the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 13 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Jacky K. Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Tiffany: "Aye. The stuttery one." He didn't seem like the sailor type.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 13 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Tara: "Yes, well his brother was recruited and he wanted to come, too. I felt bad for the poor guy. He said he had a talent for cooking, so at least there's something he can do." Even if it wouldn't help us in battle. You don't cook dinner for your enemies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Rosalie: I walked out of my captain's quarters after changing back into my less baggy clothes. A little feminine, but still gives me the freedom to move about while fighting. Skirts were for the women who got held down, a sign of surrender. "So, I say we have a nice little get together and get to know everyone this evening. I could sneak into town, steal some rum." I grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Dylan: "Aye, that sounds desirable," i said, smiling. Though it really sounded a bit stupid.... Er... Whatever. Rum.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Tara: A get together? What was this, school? I smiled anyway and nodded. "Sounds good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Rose: The reactions seemed a bit forced. I frowned. "You guys don't look too thrilled."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Dylan: "Aye, I'll admit: A get together sounds a bit childish, but I'm in if there'll be rum." Then, I dropped my voice low, so no one could hear. "And her," I eyed Tara with a smirk.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Tara: "I caught that," I snapped at Dylan then said to the Captain. "A little childish, but it might be a good idea to get to know each other...besides Dylan," I added the last part under my breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Dylan: "You say that now." I didn't bother dropping my voice that time, but I waltzed up to her and leaned against the railing. "Just wait."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Tara: "I'm sure I'll be waiting forever then, I don't fall for men like you. And we're pretty clear on just what kind of a man you are, aren't we? Need I list all those words again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Dylan: I rolled my eyes. "I'm not trying to get you to fall for me. If I were you already would have."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Tara: "I somehow doubt you could ever get me to," I rolled up my paper. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have actual work to do. Let me guess, you 'haven't been given any orders'?" I mocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Dylan: "A co captain does what the captain tells him to. Excuse me," I pushed past her briskly and walked to the Captain. "And my orders are?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Tara: I rolled my eyes and went down the short flight of steps to my cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

((Maybrook!))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:49 pm

((just replied))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Rosalie: "Your orders are to pass it along to everyone while I go steal some rum. Got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

((pass what along...?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:03 pm

(info about the little get together or whatever)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

OOH oK!

Dylan: "Aye, then." I walked back with a bit of a smirk on my face. When I had passed the information to everyone, I clomped loudly down the steps to Tara's room. "Quit being a loner. We're gonna start soon as the Captain gets back,"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Rosalie: I went back into my quarters and changed into my boy's disguise. I walked out of the room, and jumped from the rail onto the dock. I let the night comsume me as I walked into town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Tara: "I'm not being a loner - I'm being a hard worker," I called back through the door, as I recorded the days events in a journal. I had one for historical uses, that would be public, and one for my own personal thoughts. I was writing in the public one right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Dylan: "No hard work is needed right now. Get on deck soon as your finished gushing about me in your diary." Before she could have a reaction, I went back up the stairs.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Tara: "Ugh," I exclaimed and slammed the journal shut. I walked up after him and said, "You're quite the piece of work, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Dylan: "I don't know... let's see," i flexed my bulging muscles and laughed. "Why indeed I am."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next