the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep Empty Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Maybrook Prep St-Bernard-Preparatory-School-campus-from-grotto
Built on a plot of over 20 acres of land, is the large school of Maybrook Prep. It's a Day School known for its great education and having some of the best teachers in the country. But? It's also known for being full of drama. Everybody has a secret, and it's bound to be blown out. But, by who? Your best friend? Your worst enemy? Maybe that chick that sits behind you in Science class... it all goes down at Maybrook Prep.

UNIFORM:
Boys: Dress Shoes, Khaki Pants, Polo Shirt, Button Sweater
Girls: Dress Shoes, Stockings, Skirt or Pants, Top, Optional Button Sweater

Character Profile:
Name:
Age: 9th grades are 13/14, 10th are 14/15, 11th are 15/16, 12th are 16/17.
Year: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Appearance: Either short adjectives, a long description, or a picture.
Personality: Short adjectives, or a long description
Secret: Anything you can think of Razz

Name: Davon McDonald
Year: 11th
Appearance: Davon stands at exactly 6'0 tall, a perfectly average height for a boy fully hitting puberty and in his family. He is dark skinned, but not all too dark: a perfect mix of dark and light that forms to a nice caramel colored skin. His hair is arranged in a low dark Caesar haircut, with 360 degree waves around his head. His chest and arms are muscularly toned from his years of playing sports, and his average eyebrows and deep, chocolate brown eyes make up his face.
Personality: Jock. Jerk. Bully. Player. Irritating.
Secret: Davon has cheated on every exam since the 8th grade, otherwise he would probably still be in the 8th grade.

Name: Mio Chang
Year: 10th
Appearance: Short. Dark Black Hair. Asian. Dark Brown Eyes.
Personality: Smart. Clever. Quiet. Gamer.
Secret: Mio cuts himself.

Last edited by SoccerStarx on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Maybrook Prep Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Avery Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Name: Arlo Heart
Appearance: Medium height, curvy- still pretty thin, green/hazel eyes, slightly tanned, super long golden brown hair
Personality: Quiet, slightly flirty, a bit random
Secret: She was molested when she was 11 to 14 and then her dad vanished, she doesn't know what happened.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Ooh, I'm so joining! xD Gimme a second to decide who I want to use!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Anyone gonna post?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 pm

I guess I'mma start.

Davon: I calmly look ahead of myself, seeing a girl a couple of seats ahead of me. I grin and rip a piece of paper from my notebook, crumbling it up into a paperball and throwing it at Arlo's head. "Heads up!" he called out with a snicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Arlo: I ducked intime and then swiveled around, glaring at Davon. "What is your issue?" I asked, fuming and blushing slightly. Boys were so annoying.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Davon: I looked at the girl, slanting my eyes as if she was crazy. "My issue? My issue is that the lunch lady doesn't cover my bagel with jelly in the morning." I laughed at my hilarious joke, a couple of football guys around me doing so as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Name: Iliana Jovey
Year: 12
Appearance: Soft blonde waves and bright blue eyes that have a laughing quality to them. Her nose is small and freckled, lacking the ski slope desired by most girls. She has some muscle from playing soccer, but not so much that it makes her appear unfeminine. Straight teeth and not too full lips that give her a very charming smile
Personality: Stubborn, and hates to be wrong. More of a tom boy, with mostly guys for friends.
Secret: Her parents work for the FBI, but a cattier secret is that she's at the school on scholarship.

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 pm

SoccerStarx wrote:Davon: I looked at the girl, slanting my eyes as if she was crazy. "My issue? My issue is that the lunch lady doesn't cover my bagel with jelly in the morning." I laughed at my hilarious joke, a couple of football guys around me doing so as well.

Iliana: I muffled laughter, having a similar sense of humor to guys after having them as friends for so long. I felt bad for the girl, though - she probably was completely clueless as to what was going on. I returned to focusing on my worksheet. Excellent grades were essential to keeping my scholarship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Davon: I stared at the my worksheet, unable to fluster out what was on the paper. What class are we even in? I nudged one of my friends, who had a blank page as well. Craning my neck, I saw a blonde girl furiously scribbling at her page. Craning my neck, I caught what she was doing. "Score..." I mumbled as I sloppily tried to copy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

SoccerStarx wrote:Davon: I stared at the my worksheet, unable to fluster out what was on the paper. What class are we even in? I nudged one of my friends, who had a blank page as well. Craning my neck, I saw a blonde girl furiously scribbling at her page. Craning my neck, I caught what she was doing. "Score..." I mumbled as I sloppily tried to copy it.

Iliana:"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I told the boy without looking up. When I did, with a smirk on my face, I realized I recognized him. Well, I should, after having him in my class all this year. His name was something with a "D"...Damion? Derek? Drake? Davon? Yeah, that was it. He had quite the reputation among girls. I always heard the girls in the locker rooms gushing about how gorgeous he was, and how they "just knew" he was going to ask them out. I often had to suppress an eye roll at those times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 pm

(I added more to my description of Iliana, since I saw yours was much more detailed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Davon: I was surprised by how quickly the girl acted... how did she know? "But... what, how?" I finally managed to ask, but I still stood up in my seat to catch a glimpse of her paper and scribble down yet another answer, not going into as much detail as she did but of course answering the question. This method managed to get me to not to fail my classes, those that I actually showed up to. I let out a toothy smile and then kicked my leg up on the small rack under the other'kid's chair.

(Awesome Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:20 pm

SoccerStarx wrote:Davon: I was surprised by how quickly the girl acted... how did she know? "But... what, how?" I finally managed to ask, but I still stood up in my seat to catch a glimpse of her paper and scribble down yet another answer, not going into as much detail as she did but of course answering the question. This method managed to get me to not to fail my classes, those that I actually showed up to. I let out a toothy smile and then kicked my leg up on the small rack under the other'kid's chair.

(Awesome Razz)

Iliana:"When you're one of the kids whose known for getting good grades you learn the signs." I finish off my last answer. The worksheet had been a breeze for me, but I guess not for this guy. I wondered if he ever did his own work? Obviously he was going to copy off of me no matter what, so I might as well give him permission. Holding out the paper to him I say "Just take it, but don't get caught, okay?"
Yeah, letting other kids cheat off of you is probably out of character for most straight A students but I'm not prissy like most "nerds". Hopefully I'm not even considered a nerd. I spend all my time outdoors and hate this stupid uniform. If I could, I would wear sweats and T-shirts everyday. The downside of going to an award-winning school, I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Davon: I stared at the girl in disbelief... was she actually giving the work to me? Most people would yell and say 'piss off' or something of the likes and if it was a guy, I'd probably punch them in the face. Flustered, I took the paper and quickly scribbled down the words on the worksheet, slightly understanding the base of it. "That's cool, I guess. And same... it's especially easier for changing into my football stuff. And yeah, it's award-winning but I'm only here on a football scholarship..." I handed the worksheet back to her, not afraid to say that I didn't have the money to pay full tuition here. I got a great education and played state-wide football.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 pm

SoccerStarx wrote:Davon: I stared at the girl in disbelief... was she actually giving the work to me? Most people would yell and say 'piss off' or something of the likes and if it was a guy, I'd probably punch them in the face. Flustered, I took the paper and quickly scribbled down the words on the worksheet, slightly understanding the base of it. "That's cool, I guess. And same... it's especially easier for changing into my football stuff. And yeah, it's award-winning but I'm only here on a football scholarship..." I handed the worksheet back to her, not afraid to say that I didn't have the money to pay full tuition here. I got a great education and played state-wide football.

(Those were mostly Iliana's thoughts. The only parts Davon should have heard were the bit about learning the signs, and when she tells him not to get caught. Everything else he shouldn't be respondind to.)

Last edited by !nspired on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 am

this seems very fun....

Name: Jude Sims (my favoritest name EVER is Jude Smile lol)
Year: 12th
Appearance: stereotypically, Jude is a hottie with a rockin body. he's got short brown hair that spikes itself, no Axe styling gel needed, toned from years of soccer and track, tan, always smiling. Jude has a certain 'face' that he puts on that is adorable, he can usually get whatever he wants by pulling that face. But he never uses it to take advantage of people. But he knows he's got it... XD
Personality: Super nice to everyone, liked (or at least, not picked on) by jocks, friends with all the girls, even the younger ones, but doesn't have a bad rep with them whatsoever, respectful, smart, but not very open... hm... All the girls like jude, not always in THAT way, but he never really looks for a serious relationship, just a good bond. He wants to be the guy you can talk to 4 whatever reason. And he's not gay. Just a new generation of 'guy'. He can be pretty flirtatious at times, but he never means to lead girls on. Some nicknames from his girl friends are 'hon' and 'funny'
Secret: Jude HAD a little sister, but she was killed in a driveby shooting when he and his family lived in Chicago. He's slightly... er... 'insane' at times, but tries to keep it together because he believes she's with God in Heaven.

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 am

Jude: I sit in Biology, bored out of my mind. I see Davon launch a wad of paper at... Arlo, I think is her name, and watch a mini cat fight bounce between them. When it's over, I whisper to Arlo, who sits directly behind me.
"Arlo!" I hiss. "Arlo!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:13 am

(Yes, it is fun! The person playing Arlo isn't on, do you want me to bring in a character for you to talk to for now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:17 am

I'll just talk to yours Smile

Jude: I watch as Iliana gives Davon the answers and I roll my eyes. Iliana would do that. "Not afraid to get caught, huh?" I ask her, laughing.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Maybrook Prep Empty

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:I'll just talk to yours Smile

Jude: I watch as Iliana gives Davon the answers and I roll my eyes. Iliana would do that. "Not afraid to get caught, huh?" I ask her, laughing.

Iliana: I shrug "Either way he's going to copy me; so I might as well just give them willingly. Or else I'll just end up looking like a pushover." Which is true, since most girls at our school would do anything for a hot guy or attention. It truly disgusted me how the girls threw themselves at guys. Flirting and flashing and occasionally something more. They needed to gain a little more respect for themselves, or no one would. "I hope you weren't planning on copying my answers too, Jude, because you really should know better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:35 am

Jude: I smile. "good thing I do. I'm smart. I do my own work." to prove it, I held up my completed worksheet.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Aw man... i missed a perfect opportunity Sad
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:33 pm

can i join?

Name: Amber Light (every one calls her Ember though)
Appearance: Long amber hair with eggplant purple highlights, short, thin and small framed, dark blue - practically purple- eyes, always wearing a benie hat, no matter what teachers say.
Personality: quiet, shy, stays in the back of the class room. But can be sarcastic and snide. Plays the guitar and always has it with her (even in classes)
Secret: her father is a rockstar, but no one knows that. He was also abusive so she ran away coming to the school. She could be considered a thief, but doesnt steal unless she has to. can hack almost any computer system imaganable withing hours, if not minutes.

Last edited by asueu13 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Jude: I grew bored. That old def teacher wouldn't notice if I started talking would he? Either way, I turned around in my seat and searched for someone to chat with. I found Ember, sitting quietly in her seat, guitar case by her side, benie on her head. She was a good person.
"Ember!" I hissed, smiling.

[Assueu if you didn't read Judes desc. He's friends with all the girls even the younger ones Smile]
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next