the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Momo13
Regret
Jacky K.
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Regret Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 am

I say go for it, and see if anyone complains.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BRAND NEW SHINING ORIGINAL CC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by condog Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 pm

(Okay then)
Name: Qazrack
Race: Alien?
Personality: Generally quirky and annoying
Image: The stupid computer won't do the link thing he looks like a Hork Bajir.
condog
condog

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Montse shakes her head, holding up a hand to have her pause.
No need for such things, she sends, closing her eyes a moment to think of what she'd be able to share in this reality. She settles with a simple explanation, not necessarily a whole truth but it would serve its purpose well enough.
I made a connection... She leans down and touches Jacquelyn's forehead lightly with just the tips of her fingers.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by condog Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Qazrack:
I wake up and look around... What in the... I start to survey my surroundings hoping to find signs of intelligent life. A pain shoots through my head like I have a hang over. "OW!" I grumble. "Someone get me the name of the starship that hit me..." I growl to no one in particular. I stand and flex my clawed hands. Everything seems to be in working order. My tail with the blade, my dagger like wrist blades, three going up and down the top of each wrist, my beak like mouth, eyes that let me see in the dark, all the horn like spikes on my back are there. I sigh in relief, I'm all in one piece.
condog
condog

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:22 am

Jean
I missed flight, the movement of muscles to cut through the air, how a simple change of angle would have such a major effect on where i would be headed. I missed my fire, the warmth of it within me, wild and untamed, uncontrolable as it burned through me to give me life. Most of all, i missed my flock... I missed our bright colors that shown as bright as the sun. I missed our chatter and song...
These human limbs were clumsy and weak. These eyes still reflected who and what i was, shining red and yellow. The wizard took my fire away; i needed it back. He takes me for his little spells and wars, but i am a thing that cannot be tamed. The control was lost, my fire would spike randomly now. It would burn me and it would hurt now. Ive lost control on my fire, and that was a big thing to my kind.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Jaqcuelyn blinked a few times. So...You can hear my thoughts if I directed them towards you? oh why did her mom have to leave her? it was so much easier to deal with these types of people with her mom around. it wasnt fair taht she had to die. It wasnt fair to Jacquelyn for that to happen right after teh accident. She tried to not pity herself like this, she tried to look for brightsides, but sometimes she just couldnt handle it. Especially when dealing with people that had these....abilities.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Montse nodded slightly, taking her hand away and paused, pacing away a few steps in thought. Someone in After prays on her thoughts. Seemed to be common in this reality. Zepour would be around soon to patronize me... A student is not supposed to make these connections... We are not supposed to step into reality.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Jacquelyn looked at her and offered a small smile. Well, thank you for making this connection.....It's wonderful to hear again, even if it is like this. This wasnt like natural hearing, but still something. She wasnt alone in her head anymore. She didnt have to struggle to remember what noises sounded like.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Montse blinked a few times slightly surprised. She's never been thanked for this, certainly. Mostly her kind stay out of reality to act in non perceptive ways. ...Your welcome? I may have done more harm than good... she sends Jacquelyn truthfully. She didn't want to hide things from the girl now that she very well may have been wrapped up in them.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Jacquelyn shook her head and smiled. "Don't be sorry. This is wonderful. I havent heard someones voice in ages. Is....calming almost." The girl was used to strange things happening in her life. They happened quite often, actually. Not as much anymore, after her mom died, but she was still used to the paranormal creatures and running for her life and all that stuff.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum