the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens Empty Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Sol Boarding School is between on top of a Mountain in Canada, where it snows all the time, with high hopes of 'bringing sunshine into teens hearts.' Though it's known for the most rehabilitated teens, the parents are oblivious to the fact that drama happens behind the scenes. With everything from Love to Hate.

**Warning: There will be cussing, drug usage, self-harm, drinking and lust. I mean, we are talking about troubled teens, here.**

Format
Name:
Look:
Personality:
Other

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:57 pm

can my guy be a murderer or is that too extreme...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Haha, awesome Smile Add in some mystery/action. Sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 pm

hoooray!

Name: Greg Soren
'Problem': He's murdered on multiple occasions
Look: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens David-beckham-new-jersey-boy-14
Personality: Hm... i'm not so sure yet... I guess I'll let it play out.
Other: There's a secret Country below sea level called Realm, and that's where he's from... it's basically a world wide government that deals with any aliens that try to take over the earth, and he kills them along with anyone who tries to hide them. ((He's like Hitler and the aliens are Jews, basically))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 pm

oh and he was also titled Best Killer in that country and possibly the world so.... XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:13 pm

(Awesomesauce Very Happy I just noticed I forgot to put my char, though)

Name: Anastasia "Stacy" Montgomery
'Problem': She cuts herself, got caught using drugs and punched a teacher
Look: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens 1224189828_6366_full
Personality: Can be edgy, sarcastic, but is occasionally nice.
Other: Has her lip pierced and stomach pierced. She became like this after her sister and Mother died, and she's very sensitive about "Yo Momma," Jokes.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:14 pm

mkay! So are we going to start or wait...?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Name: Ambrosia Hale
'Problem': hears voices
Look: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens Pink-cocktail-dress
Personality: flirtatious, manipulative, caring on the inside
Other: She's writes murder mysteries.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Name:Ariella Lynn
'Problem':irrational belif that everyone wants to leave her. She freaks when she thinks that. but her meds keep it at bay
Look:Long black hair, sea green eyes with a blue ring around each iris. Short ad slim
Personality:shy, but once she feels comfortable with you she opens up more. Never tells so much.
Other:always wears two diffrent socks Very Happy ad has her lip percied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 pm

jeeezzzzzzz my picture is HUGE!!!!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:36 pm

(Haha, yeah)

Stacy: I did not sign up for this I think as I march up the stairs to "Sol High for Troubled Teens." Psh. Yeah, right. When I enter, it looks normal, but there's a sun every-freakin'-where. Revolting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:44 pm

(Can I join? Could my character be an assassin. . .if I can join?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:45 pm

(Why not? More killers the merrier! Oh and, yeah, you can join.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:51 pm

(Yay! I'll post his bio!)

Name: Luca Lombardi
'Problem': He is part of an assassin organization
Personality: He can be cruel and heartless, expecially to his targets. Since he is an illegitimate child, he has some abandonment issues. He has always been used to warm weather (growing up in Italy) so he really hates the cold. He admits that he is wrong, even though he doesn't mean it. Losing and being wrong are two things that are not in his dictionary. He is highly proud, even though he was saved from dying in the slums of Corleone, Sicily. He has shaped his life due to the family that saved him from that fate.
Other: He is Italian, so he has the accent and he is fluent in both English and Italian.
Look: (He kind of looks like this)
Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens Stallion

Last edited by Meli_p0p on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:55 pm

(Wow... he's three dimensional)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm

(What does that mean?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:57 pm

(Like, he's not perfect, but I have to admit he's hot Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:59 pm

( Very Happy Yay! On the mary-sue test the first time, he got a 6. After a while, I went and took it again, and he got a 1. I gotta admit that he is hot, too. I just found that picture on google.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:02 pm

(Oh, who's that?!?!? He's hot *swoon* And wanna start now or wait for others to come?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:03 pm

(I have no idea who he is. I just typed in 'italian men' on google and found that after a while. *swoons with you* We can start if you want, but I might have to go sometime soon)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Ambrosia - I walk into the school with a sigh. Why oh why did my parents send me here? Oh yeah, I remember, they thought I was some freak.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Luca: I pulled my scarf tighter around my neck as I stepped into the school. If I had to tolerate another minute of this freezing weather, I was going to scream. "Cazzo." I muttered in my first language. I knew why I was here. When my mother died, my father sent me here to get rid of me. He thought I was a disgrace to his name. After all, I was illegitimate. . .what more was there for him to hate me?
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

(Oh, I gotta go. Hold someone for me to talk to, okay?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Stacy: I take out my razor, bored, and slit my wrist once. I was going to do it again before it is snatched outta my hand.

Counseler: "No, no, that's bad, Anastasia,"

Stacy: "I'll stuff you up your Mom's ass if you don't give me back my razor." I growl.

Counselor: "No, we are here to rehabilitate you. Here, have a lollipop instead."

Stacy: I smirk. "Okay," I give it a lick and stick it onto her hair. She tries to get it out, dropping my razor. I pick it up and walk away. "Moron," I call before stalking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Meli_p0p wrote:(Oh, I gotta go. Hold someone for me to talk to, okay?)

Oh that sucks :/ Bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next