the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep 2.0

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep 2.0 Empty Maybrook Prep 2.0

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 pm

[This is mostly for TheDoctor and I, but if you want to join, the description is below(:]

Built on a plot of over 20 acres of land, is the large school of Maybrook Prep. It's a Day School known for its great education and having some of the best teachers in the country. But? It's also known for being full of drama. Everybody has a secret, and it's bound to be blown out. But, by who? Your best friend? Your worst enemy? Maybe that chick that sits behind you in Science class... it all goes down at Maybrook Prep.

UNIFORM:
Boys: Dress Shoes, Khaki Pants, Polo Shirt, Button Sweater
Girls: Dress Shoes, Stockings, Skirt or Pants, Top, Optional Button Sweater

Character Profile:
Name:
Age: 9th grades are 13/14, 10th are 14/15, 11th are 15/16, 12th are 16/17.
Year: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Appearance: Either short adjectives, a long description, or a picture.
Personality: Short adjectives, or a long description
Secret: Anything you can think of

Back to top Go down

Maybrook Prep 2.0 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep 2.0

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

HOoray! SHould I repost Jude's shtuff or is it unneccesary?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Hmm, it may be a good idea. Just so we can have a refresher. Actually, I can go get their descriptions from the original. Hang on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Name: Iliana Jovey
Year: 12
Appearance: Soft blonde waves and bright blue eyes that have a laughing quality to them. Her nose is small and freckled, lacking the ski slope desired by most girls. She has some muscle from playing soccer, but not so much that it makes her appear unfeminine. Straight teeth and not too full lips that give her a very charming smile
Personality: Stubborn, and hates to be wrong. More of a tom boy, with mostly guys for friends.
Secret: Her parents work for the FBI, but a cattier secret is that she's at the school on scholarship.

Name: Jude Sims (my favoritest name EVER is Jude lol)
Year: 12th
Appearance: stereotypically, Jude is a hottie with a rockin body. he's got short brown hair that spikes itself, no Axe styling gel needed, toned from years of soccer and track, tan, always smiling. Jude has a certain 'face' that he puts on that is adorable, he can usually get whatever he wants by pulling that face. But he never uses it to take advantage of people. But he knows he's got it... XD
Personality: Super nice to everyone, liked (or at least, not picked on) by jocks, friends with all the girls, even the younger ones, but doesn't have a bad rep with them whatsoever, respectful, smart, but not very open... hm... All the girls like jude, not always in THAT way, but he never really looks for a serious relationship, just a good bond. He wants to be the guy you can talk to 4 whatever reason. And he's not gay. Just a new generation of 'guy'. He can be pretty flirtatious at times, but he never means to lead girls on. Some nicknames from his girl friends are 'hon' and 'funny'
Secret: Jude HAD a little sister, but she was killed in a driveby shooting when he and his family lived in Chicago. He's slightly... er... 'insane' at times, but tries to keep it together because he believes she's with God in Heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Holy crap their relationship is statitory!!! D:
XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:53 pm

LOL, only by a little. ;P
And he hasn't even kissed her yet, remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Oh yeah.. Meh. Fine. It's GOING to be statutory. XD
Ok. I'll start?

Jude: Honestly, school was just getting annoying. And it was hardly spring. I got into my car and drove down the road to Maybrook, not even bothering to speed like I usually do. I was too tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Haha. xD
I'm going to try and make Iliana a little nicer. She was so difficult before. o.o

Iliana: My parents dropped me off, ever-the-careful ones. Mostly because of the fact that they were paranoid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Can I join? =) This sounds interesting
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Of course you can, Kara!(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Haha thank you!!! Lemme get my two charries together first =3
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Alright! Very Happy
We have a bunch of characters besides Iliana and Jude, but those were just our main ones. Just FYI, lol. In case you need someone to talk to in the chat, there will be tons open. *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Name: Logan Saunders
Appearance: With his natural light blonde hair, easily tanned (never burned) skin, and deep blue eyes, Logan has a steriotypical California surfer look. He has slight muscle from playing baseball, but not enough to tell under his clothes.
Personality: Logan likes to be the type of guy who you could tell anything to. He loves to laugh and have fun, but can get very serious if the situation permits it. He hates making people feel like they're unwelcome, even if they really are. He's just your normal boy-next-door I guess =)
Secret: His second biggest secret? He's gay. Obviously, he hasn't come out of the closet yet. His main worry is that if he does, he'll lose his reputation and place on the baseball team. The only one who knows is his good friend, Alana. His biggest secret? At his old school, there was a kid who figured out he was gay. After a bit of teasing and blackmail of telling the school, Logan placed him in the hospital with a few nicely placed punches. Shortly after that, Logan moved to Maybrook Prep.

Name: Alana Heyworth
Appearance: Her hair is a light brown with blonde streaks and cut in the pixi-like sort of way. She’s short and looks fragile, but being the third base man on the softball team had made her anything but. She has muddy brown eyes which she hates, but guesses God made her have a horrible eye color because He gave her amazing high cheek bones.
Personality: Laney is very loyal to her friends. She’d stand by them (and up for them) no matter what happens. As a side note, she’s slightly obsessed with softball. (She met Logan when they were about 7 at the tee ball field)
Secret: Her father is an alcoholic, and during her freshman year, she picked up on his habits. Logan talked her into rehab, and although she still has trouble controlling herself, she tries her hardest. Also--she would die if Logan knew this--she was the one who told the kid at their old school about Logan’s sexuality. It just slipped out in a conversation. She feels horrible, and is terrified of Logan finding out.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

These two good? =3
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

They're great! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Hehe okay!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Do you want me to make profiles for my other charries before I use them to chat with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Yesh please =)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Okay-doke, one second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Name: Derek
Appearance: Golden brown-blonde hair, and sparkly brown eyes. Medium tan skin. Pretty muscular, but not in a scary way.
Personality: Cocky, jerky, extreme flirt
Secret: Uses steroids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Name: Lena
Year: 11th
Appearance: Light, thin, blonde hair. Skinny, almost scarily so, but not quite. Blue eyes.
Personality: Insecure, outgoing, she has ADHD so very unfocused
Secret: Her parents are never around, and she's got a boyfriend from a chat room that just may be a pedophile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Sounds awesome =) Do you want me to bring in my two?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Yup, that would be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 pm

With her bat over her shoulder and helmet hanging off the end of it, Alana walked back towards the school away from the diamond. Logan walked along side of her, chattering about what she had been doing wrong.
"Your hips," he said again, using his hands to make what he was saying that more annoying. "You need to turn your hips." He pronounced every word as if she had trouble hearing.
Laney sighed and cast her eyes upward. "I know. You've told me only a hundred times."
"Then why don't you do it?"
She turned towards him, her eyes narrowed. "I will shove this bat up your--"
Logan held his hands up in the universal I-mean-no-harm sign. "Alright, I'll shut up. Jeeze."
Laney rolled her eyes and took pleasure in the silence.

Last edited by Kara_17.02 on Wed May 18, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just typing up a new way to bring my charries in =))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Just a heads up, I might not be on very much. Softball season is going into the tournaments, so yeah lol x)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next