the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 23 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Tiffany: she smirked, and planted her chin in one hand. "I suppose."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 23 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Dylan: I chuckled and got up. "Well then I guess that's my cue to leave, then, isn't it?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Tiffany: she nodded. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Tara:"Not that you ever take social cues," I mbled as I passed Tiffany's room, having been on the way to my own. I walked intonmy cabin and sat down to work at my desk, a huge map spread in front of me. I had forgotten to shut the door, but I was too submerged in my work to care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Dylan: I strolled into Tara's cabin. "Fine day out, eh?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Tiffany: the walls were thin. She could hear a mumble of the conversation, and listened in as she sat there.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Tara:"I didn't hear you knock, and it's impolite not to. What if I had been getting dressed?" I was now able to multitask: banter with Dylan and still focus on work. Maybe I was getting used to him, though not in a good way at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Dylan: "You're not fool enough to change with the door wide open, love." I said with a laugh.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Tara:"Or am I? You don't know me very well. And just because the door is open, doesn't mean you're welcome here. Even that younger girl, Tiffany, doesn't like you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Dylan: "Never said I cared, did I? It's best to just be on speaking terms with someone...."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Tiffany: she heard her name, among muffled other things. She pressed her ear against the wall.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Tara:"Then you must have a purpose for being here, since we're on 'speaking' terms. Out with it, I don't have all day. Did the Captain send you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Dylan: "No. I came to see what direction we're going in," I said, thinking of something on the spot. "Bah. No I have nothing to say. Just wanted to say hello."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Tiffany: Well, at least he was honest. But honestly, Dylan couldn't take a hint. Tara hated him, and she doubted that would change. At least he tried.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Tara:"Your hellos are always far too long, and very frustrating. I don't feel like taking if there's no point," I studied the map in front of me, and marked somehing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Dylan: Touchy... I walked out, shaking my head in amusement.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Tara:"Good choice!" I called after him with a roll of my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Dylan: "Probably," I mutter, smiling and shaking my head as I went up to the crow's nest. "Horizon looks nice," I note to myself, glad no bad weather seemed to be coming.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 pm

(Dang it, what now?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:49 pm

*sigh* I honestly do not know. !nspired's not on, Rose isn't on, WHAT'LL WE DO??? HOW'LL WE SURVIVE? CHICAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

HAHAHAHA

I guess we'll have to wallow in our self-pity until one of them gets on, either that or make some drama-trauma-rama happen!!!!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 pm

((Should I have Dylan scream about a pregnancy like Benny? XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:55 pm

HAHA Very Happy That was funny. And random. But that would also be awkward, since Dylan's the only guy on the ship and therefore would be the father...Haha XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm

o.O oh yeah.... oh well. XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next