the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baylor Boarding School

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Baylor Boarding School - Page 17 Empty Re: Baylor Boarding School

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Ronnie: "I can screw up stick people with the best of 'em. I'm terrible at art.. I'm real good at coloring in the lines though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Ronnie: "Hey, what a coincidence me, too!" I joked, and gave her a high five. Then I gathered my supplies for the still life. Pencil, eraser, paint, thick paper...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Randi: I attempted to draw a picture of one of the many things that were sat in the front of the room... A flower in a vase seemed the easiest of all. "Well, this was a fail" I said, my artwork resembling a Picasso more than a flower..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Ronnie: I chuckled. "Look at mine, I'm sure it's worse!" I had attempted the bowl of fruit, a classic, and it had turned out looking like...scribbles with unartisitic splashes of color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Randi: "Thats... um, interesting." I said, trying to hold back a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Ronnie: "It's okay to laugh, I know it sucks. You have more talent than I do," I laughed and added some more color to the picture. I was already going to fail, so not go all the way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Randi: "Well, mine looks okay-ish..." I said, surveying my picture of what looked like a dead flower.. "Mind if I help splatter paint yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Ronnie: I laughed. "Not at all, here," I handed her a paint brush with the 'proper' color, as the teacher had called it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

((Imma go to bed.. I'll be on sometime tomorrow though))

Randi: I threw the brush, and paint got all over the canvas... but it got on my skirt in the process. "I'm thinking its laundry day..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Ronnie: "Ice cream and paint is quite the combination. Do you usually get stuff all over your clothes?" I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Randi: "No, I normally don't. But hey, new city, new traditions.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Ronnie: "I guess so...do you need help wiping that off?" I realized that sounded weird, considering where the paint had gotten. "Er, I mean...help getting supplies to wipe it off?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Randi: I laughed in spite of myself. "Um, yeah, that would be great.." I said, attempting to brush it off with my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Ronnie: I grabbed paper towels and dampened them then walked back over and handed them to her. "So much for splatter painting," I laughed. "Maybe next time you should try a smock?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:12 am

Randi: "That would be a good idea, but personally, I prefer the I haven't washed my clothes in ages look. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 am

.uh can i join? PLEASE

Name: Ariella Lynn
Short description:
Long, fat black hair, really thick. Sea green eyes, with a distick(sp ?) blue ring around the color part. avarage height 5'5 weight 100-110 lbs. pale white in color. Wearing Black skinny jeans and a youmeatsix band tee. Topped off with converse and her ipod.

Name: Adian Andrews
Short description:
Brown medium hair and brown eyes. Tall ad slim built. Wearing blue jea skinnies a blue t-shirt and a black hoodie, with converse and his fire user necklace.

Um, they ra away from there school. so new transfers? ehh and nyone wanna ya kow catch me up reallly quick Very Happy

Last edited by purplepicklejuice on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 am

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Skylar: "Ok, then." I smiled and waved goodbye. "Bye, Quinn," i said softly. He didn't answer.

Quinn: When Skylar was out of earshot, I turned to the two. "What'd she tell you?"

Kyle: "what does it matter?" I ask leaning against the wall.

Anastasia: "Oh, she didn't really tell me anything, she just made Kyle see that he didn't have to be a butt to me," I say honestly,
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:30 am

(Okay, imma join. What gender of character should I use?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:32 am

it doesn't matter whatever you like
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 pm

((purplepicklejuice: Anastasia and Jack skipped class and went to the movies and the graveyard (long story), and when they came back, Derek, Anastasia's overprotective friend (Go read all the character bios, they help a lot!), told her that her father had called worriedly all day, and was now coming to the school. He wants to meet Jack, who he thinks Anastasia left her arranged marriage for. Anastasia and Kyle, her ex, talked to Skyler about how Kyle shouldn't have been so pushy about 'putting out' when they were together. Quinn is paranoid that Skyler told them of her own pregnancy. Miranda and Ronnie went to the music store, to get a CD so Miranda could be prepared for Drama auditions, and got ice cream. Now they are in art class. Quinn, Kyle, and Anastasia are still in the hallway. And there are a whole bunch of other characters we can bring in for you to talk to!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 pm

!nspired wrote:((purplepicklejuice: Anastasia and Jack skipped class and went to the movies and the graveyard (long story), and when they came back, Derek, Anastasia's overprotective friend (Go read all the character bios, they help a lot!), told her that her father had called worriedly all day, and was now coming to the school. He wants to meet Jack, who he thinks Anastasia left her arranged marriage for. Anastasia and Kyle, her ex, talked to Skyler about how Kyle shouldn't have been so pushy about 'putting out' when they were together. Quinn is paranoid that Skyler told them of her own pregnancy. Miranda and Ronnie went to the music store, to get a CD so Miranda could be prepared for Drama auditions, and got ice cream. Now they are in art class. Quinn, Kyle, and Anastasia are still in the hallway. And there are a whole bunch of other characters we can bring in for you to talk to!))

(THanks)

Ariella-I walked the halls of my new school, with Adian right behind me. The thought of him alone made me groan. Why did he have to come? I left for a reason,as i was complaining I walked right past an art room-or so i guessed- and peered inside. Adians' voice jolted through my body as he whispered to me.

Adain-"I thought you didn't want to be noticed, you're not doing a very good job" I whispered, nodding my head towards the classes teacher, who had noticed us by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 pm

((I'll have Tara be in the art room, yours can talk to her. In case AshleighRobin wanted me to save Ronnie))

Tara: I noticed the teacher wave in two kids. I didn't recognize them, and they looked a little emo. My old friend Chloe had dressed that way and had ended up committing suicide. Yes, I stereotyped people from the moment I saw them, even before I had talked to them, and I knew it was a bad habit. The teacher told them to take the easels next to me. I liked meeting new people, so maybe this wouldn't be too bad. I gave them a warm smile, that was completely forced, but they'd never know. I had perfected it over my years of acting. "Hi, I'm Tara. What are your names?" That seemed weird coming out of my mouth, but how else do you greet people you've never met in your life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Ariella-The teacher waved us in and i cursed under my breath. He told us to sit next to this girl, i sighed. Adain was gunna be...well he was going to be a guy. She told us her ame was Tara, ad seemed like she wanted to get to kow us, but i knew better,she thought we were freaks. "Hi, I'm Ariella, you can call me Ariel."

Adain- I heard Ariel cuss, that made me smile, i was affecting the girl. The teacher placed us next to this hot chick, i smiled my most dazzling smile. "Well hello Tara, I'm Adain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Tara: Oh great, I had another Derek on my hands. I pretended like I didn't know flirting when I saw it, which was actually my usual tactic. "Nice to meet you guys. You're new, right? What school did you go to last year?" I really could care less, so I began painting while I talked, able to multi task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Ariella-I smiled. I saw it in her eyes-she rejected him, i could grow to love this girl, but just like any other time-they slowly back away like we're freaks.
"Um, yeah, we went to B.K Acadmey, we recetly uh trasfered." I mentaly slapped myself. I am a idiot.

Adain-I brushed it off, there were more girls i the world,i said to myself, but then the tiny voice in the back of my mid spoke up 'no, theres only ONE girl you want and shes right there' I ignored it,i didn't love Ariel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next