the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutant Cat Clan

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mutant Cat Clan - Page 2 Empty Re: Mutant Cat Clan

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 am

Kiko sighed and shook his head after shaking off the tense feeling that had taken hold of his muscles from the sudden collision. "No," he said, rolling his shoulders. "I just can't seem to relax. I was wondering if you had something to..help." He hated asking for help, at least from healers anyway. There was a difference between asking for help in battle and just asking for help on a regular day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 am

Silverheart recited the herbs in her head. She sensed the way he didn't want to ask for help and stopped herself before she went all into his life. "Well I do have catmint and thyme. There's another called camomile that I haven't gathered...but I do have those. They really do work if you want them..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 pm

IceHeart nodded. "Good then." He stood, gave his fur a quick look then nodded to the others. "We should return and eat. I'm sure the excitment has made some of you hungry."

FireEyes yawned and nodded, standing. His stomach growled, having missed out of hunting from the attack. Burn markes were on the ground from where he'd been sitting.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 am

Chelsa slunk back in the shadows to watch, not really being one to socialize with large crowds. She watched as they all started to migrate towards the camp, her bright eyes piercing the dark, yet somehow seeming to blend in perfectly. She felt her stomach cringe from not eating, but ignored it easily.

"Yes, please," Kiko said as he shifted his weight, his eyes only leaving her for seconds at a time. "And something for this infernal headache if you don't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 am

Silverheart nodded and went to get catmint. It was the most common of them with all the humans, -twolegs-, she corrected herself mentally. She placed the catmint at Kiko's paws then went to get feverfew, used for headaches. Silverheart placed it at his paws. "There you go." She watched him, getting slight glimps of his past but not enough to give her anything.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 am

((I'm making another cat))

Name: Darkblaze
Power: Enhanced hearing
Info: Darkblaze showed great promise and was taken from his home in the night. He fought every minute and hated being contained. Eventually he escaped and doesn't talk very much about that time. Being contained made Darkblaze prefer the night and battles.
Image:
Mutant Cat Clan - Page 2 Black-&-White-Cat-1024x1024
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2