the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters* Empty Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:51 pm

We were cast down by our Master, driven to the ends of the Earth when we had children. But most of them survived. Most of them became...angelic.

So I got bored, found to urge to fly, and made a chat about angels. Wonderful, huh? There are no rules -- I'm too lazy to make any. I do ask, though, that we have no school...because...I don't know. I just want them to be a little older than normal.

Format:

Name:
Father:
Mother:
Appearance:
Knows (s)he's half angel?:
Other:
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters* Empty Re: Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Name: May Hill
Father: Human. His name is Gregory Davis, but she's never met him.
Mother: Lillith
Appearance: She has blonde curly hair that reaches the middle of her back. Her eyes change from blue to green each day, so she really has no clue what color to say they are. She's five foot six, with a slim torso and long legs. She has a scar on the right side of her face, going from the corner of her eye to her jaw bone.
Knows (s)he's half angel?: Nope. Not a clue
Other: When she was a baby, she was dropped off on some stranger's steps. The mother was a nice woman, but died of lung cancer. The father is a complete ass who abuses her. All she wants is to get away.

Name: Justin Slown
Father: Kokabiel
Mother: Human. Her name is Victoria Slown
Appearance: Brown wavy hair that skims the tops of his dark brown eyes. He has a gym pass and the body to prove it. But, he's short. about five foot five.
Knows he's half angel?: Yup. His mother tells him about his father every once in a while.

Last edited by Kara_17.02 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters* Empty Re: Angelic *wonders why this title can't be less than 10 characters*

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Well, I meant like...you know the list of fallen angels? Pick one of those.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Oooh, so pretty much a human father and fallen angel mother? Or vise versa?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Yup. Can you do a boy and a girl? *goes to make her charries*
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:07 pm

haha, sure =))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Name: Damien
Father: Allocen
Mother: Human
Appearance: Dark hair he keeps cut and deep brown eyes
Knows (s)he's half angel?: Nada, but he knows there something weird about him.
Other: Mother was murdered in a break in. Father hasn't been heard from.

Name: Ray(chelle)
Father: Allocen
Mother: Human
Appearance: Black, long hair she alternates between short and long, and huge brown eyes that make everyone thinks she's younger than she really is.
Knows (s)he's half angel?: Nope.
Other: Brother is Damien. XD
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:31 pm

I got on a different laptop and found the names of fallen angels =)) lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Fallen angel names are pretty. XD
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Hehe, they are. Too bad the fallen angels themselves do horrible, horrible things xP When did you wanna start?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Hmm...maybe get one more person... I always do good with three.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Sounds good =))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Eh. Let's go ahead and start. If someone doesn't join we can just ask.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Haha, alrighty =))
Where do we start?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 pm

OH FLACK YEAH I'm joining this!

Name: Iris White
Father: Lehahiah
Mother: Human named Margaret White
Appearance: Iris has shoulder-length brown hair and gray eyes. Her skin is a little on the pale side. She's about average height and has an athletic build from playing soccer.
Knows (s)he's half angel?: Nope, but she knows she's kinda weird.
Other: Iris is allergic to strawberries.

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 pm

*makes director square* I see cars...and a cafe...

Or a bar?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Winter Dragon wrote:OH FLACK YEAH I'm joining this!

Name: Iris White
Father: Lehahiah
Mother: Human named Margaret White
Appearance: Iris has shoulder-length brown hair and gray eyes. Her skin is a little on the pale side. She's about average height and has an athletic build from playing soccer.
Knows (s)he's half angel?: Nope, but she knows she's kinda weird.
Other: Iris is allergic to strawberries.

*grins* A guy would be nice...both of you. XD
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Um, okay, gimme a sec.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 pm

oh, I added a guy already! Lol. Justin Slown =)) He's in the same box May's in lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh, oops. XD
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Lol =)) So maybe a cafe? Since none of our characters are old enough to drink yet? lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 pm

*shrugs* I don't know...underage bar?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Alrighty, that sounds good to me =))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Damien: I push open the door, watching as Ray disappears in the crowd. I skirt along the wall, everyone once in a while checking on her.

Ray: I try to disappear, eventually making my way to the bathroom so he couldn't see me.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

May was in the bathroom, pulling her long hair up in a pony tail. She was sweating, the dancing that she was doing on the dancefloor not helping that fact very much. She was careful to make sure that the bangs on the right side of her face hung down over her scar, obsering it from most people's view. When someone else walked in, she glanced in the mirror and gave a small smile. "Hey."

Justin sat on a bar stool, holding a Cherry Coke and watching people dance. He scanned the crowd, looking for May. "Where the hell did she go this time?" he muttered to himself.
(Oh yeah, Justin and May are good friends lol)
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next