the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 2 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 pm

((*cough* maybrook *cough cough*))

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 2 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Rosalie: "You seem like a rather adventurous girl. Pretty bright, considering some of the other barmaids I've seen. But, indeed, you are welcome aboard." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Tara: "Hmm, I might be interested. When are you set to go abroad?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:52 pm

((sorry my computer's been really slow, so it might take me a bit to get to them all...))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Rosalie: "Whenever I get enough people. I'd like to be off within the week." I informed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Dylan: "She comin along, Cap'n?" I called to them. "Honey, could I get another rum?" i asked the barmaid, suddenly wishing my botle was full...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Rosalie: I looked toward Dylan. "She ain't a barmaid no more. She's now in our crew. Ask another one." I corrected, grabbing a rum off of the bar counter and chugging it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Dylan:I chuckled and got rum from another one, drinking it all in one gulp. "I suggggeessst she gets s-signed up." i said, words beginning to slur. Well I was done drinking, then. It was a bad idea to get drunk on a recruiting day.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Rosalie: Great. He was getting drunk. I remembered a significant difference between drunk men and drunk women. Drunk men start getting grabby, and are more likely to start a bar fight. Drunk women get really flirty. And hit on whatever is a guy with a beating heart. Thankfully, I was more of the flirty type, not really the type that hits on pigs. I walked over and picked up the rum bottle, and smashed it against another support beam. "No more rum. I am not helping you to the ship, you hear me? My policy on bars: You walk on your own, or you get left behind. That does not apply to injuries. You hear me?" I said evenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Dylan: I stared at her and nodded curtly. "My plan exactly..." I shrugged and sniffed. "So is she coming or not?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Rosalie: "She should be." I said, but I looked back up at the barmaid, still standing where I left her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Anastasia - I say someone recruiting and walked up to the table, "I want in," I smiled.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Rosalie: I looked up at the newcomer. "What's yer name?" I asked, stealing a bottle of rum from the guy at the table next to me and sipping it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Ooh can I join?? Not right now, I have to go in a bit, but in the near future!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Tara: "I suppose I'm in then, if we can leave by dark." I wanted to get away from my abusive father, but I could hardly do that in daylight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Dylan: I stared at the new girl, eyes narrowing slightly. It was kind of foolish to leave at night, no one was well rested. "'t's up to the captain, but that's slightly odd..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 am

Rose Swan wrote:Rosalie: I looked up at the newcomer. "What's yer name?" I asked, stealing a bottle of rum from the guy at the table next to me and sipping it.

Anastasia - "My name's Anastasia," I tell her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Rosalie: "Well then, we leave after the bar closes. Then, we sail for Port Royal and continue recruitment there." I smiled, sipping my rum less vigorously than before.

@Jacky K: yeah, you can join! Just stop by the bar and jump in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Tara: "I have my reasons," I said in response to the one who had called himself Dylan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Rosalie: I forgot the new girl, the one who was quite straightforward with me. "Oh yes, I forgot. Anastasia, welcome aboard."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Dylan: "Your ships pretty, eh? What's the name?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:16 am

Anastasia - I looked at her ship. It was beautiful one, but I couldn't help but not like it, it reminded me of my past, it reminded me of Derek, and most of all, it reminded me of what I was running from. "It sure is pretty," I say with an undertone of sadness. I hadn't been back on a ship for three months, and I had no idea why I asked to be on this one, but I had and there was no going back.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:40 am

Rosalie: "I call it: The Fleur di Ly. It is a frigate, my favorite, because I can stand at the very front of the ship and feel the sea breeze. It's a lovely feeling, mates. Good spot for thinking." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Dylan: "I'm sure..." i muttered under my breath. I made it sound convincing, because I rarely think. Didn't finish my education.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Rosalie: I jogged up the gangplank. "Everyone get on, me hearties!" I cried as I waved from the deck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next