the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 3 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Dylan: I smirked and followed her, immediatley going towards the front ((stern...?)) of the ship. "Aye, she is a beauty..."

((teehee. 'Aye'))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 3 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:33 pm

(forgive me, i suck at nautical terms. I know port (left) and starboard (right), and that's it.)

Rosalie: "Hoist the sail! We're bound for Port Royal!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:36 pm

((haha. me too, so thats okay XD))

Dylan: I quickly set the mast up and put a hand on my pistol, another on my rifle. My ankle had a bracelet with four knives in it. I wore all these everywhere I went, and when I wasn't allowed to bring weapons in, I put the guns away and hid the knives. "Days to make it?" I asked the captain, taking a knife and throwing it up in the air, catching the blade.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Rosalie: "A week, give or take." I replied. I drew my pistol and shot at the knife next time he threw it up. It fell to the ground with a hole in it. I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:51 pm

dylan: I glared at her, then threw a knife at her hand, knocking the pistol away. "I dont give a damn if you're the captain, you dont do that to my knives, hear me? I'll have a hole in your neck before you can smirk."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Rosalie: "So you want to play that game, eh?" I smirked again, drawing my rapier from my hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Dylan: I took in our surroundings, then hid the knives. "Not at port. Sends a bad message, makes us look like a threat. Later, though."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Rosalie: I glared at him, but re-sheathed my sword. "I won't forget." I grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Dylan: "I'm praying you wont."I sneered at her, then began tossing and catching my knife again. I looked around at the ship, taking in the glossed wood and high crow's nest. "This is a nice ship. How'd you get it?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Rosalie: "Used to be EITC. I took over it." I grinned, and picked up my pistol, shooting the knife again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:33 pm

((is this a twist from P.O.T.C? EITC? Tortuga? Port Royal??? I'm not complaing, cuz I think that's a totaly fantabulorrific idea, but is it?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:35 pm

(yeah. I <3 Jack Sparrow. He's awesomesauce afro )

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:38 pm

((To. Tal. Ly!!!))

Dylan: I laughed. "Nice. Those people could use a slap from reality... Shows that us pirates are smarter and better than they are..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Rosalie: "They saw me and laughed at how small and petite I was. Especially since I'm a girl. But then I slashed a few of em, shot a couple, then the few that were left backed away and jumped overboard. Did it all singlehandedly." I smiled. One of my proudest moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Dylan: "Well i applaud you. One of my old ships- sank, mutiny on it-" i said with a growl. "-I stole from a group of wealthy men with their swords up their asses. Easiest takeover I've ever done."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Rosalie: "It really shocked me how wimpy the EITC were. They were total cake to beat." I smiled at the memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Dylan: "They don't want any dirt getting into those pearly white wigs of theirs, see." I grinned, imagining an EITC crying over a spoiled wig.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Rosalie: I laughed. "I really hurt their ego. I have quite the price on my head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Dylan: "Price goes up every day..." I muttered, thinking of my own price. What was it, near a million, perhaps? Maybe a little less, but definitely in the 800,000s... "Time to leave's almost here," I said, watching the lights in the homes and bars begin to turn off
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Rosalie: I turned my head toward port. Yes, candles were being blown out one at a time. "Everyone present and accounted for?" I asked Dylan.

(i gtg soon. I'll be on as long as I can, but in like, 3min, i gtg)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Dylan: "So far so sure..." I said, eyes trailing over to the bar maid- er... crew member and smiling. "All here. Onward."

((kaykay Smile))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Anastasia - I wondered around the boat. It looked so familiar, almost identical to the last boat I traveled on. The only thing it was missing was a secret hide-a-way. I sighed. History usually had it's way of catching up to me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Rosalie: "Okay, crew. Hoist the sails! Let's go!" I ordered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Dylan: The other crew members and I quickly readied the boat, and we were off. I felt the sea breeze push my hair away slightly, enjoying the warm air. I was on guard though, in case Rosalie decided to begin the fight again.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Rosalie: I set a course for Port Royal, steering the ship toward the port. I locked the wheel where it stood and walked toward the deck at the front. I leaned against the wall, watching the stars above, thinking of what to do once we were done recruiting. I hadn't told them what was next, and I haven't even figured it out. Boy was I bad at planning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next