the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Momo13
Regret
Jacky K.
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 am

Montserret
"You can make her stop?" Montse interrupted the one from the trees and the bear girl. Hand still relaxed upon her knife, her eyes on the one from the lake. Lily. "What does she desire from the mortal?"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:28 am

( we determined its night, visi)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 pm

"Why does she hate mortals?" Lynne asks with a frown. She doesn't like hate... Hate makes her sad. She wonders if it would be possible to help Lily move on. She would certainly try. After all, she makes it her duty to assist with the normal flow of life and nature.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm

"Honestly? I'm not sure. I would ask her but she doesn't like me much either."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Shame...
Montse draws her knife slowly, facing Lily. Guardian, her /job/ was to guard. Zepour couldn't argue that....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 am

BW, is the knife magical in any way?
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 am

Ermmmmm..... ima say yes.... tho I don't know how...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Smelling magic on the air, Lily turns to face Montserret. She opens her mouth, but instead of hissing, foetid water gushes out.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Montse steps out of reality quickly, disappearing into the fog-that-was-not again, before the attack. It's a few seconds before she appears again, this time in the tree with the girl. She studies the mortal wide eyed a few moments before hooking her hand behind her head, pressing their foreheads together, her red and yellow eyes peering into the girl's.
I am a protector. A guardian of After. I cannot lie; I am no threat, I promise you. Words unspoken, but heard through the /being/. Some say through the mind, some say through the heart. It didn't really matter, however. Montse lets her go, tilts her head questioningly, her hay textured hair falling in one of her eyes. Do not be afraid, youngling...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Jaquelyn blinked at the sound of a voice in her head. She had memories of hearing....very faint now, but still there....But this was different. She couldnt tell how she heard teh words, but they were there. not as something she read or saw....but as actual words out of no where, telling her not to be afraid.
She looked at the girl who pressed foreheads with her. Was she teh source of the words?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Montse paused before looking back down at the one from the lake before gently hooking her arms around the girl. Take a breath, close your eyes. Don't look at After. After is not a place for mortals... It would try to kill her; steal her breath and suffocate her. So long as she held her breath though. They would not be there for long. Montse, too, closed her eyes before blinking out of existence.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Jaquelyn had no idea what was going on. None what so ever. But, right now she was choosing between something that looked like it wanted to eat her....and someone trying to save her. She was going to go with the girl trying to save her, and did as asked. Her eyes were closed and her breath was held as she waited for whatever that was going to happen to happen.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Montse opens her eyes slightly, to check if the girl was doing as she was told. Didn't want to waste the time here if she was already dying. It'd be a shame...
Montserret!
...Suppose that was the cue to go...
They fade, appearing in reality again, farther into the woods and away from the one from the lake. Zepour might find them, though he would not do anything to her. Montse was at fault...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Jaquelyn kept her breath held, even when they were back in reality. Without her sense of sight, it was next to impossible to tell where she was besides what she could guess from faint smells. Not wanting to ruin anything, she also kept her eyes closed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:42 pm

(I hate to break up this lovely nature theme you’ve got going, gang, but brace yourselves for my collection of freaks. Also, I understand if nobody wants to talk to them because of my lack of posting lately from my weird schedule, I just managed to write this on a word document during a class connect.)

“You look retarded in that bath robe”
“It’s not a bath robe, simpleton. It’s a handmade, 100% organic, completely safe for the environment /cloak/. Furthermore, it’s very stylish, though I can’t expect a child like you to understand that”
“…It’s a bath robe, and now you sound like a retard, too. Ooh, look at me and my treehugger’s fancy little girlyboy robe. Teehehee!” Jake mocked, his voice climbing an octave.
“CLOAK. IT’S A CLOAK.” Jeremy stopped dead in his tracks, adding emphasis to each half screamed word by jabbing his finger into the air. “And don’t you dare talk to me like that, Jacob Collins, or so help me I will not hesitate to-”
“What, gunna fire me, pony boy?” He interrupted with an eye roll “You know boss lady wouldn’t let you do that. Just ‘cause you lead this group doesn’t mean you can call all the shots.”
Jeremy fell into a fuming quietness, but started walking again beside Jake. If he could rid himself of the annoying 15 year old, he’d do it in a heartbeat. He opened his mouth, almost making an unnecessarily cruel remark about Jacob’s ex-girlfriend that committed suicide last year, but stopped himself short. Not even Jer would stoop that low… at least not in this argument. So the two kept walking in silence.

On the other end of the park, a very different scene was occurring. A young lady, approximately 18 years of age, was slowly moving away from behind a gazebo. Her bright orange eyes were void of any real emotion, though a small smirk had formed on her face through habit only. She reached up with a pale and slender hand to wipe a spot of blood from the corner of her mouth, her smile dropping as she left the cover of the trees.

And then, not terribly far from there, a water fountain exploded, accompanied by a half dozen expletives.
“Nononono… Akk, no! Stopitstopitshhhh, shhh, it’s okay, it’s okay. Calm yourself” Matthew babbled, trying to cup his hands around the broken spigot that was now gushing water. “I SAID STOP, D*** IT!” A swift kick to the fountain’s base didn’t really help his case, neither did fumbling to remove his baseball cap and drape it over the scene of the crime. Once he figured out that it was an exercise in futility, he put the now-soaking cap back on his head, still trying to use his power to shut the thing off.
“What if I said please, huh?! Please shut off?!” He begged, slowly becoming drenched from the torrent. He vowed he’d never mess around recklessly with his ability ever again, never ever ev- suddenly, the water just… stopped. Like somebody had pulled the plug on the entire machine. “Yesss!” Matt exclaimed, doing a mini victory dance.
…That’s when a streetlamp’s bulb, situated about three feet behind him exploded in a burst of sparks and glass.
“…You’ve gotta be f***ing kidding me”

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Montse gave the slightest of smiles, laying her down on the pine needle cushioned ground.
It's safe now... She carefully lays a hand on Jaquelyn's head, her expression back to wide eyed fascination of sorts as Montse studies her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Jaquelyn slowly opened her eyes and smiled up to the other girl. She quickly signed a thank you, then realized that the girl probably didn't know sign language. Oh boy....dilemma... Jaquelyn hadn't spoken for ages. When she Los her hearing, she was always afraid that she would speak to loud or soft or mispronounce words without ring able to hear.
"Thank you," she finally said, with now idea how loud or soft or if she even spoke the words, she might have just mouthed them without knowing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Lily, thwarted of her prey, disappears, only to rise out of the puddle of water in front of Matt. Meanwhile, Laurel turns to Lynne.
"It would be much easier to stop Lily if you helped as well. I don't want her eating another mortal. The only good thing about Lily is that even she isn't stupid enough to let Eliphas out of the cellar."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Montse smiles and nods, standing up fully and glancing around carefully. Zepour would find them, and then he'd want to argue... She sighs, offering her hand to the girl. My name is Montserret. My teacher will be...unhappy that I assisted you...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by condog Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

(CAN I JOIN THIS? APPEARS TO BE EPIC!)
condog
condog

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I see no problem with it. You might want to check with the OP, however.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 pm

The water lapped against the lakeside, a cold sheet of glistening black glass. A ghostly silhouette glided underneath the surface. A wisp of white hair, a glimmer, and gone.

It was several moments later that a willowy girl crept onto shore, dripping clothes plastered to her pearly skin. Her hair draped around her shoulders like a tangled cape, with eyes framed by thick white lashes, and the creature was equally strange and beautiful . . . even if there was something unnerving about the way her legs squirmed at odd angles before straightening into graceful limbs that were much more human.

The air . . . air was so hard to breathe. Her breath was a controlled struggle, hands and knees pressing into the gravel. This was the worst part, standing up. The girl's legs threatened to collapse under the strain, twist right back into a writhing tail.

When she'd finally wobbled to her feet, someone caught her pale eye in the dark . . . someone . . . hunger . . . . She hadn't eaten in a long while, and the hunger was gripping. Razor teeth slipped into place behind her lips.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm

I stumbled across some water. The Internet had provided me with water. I wasn't quite sure what to do with water in this form... normally we got it in preboiled bottles where I lived.

But this... this was floor water.

I got distracted from the water by this really really pretty chick. I mean, she was kind of... soaking wet, but that didn't change the prettyness. The Internet probably made her beautiful because this was some kind of like...Dallasy place or something.

"Hello." I said. "You're really wet." I wasn't really sure what else to say at the moment, because well, what would you say if you were standing in front of some divine creation of the Internet?

Maybe I insulted her.

"I mean... You're only wet if you think you're wet... if not it's fine." I amended hastily.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 am

Jaquelyn had no idea how to try to comunicate with this girl without trying to talk. And that was one thing she did not wish to do. She wetted her lips again and softly asked, "Do you know sign language?" The words felt weird coming from her throat. She hadnt really spoken in years. It was almost a lost concept on her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by condog Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 pm

(So, I can't join?)
condog
condog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum