the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 22 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 pm

So, want to try to chat? I remember that the Captain just got back
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 22 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

garg. I have hw so I'll be slow.. but okay. You start
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Okay...

Tiffany: "Well, this is all very exciting, but I should be going. Captain. Ezra." She smiled slightly, and made her way to her cabin. She pushed passed Dylan on her way, plopped down on her bunk, swung her journal open, and quickly wrote, This is going to be an adventure. Jerks and Suck-ups, all on one ship.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Dylan: I looked at her with an arched eyebrow. "Way to push," I said with a laugh, going to sit next to her.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi! Sorry, I got your message just before I logge off earlier Jacky, and didn't have time to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Oh hey! Welcome back! Very Happy

Tiffany: This guy wouldn't lay off. "The answer is no," she said, not looking up from her writing.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Dylan: i looked at her in confusion. "No what?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Tiffany: "No, I still don't like you, which means no, you cannot see into this book again, and also no, you did not ask permission to sit on my bunk and for god's sake, no, you may not." She glanced up at him, then back down. "I'm not in the mood."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Dylan: I arched an eyebrow. "You're a fifteen year old and you think I'm trying to get you to like me? What's been wrong so far?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Tiffany: "I never said you were trying to get me to like you, I said that I didn't." She curled up against the wall, determined, and still a little angry at herself for letting him see anything in her journal. She never showed it to anyone, ever.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Dylan: "Alright." I leaned back, too. "SO why's your mood the way it is?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Tiffany: she studied him. Did she dare? He was so...so...familiar. But he couldn't be. "It's nothing," she said, and let out a small sigh. "None of your convern."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Dylan: I Would push, but I was too tired to, so rested my head on the wooden wall. "Tell me whenever you want, then..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Tiffany: She wanted to tell him. Well, part of her did, but the other stubborn part of her wanted him to leave. After a few moments of silence, she said quietly, "Say please."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Dylan: I smirked. "COuld I please know?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Tiffany: she thought about it some more. But there was no turning back now. Her voice had a touch of sadness to it. "I hate you. You're too much like my brother."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Dylan: "Funny," i said with a laugh. "You're too much like my sister. Is that a bad thing?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Tiffany: She hugged her journal to her chest. "Perhaps. In a way."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Dylan: "What's bad about your brother?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Tiffany: "Well..." she frowned as she remembered. "Of all the years I'd known him, he never grew up a bit. He was boyish and sarcastic and the biggest idiot I've ever met, and perhaps he wasn't all bad, but still..." He expression softened. "And he died."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Dylan: I looked at her in shock. "I'm sorry to hear that... what happened?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Tiffany: She spoke somewhat quickly and flatly. "He was an idiot, that's what. He was prideful. If he were anyone else I'd let him pick fights and start waves, and send him on his merry way, but...he was my brother. And the one time I tried to warn him was the one time he didn't listen." Her expression saddened again, against her will.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Dylan: I sighed at the sad story. "Could I please give you a comforting hug?" I had had a near-death experience too, which was when I decided to striaghten up at 20.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Tiffany: he eyed flitted at him again, and she smirked. "I suppose."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Dylan: I laughed and gave her a one-armed hug. I wasn't one for actual hugs, really. Too awkward... "And now it'll be silent, I suppose?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next