sleep last night. "She didn't leave me a lesson plan..." Great. Another thing to add on to my rainy day. I had no idea what to teach these kids. Improv time... "Get into pairs, guys..." always start with partners.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Iliana: "Okay...Jude we're always partners, in case you forgot." I half-joked. Then I whispered. "I have a feeling the sub is going to tank today's class, she doesn't have a lesson plan. Subs never do well without a lesson plan..."

((What day is it? I just realized it's been a week, since Jude was supposed to come back a week after surgery. So technically they missed their date, but we can ignore that fact. So pick what day of the week it is, I think it's supposed to be earlier than Friday, since Jude said they had a date on Friday))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Jillian: "Just... start reviewing, ok? I don't care what you do, as long as it's biology-related, ok? If you have any questions-" Sucks for you. "I'm at my desk, as usual..." I sat down just as my phone started to vibrate. I saw the number. Damn, Trent... I let it ring.

Jude: "I remember, Iliana," I rolled my eyes.

((Tuesday?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Iliana: "Ugh, we have to review? Then again, that might do you some good. Unless you were able to remember Biology facts?" But not your girlfriend?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next