the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Love Is Nothing

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

To Love Is Nothing Empty To Love Is Nothing

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 am

"To love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and be loved is everything." - Unknown

Unrequited love. Love matches made in heaven... or hell. Anything goes. Supernatural? Bring it on! These characters are all at a large, excluded mansion, after being sent an invitation for "An exclusive dinner party and luxurious weekend." but they soon find out that they might have no way of leaving the mansion's gates... ever. Fate has other plans. Relationships form as they try and find out what the mansion owner wants with all of them.

Character--
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio:

My Characters --
Name: Anastasia Thorn
Species: human
Looks: To Love Is Nothing Selena-gomez-debut-album
Personality:kind, optimistic, slightly shy
Bio: She was abandoned by her family and has been secretly living on her own for years

Name: Alex
Species: Vampire
Looks: To Love Is Nothing 300x351
Personality: arrogant, cocky, used to getting what he wants
Bio: the owner of the mansion, the reason why everyone is there, he brought them so that they would pair up into couples and their children would be the most powerful ever.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

To Love Is Nothing Empty Re: To Love Is Nothing

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 pm

((This looks fun - I'll join probably, if you give me a bit to decide what charries to use))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:31 pm

I'll Join. Im terrible at writing from guy POVS. Lemme give it a shot...

Amanda:
100% human
long black hair and green eyes. short
Personality: shy, easily excitable, sarcastic
Bio: only child, homeschooled, with pretty much no friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 pm

!nspired wrote:((This looks fun - I'll join probably, if you give me a bit to decide what charries to use))
Take as long as you need!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:02 pm

AshleighRobin wrote:I'll Join. Im terrible at writing from guy POVS. Lemme give it a shot...

Amanda:
100% human
long black hair and green eyes. short
Personality: shy, easily excitable, sarcastic
Bio: only child, homeschooled, with pretty much no friends.
Do you want me to make a character to go with yours? a guy?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 pm

sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Name: Jake
Species: Demon
Looks: messy black hair, blue eyes
Personality: dangerous, loyal
Bio: can control fire
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Alex - I watched as the first three "guests" of mine walked into the mansion. The first girl had black hair and amazing blue eyes, I automatically sensed her as the one I picked for myself. She was gorgeous and her spirit soared with good intentions. Their was another human girl, this one with green eyes, and a demon, those two would go great with each other. I knew that my plan was going to be a success. "Welcome to my home." I called out to them warmly.

Anastasia - The blonde man, who was the owner of the large mansion, greeting us. I met his gorgeous green eyes and almost fainted as I saw the passion in them. He was a dream come true, everything I wanted.

Jake - I was silent, looking around the mansion, as a vampire greeted us. I could sense that the two girls with me were human, and I knew the vampire had something up his sleeve, though I didn't know exactly what.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Here are my charries

Name: Corrigan Jovey
Species: telepath
Looks: picture below
Personality: Calm and logical. Corrigan has a mechanical mind, and can therefore be very manipulative (being a telepath helps with that), though he usually chooses not to.
Bio: One of seven children, he's glad to get out of the tension filled house for the weekend. His biological sister showed up, and replaced the sister he had come to love. And on top of that, his biological sister hates their family, for what their dad did to them: gave them all the ability of telepathy. Which wouldn't be all that bad, except that whenever they use their powers, they hear a terrible buzzing noise. Due to their dad not having done the surgery to make them this way, properly.

To Love Is Nothing W195362721

Name: Elizabeth Cartwell (goes by Liz)
Species: DeJaVu (explained under bio)
Looks: honey blonde hair, amber eyes, and about 5'5"
Personality: Outgoing and clever, tries to think positively.
Bio: A DeJaVu is someone who can see your past and future, if they make eye contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Anastasia - Two more people walk in, another guy and a girl. I smile at them before returning my attention to Alex, "Hi, I'm Anastasia, what is your name?"

Alex - "I am Alex," I take her hand and kiss it, "Your host for the weekend." and much longer than that my dear.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Corrigan: I heard the thoughts of our host, and a chill ran up my spine. I decided I needed to protect this girl, though I knew nothing about her. I cut into their conversation. "Uh, I'm Corrigan." I had never been good with people.

Elizabeth: The mansion was gorgeous, and I could feel the history leaping from its walls. If only inanimate objects had lifelines*, then I'd know what the stories of it were. Instead I satisfied myself with drinking in the looks of it.

*lifelines: the thread that connects every event in a person's life. Fate creates these at the time of a child's birth. Then DeJaVu are free to read them, when attempting to help a mortal.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Jack - I saw a DeJaVu and walked up to her, "Hi, I'm Jack," I say.

Anastasia - Another guy comes into the conversation. I pull my attention away from Alex, "Oh, hi, I'm Anastasia."

Alex - Angrily, I stop looking at Anastasia, "Glad you could come to my home." I lie wishing that I had no use for him so that I could get him away from Anastasia.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Corrigan: I hear the guy's thoughts of me leaving, and almost push* the thought 'I'm not leaving her side while you're around, buddy' into his head, but restrain myself. Surely he knows what I'm capable of, but I'm not about to waste my energy on him. Not about to endure the buzzing for an extra amount of time, just to send him a threat. "Thank you for having me. Anastasia, where are you from?" I'm stalling until I think of a way to get her away...

*telepathy works two ways for him, he can hear thoughts and send them.

Elizabeth: "Oh...uh, hi?" I laughed in confusion, wondering why this guy is coming to talk to me. "I'm Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you." I quickly read his lifeline, looks like he's on track. Except he won't be in the near future, there's just inky blackness. I'll have to keep an eye on Jack. I don't want to get in trouble with Fate, if I don't help him in time. He's also a demon. But he doesn't seem all that bad...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Miranda: Something just didn't seem right. I cou;dn't place what it was. It just didn't feel right.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Anastasia - "Tennessee," I tell him, "What about you?" I ask. He seems like a good guy, even though Alex is giving him a glare.

Jake - "I'm Jake," I tell her as she reads me.

Alex - I glare at Corrigan as I realize that he is the Telepath I asked for.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Elizabeth: "You already told me that," I laughed. "And now - as you seemed to have guessed - I know a lot more about you, too. Like you're a demon...?"

Corrigan: "Erm, Maine." Well, that was sort of where I was from. That was the place I gave when people asked, since my father's real location was a secret.
"Do you want to go look around the mansion with me? Figure out where our rooms are and everything?" I said, with a sudden spark of an idea. Not the most creative, but it would fit the purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Jake - I laughed, "Not too easy to keep a secret around you is it?" I laugh.

Anastasia - "Um," I look towards Alex wondering if he would mind us roaming around his house. When he nods reluctantly I turn back to Corrigan, "Sure."

Alex- Knowing he could hear me I thought 'Keep your hands off, she is mine' towards him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Elizabeth: I felt a slight blush. "Sorry, I didn't realize it was a secret. Don't worry, it'll be safe with me. You wouldn't believe how many I have to keep."

Corrigan: I ignored Alex's words. I wasn't planning on taking her. Not in that way. I just wasn't going to sit here as he seduced her into letting him drink her blood. Ugh. I climbed the marble staircase, admiring the handiwork on the banisters. There were intricate carvings and symbols. I wondered what some of them, the ones I wasn't familiar with, meant. "What floor is your room on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Anastasia - "Let's see," I bit my lip as I tried to remember, "the third floor, the 5th door to your right." I said. "What about yours?"

Jake - "Well, there are two humans here that I bet you money don't know about the supernatural at all, so," I ended my sentence.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Elizabeth: I nodded and ended the subject. "Why did you decide to come to the mansion? You aren't friends with Alex, are you?" I hadn't looked into Alex's eyes yet, so I didn't know his story. I had a feeling it would be an interesting one.

Corrigan: "Third floor, fourth door to your right," I lied, having noticed I'd been placed as far from her as possible: on the tenth floor. Alex must have known I'd be trouble. But he couldn't object to my switching rooms without seeming rude, so I wasn't afraid of being nearer Anastasia. To protect her. I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Jake - "No, but I needed to get away for a little, the other demons and I don't really get along, as you saw," I say knowing she had seen the endless ridicule I endured from my brothers.

Anastasia - "That's amazing, you're right next to me!" I say happily. I hear something move behind me but when I turn around there is nothing. I frown and burrow my eyebrows, "Did you see that?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Elizabeth: I smiled comfortingly. "Things will get better...I see it." After that inky black period of his, I'm sure they would. I was sort of lying, though, since I couldn't see past that period. But little white lies never hurt anyone, right?

Corrigan: My eyes narrowed. "Nope..." One of Alex's cronies, perhaps, or maybe the guy himself? I'm not stealing his freaking girlfriend, just protecting her. He needed to chill.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Anastasia - "Alright," I say cautiously, "Do you think that I could check out my room? You can come with me, of course."

Jake - "Thanks," I smile at her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Miranda:
"Um, I was wondering why we were here in the first place? And why aren't we inside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Corrigan: I get the feeling Anastasia wants someone with her now, so I don't object. I just nod and follow her.

Elizabeth: I smile in return. "Don't thank me, just stay on your lifeline, er, make the right choices!" I realized he wouldn't know what a lifeline was, probably. "If you don't then I'll have to come for you!" I made a faux-threatening face, then laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum