the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prison~ (for lack of better title)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Prison~ (for lack of better title) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prison~ (for lack of better title)

Post by Echo Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:56 am

Peter

...Fan-freaking-tastic. Oh well...this would all be over soon enough anyway... It couldn't take too much longer...right...?

And...it wasn't like the effects of that toxin were permanent or anything...right...?

"You know..." I spoke, "Danae wouldn't be very pleased with you if she found out what you were doing..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Prison~ (for lack of better title) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prison~ (for lack of better title)

Post by Bells Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 am

"If." Mason quipped, stepping back to the table and seeming to consider his options. "Who to say she will?"

With that in mind he picked up what resembled just a normal, every day fire poker, twirling it on his hands s be stepped back closer to Peter.

"Are you going to tell her?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:13 am

Peter

I glared for a moment, then suppressed a resigned sigh. I didn't answer him, though.

"And if she came down here?"

I didn't know what the odds of that were, but...I could always send Sesria to find her soul. Then her soul could just give her the suggestion. ...Of course, that wouldn't be necessary anyway...because this was going to finish soon, right...?

...Some interrogation this turned out to be. He'd only asked me a few questions...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:22 pm

((Well Peter... o3o you did make him mad. ))

"She doesn't come down here if she can help it." Mason replied, giving a small shrug of his shoulders as he seemed to consider Peter for the hundredth time.

The problem was, he needed to know how to hurt this boy. In the case that the boy ever hurt Danae, he'd need to know how to pay back ten fold. That's the real reason for not just simply questioning the child and letting him on his way.

Yet, there was also the factor that Peter had managed to break through an girl who'd surrounded herself in something like an armor, trying to keep anyone from touching her heart. He seemed to have done this though, and so curiosity also fueled Mason's examination of the boy, a want to know exactly how he'd done this.

"Daniella hates this place, the pour souls here left to rot normally, which is why you're here instead of up there. Most likely we'll be done before she even considers coming here."

That said he pursed his lips, then simply swung the poker at one of Peter's knees, once again testing to see what his reaction would be.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Peter

I dodged again. He still hadn't restrained my ankles, after all. I figured I was just making him even angrier, but I honestly didn't care. I had to get back at him somehow, anyway, and this was about the most I could do. ...And really, it was his fault for not restraining me completely. Did he think I was just going to let him hit me?

Of course, if he hadn't thought of holding me all the way before, I was almost certain he was thinking of it now.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2