the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 35 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Tiffany laughed. Nice one.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 35 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Rosalie: I laughed. "Alright then. I'm sorry mate." I turned to Abbey. "That's pretty much how its done, little one. Only it will be a lot faster and the injuries will be worse. Do you want to try?" I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Abbey nodded and leaped of the barrel, dagger held at the ready. Eagerness and excitement glinting in her eyes. She was small, but zealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Rosalie: "we're going to take it slow, ok? Jack, help her by kind of guiding her, alright mate?" I instructed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:16 pm

"Aye," Jack said with a nod. He knelt down to Abbey's level and whispered something to her. By the small smile that crept across her lips, it was a plan of attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Rosalie: "whatever it was you said, it was evil and you are a horrible influence, Jack." I smirked, but lunged slowly at Abbey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Jack smirked, "And I take pride in that."

Abbey raised her dagger and held it in the way she'd seen Jack, Rosalie, and others do when they were defending themselves. But before the captain's blade reached her, the ship was rocked by a huge wave and Abbey, not quite having her sea legs yet, was sent toppling, landing heavily on her bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

AW! XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Rosalie: I laughed slightly and offered the girl my hand to help her up. "Your form was perfect until you fell, lassie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Abbey grasped Rosalie's hand and pulled herself to her feet, her face reddening slightly in embarrassment. The waves were certainly a lot more powerful out at sea than they were at the shore. Once righted, she let out a self-consious laugh and an awkward, gap-toothed smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Rosalie: "it happens to everyone when they first go out to sea." I said smiling. I lunged slowly at her again with my dagger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Abbey again attempted a parry and, this time, was succesful! She almost giggled in delight, but stopped herself. Pirates didn't giggle, little girls did. But what about little girl pirates?

There was no time to puzzle out that question at present, though, she was in the middle of a duel. Without skipping a beat, Abbey launched one of the simpler attacks she remembered the two older pirates using.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Rosalie: I deflected her attack, then dipped under her blade at her, slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Abbey just barely managed to block Rosalie's strike.

"Remember, lass: Use disadvantages to your advantage," Jack told the small girl.

Abbey quickly moved her blade away from Rosalie's and ducked underneath the captain, between her legs, taking advantage of her height disadvantage. Scrambling up onto a barrel that was behind Rosalie, Abbey held the point of her blade to the back of the captain's throat. It was admittably, not an all-too threatening position, but it wasn't bad for an eight-year-old. "Surrender?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Rosalie: I laughed. "Not quite." I smirked, and used my blade to push Abbey's to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm

"Oh, so close," Abbey lamented, hanging her head. Then she jumped from the barrel and held her dagger at the ready, waiting for Rosalie to make the next move.

((We need some sort of external conflict.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Yeah...... Davy jones should jump out of the barrel! Lol! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Hehe...Ooh they could have pirate rivals!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Maybe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 pm

That could work. I do have one plot twist in mind, but it would require a time skip to the next morning. And I wouldn't be able to post it until tomorrow, because it's late where I am and I need to get to bed.

G'night, ye pyrates o' the oceans!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

G'night!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

'ello mates. Care t' set sale aboard a vessel of esteemed swordsmanship, rum, and wee little ones being taught the ways of th' pirate's humble life?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Gimme some of that rum, mate.
*looks over*
Bloody hell, why is the rum gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:10 pm

By god, the rum's been all drunk! Now who in the bloody 'ell would--SPARROW!!!

hehe XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next