the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walpurgis - Deep Underground

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Walpurgis - Deep Underground - Page 2 Empty Re: Walpurgis - Deep Underground

Post by Regret Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 pm

"Absolutely!" Replied Tolucan. "But as you've seen, I am not suited to, er, any form of physical activity. I would need companions to venture below."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Nina blinked a few times and tilted her head. "Oh?...what kind of companions?" She asked curiously. Of course going below was sort of a...scary thought but she was to curious to care at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Aeron watched the two a moment. The Shadowling was browsing his wares, yet the Bitterling seemed content to simply stuff her face. The smile had yet leave Aeron's face and he couldn't help but chuckle at her. His attention turned to the Burrowling and Emberling after a moment, catching snippets of their conversation.
"Apologies, I couldn't help overhearing. Did I hear you say something about a Sireling crypt?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:06 pm

"Yes. Have you heard of the legends of the Sirelings? My evidence shows that they were very real indeed, and that there is a crypt somewhere below our feet."
Tolucan frowned. "But unfortunately I have no means of accessing it, and no stout-hearted companions to brave the catacombs with me."

"Ay, mister!" growled Kelby. "Got anything to drink?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Gerhard looked up, his eyes traveling from each of the creatures to the Burrowling. He was out of work at the moment, so he might as well offer his services. "I am willing," he said, his voice holding a curious tone as if he wanted to know more, but wasn't about to ask.

Nina jumped slightly at Kelby's voice and blinked, looking a bit revolted a the site of her shoveling down the meat. She inched closer to Tolucan, and almost behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Aeron turned back on the Bitterling, seeming unfazed by her tone.
"Certainly." He told her, as he reached for a flask of nutrient water.
He looked back to the Burrowling, speaking as he handed the flask to the Bitterling. "Seems like it could make a fine business venture." A merchant to the heart, Aeron was willing to go just about anywhere there was money involved.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 pm

"Well I, er, didn't think about it like that, but I'm sure there is something to be gained even if it is just bragging rights. Perhaps you would care to accompany us? I think I may be able to acquire funding."

"Thanks, mister," said Kelby.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Aeron couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "There's always something to be gained. And if you need funding, I may be able to help on that end as well."
He then turned back to the Bitterling, leaning over as he looked at her. "And I assume you'll be coming along as well... you're going to have to pay me back somehow."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Nina's eyes widened at the thought of the Bitterling coming along, then jumped slightly as the thought caught her off guard. Who said she was going anywhere? She shifted so her purse hung in front of her and clung to it, staying silent.

Gerhard watched quietly, taking in the features of everyone that was to be coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:25 pm

"I what," said Kelby. "Oh no. I'm not doing anything for you. You gave me this stuff for free."

"Would you really be willing?" Asked Tolucan. "Even after what happened to the meat?
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"Who ever said it was free?" Aeron asked the Bitterling, "I just said I couldn't sell it. So since you don't have money, you're going to have to pay me back somehow." He looked up to the Burrowling, "Don't worry about the meat. As I said, there's always something to be gained." And in this case, what he seemed to have gained was a fiesty little Bitterling in debt to him.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Kelby almost turned and ran, but there is honour amongst thieves, even Bitterling thieves. She hissed through her teeth. "So you're going to drag me off on this wild rat-chase are you? Sounds fair enough."

"Oh, well then!" said Tolucan with cheerful bluster. "That is fine indeed. I happen to have my maps in my satchel. Making haste might be a wise course of action. There maybe others who wish to unearth the tomb first."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Gerhard looked to the large Burrowling as he gave a small bow. "I am ready to depart whenever you desire to."

Nina, on the other hand, was starting to panic. She looked at everyone, each time coming right back to looking at Tolucan. Hopefully he didn't mean for /her/ to go. That would be...ridiculous. What good is an Emberling in such a scary and untrusting place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 pm

A kindly soul, Tolucan soon noticed Nina's discomfort. "Don't you worry, my dear. We need someone of strong magic just in case it's needed, but I don't think we will run afoul of anything."
He frowned. "But I am a little disconcerted by our small friend here." He gestured at Kelby, who hissed at him, her ears flat against her skull.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Nina made an audible sound of relief at the thought that nothing bad would really happen, but still was unsure what she could do. She was just...an Emberling. Sure she had magic, but she wasn't exactly practiced. She chewed her lip and glanced at Kelby when Tolucan gestured towards her and jumped, her eyes widening as she hid a bit behind Tolucan. She didn't like the hissing of the strange creature...it was...well honestly it was frightening. It made Kelby look more like an animal than a civil creature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 pm

"I suggest we leave as soon as possible," said Tolucan. "Is everyone prepared?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Aeron turned to the Burrowling, offering him his usual smile. "No need to worry about our little friend here. If she causes trouble, I'll simply add to her debt. As for preparations, I'm assuming we'll need supplies, yes? And you said you needed funding, exactly how much might you need? Also, how long do you anticipate that this venture might take?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am

Gerhard looked to Tolucan and gave a slight nod as his answer to the question of whether he was prepared or not. Of course he was prepared, what Shadowling wasn't prepared? It was just their nature to be eternally paranoid and always ready for everything. He adjusted his hooded cape so that it was sure to cover all of him, hiding anything that might be exposed outside the clothes that he wore.

Nina blinked, her eyes still wide. Prepared? No! She hadn't even packed! What if she needed a change of clothes because something went wrong and her others got torn? Of course, if something went wrong it would probably result in her death and well...what importance do clothes hold when your dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 pm

"Well," said Tolucan. "The only funding we need is to gather the party and equip them, but as everyone appears prepared, perhaps this is the best time to leave."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Nina blinked rapidly before looking up at Tolucan. "I...uh...well my book of spells...isn't...exactly...around," she managed to get out in a sort of rushed stutter. Perhaps she could use it as an excuse to just slip away and to not have to go on this journey that was intriguing, but no doubt dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2