the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO...

+5
Regret
Jacky K.
Bells
Invisimort
Black&White
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO... Empty SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO...

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Kiddies! Children! BABBIES! All y'all spawn of characters on here! You suddenly wake up and find yourself together, kidnapped, no parents, no adults, and no way to find your way out.
You're on an island. Don't worry, there's basic shacks, available food, and fresh water if you look around. It's not without it's dangers certainly. Poisonous plants, oceanic threats to escaping, land animals... And whoever put you there... But all in all, you have it alright...

Age cut off: under 13.
This isn't a 'younger version of an already known character' thing. This is those in the process of growing up, or children of already known characters.

Name:
Other:
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO... Empty Re: SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO...

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Name: Maka Aldric
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/56/43/12/thalia10.jpg
Other: werewolf/habui/dreamweaver - though that last part hasn't come out yet. twin of Luke Aldric. hasn't really come out of her shell yet to be the future social butterfly she will be. currently 11.

Name: Damian Wayne
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/56/43/12/captur16.png
Other: Robin, if you peeps didn't guess. Son of Batman and Talia al Ghul. ya know him... 12 years old

Name: Lian Harper
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/56/43/12/i_wann11.png
Other: Some knowledge about poisons, because of her mother - Cheshire. Skill with a bow and arrow because of her father - Roy Harper. already the social butterfly, but she knows to be cautious in some situations. 7 years old.

Last edited by Black&White on Fri May 11, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 am

Name: Splenda Namechov
Appearance: Grey eyes, Dark brown hair that goes a bit past the shoulders, Typical Audian paleness and skinnyness...Patchworked/ hand made clothes of... assorted materials, either Tire flip flops or Combat boots... uhm...
Other: Watch this space. More crap will go in it later.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Name: Luck White
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/19/43/luck10.jpg (Drawn by Jacky)
Other: 13 years old, spawn of Carkley (That's Cricket+Marley, to the uninitiated). Silent troublemaker, and a writer to boot. Very quiet, but not shy... just more of an observer until she feels like stepping in.

Name: Luke Aldric
Appearance: Black hair (sort of a buzzcut kind of thing...), dark blue/gray eyes, and dark gray when a wolf
Other: Habui/Werewolf/Dreamweaver (well isn't THAT a scary combo... not really dreamweavery yet tho), and twin brother to Maka. Trouble follows him like... ...like trouble follows Aldrics? Yeaah. Spawn of Alexander and Wolf

Name: Haley Grayson
Appearance: Longish, dark blonde wavy hair. Blue eyes.
Other: Spawn of Elizabeth Green (AKA Queen of Spades) and Richard Grayson (AKA Nightwing). Future Robin (o3o), and currently 8 years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Name: Chernobyl
Appearance: Well, she has no face.... and sharp teeth... and um.. is Edgar like.. but she has hair, its kinda long, she refuses to cut it so its pretty long and it's dirty blonde.
Other: Well, she's Edgar's and Michelle's kid, Manhattan is her twin brother, and she's about 9. Oh, and she knows lots of code so she can annoy the heck out of her Dad with it.

Name: Lee Smith
Appearance: He's got kinda dirty blonde hair that's cut short, and teal eyes. His wings are tan and covered in the teal markings, as is his skin. He's tanish, and kinda on the short side.
Other: He's can heal, although he's not that good at it. He's a fay, Blair and Rowan's kid. He has a two sisters, one on the chat, Erin.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Name: Winnie
Appearance: (may vary from original chats: I'm making this up from memory) A tangle of unkept, wavy, blonde hair that hits her waist and acts like a cape. Light, blueish grey eyes. No shoes, bits and pieces of old clothes hang off her skinny little sassily posed body.
Other: She's what, 10? From Luna. (who would have guessed?)

Name: Gaine
Appearance: The usual Luna appearence when it comes to hair and eyes, or at least the ideal. Light wisps of blonde hair pulled back into a short ponytail at the base of his head. Bright blue eyes, which hold a certain boyish mischief. Attempted home-made tattoos dot his body, mostly on his arms. Clothes weighed down by a few weapons that he's too young to carry. Dunno much else at this point.
Other: He's around 11

Name: Jacket (nickname! Dunno his real name)
Appearence: Blonde hair cut short that likes to stick up at all angles. Out of carelessness or styling, I'm not sure. A bit tall for his age. Strong, too, but he never shows it. Blue eyes and a face that varies between 'brick wall' and 'you can read right into my thoughts', depending on how he knows you and the circumstances. Always wears a beat up old jacket, which is too big for him at this age. Here's a sketch, though it's not age-accurate: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/19/43/69838211.jpg
Other: He's a friend of Luck's, from the same 'verse as she. Oh. And he doesn't talk much.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Name: Manhattan
Appearance: Tall, faceless, pointy teeth... you know the drill. As of yet I know nothing of his clothing, so I'll keep you updated.
Other: Same age as Chernobyl, his twin. Not nearly as good with code- prefers to just enjoy the text based gaming side of life.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed May 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Name: Mathilda Benedict
Appearance: Takes after her father, with brown hair and eyes. She is quite thin, but not unhealthily so. Just really active. She wears gingham dresses vaguely reminiscent of Alice or Dorothy, but complements them with brass goggles. She has Wendy's characteristic big smile and quick expressions, despite looking more like Benedict.
Other: She is 44% Benedict, 44% Wendy, 10% SCIENCE! and 2% Conan the Bacterium, engineered to be a perfectly normal, healthy child with an incredible resistance to poisons, temperature fluctuations, radiation, and injury. She is fascinated by archaeology. About ten years old.

Name: Spurious Benedict
Appearance: Messy blond hair with large blue eyes. Sticky-out ears like Benedict's father. Also quite thin in an active sort of way. Like Mathilda he is quite pale, but they are English, so that's only to be expected. Prefers to dress like other kids his age, although the leather gauntlets are never far away.
Other: A more natural child of Wendy and Benedict. He enjoys SCIENCE! and finds the natural world fascinating. He's almost twelve.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu May 03, 2012 10:18 am

Can I join?
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Yup!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu May 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Name: Lucy
Appearance:
SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO... Tumblr25
Other: 13 years old. Very sarcastic, and is a competitive dancer (before she got to the island, of course). Rose's sister, she's very protective of her.

Name: Rose (Rosalie)
Appearance:
SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO... Tumblr26
Other: She's about 3 years old. Knows when to be quiet since her parents have been fighting since she was born (father isn't sure if she's his, he has been wanting a divorce ever since). Lucy's little sister.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Mathilda rolled over and groaned. Her feet were wet, and she wasn't sure why.
"Mum?" she shouted. "Dad? Felix? Slenderman? Is there anyone there?"
She tried to open her eyes but the light was too bright. Something blocked the light out for a moment.
"Who's there?"
"It's me," said Spurious. "I've been looking for you for ages and I can't find Mum or Dad."
"I'm scared," said Mathilda.
"Don't worry. Mum's rucksack is here. You know, the one that used to scare you when you were eight?"
Mathilda shuddered. "I don't like that bag."
"Oh, don't be such a baby. It's probably got loads of useful stuff in there."
He looked inside and his eyes grew wide. Carefully, he lifted out a Colt Anaconda loaded with .44 Remington Magnum rounds.
"Did mum used to be a cowboy?" asked Mathilda.
"No. Girls can't be cowboys," Spurious said, sticking his tongue out. "I wonder if there's anyone else here?"
He handed the bag to Mathilda, who put it on distastefully, and set off down the beach.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Damian
Why am I always waking up unconscious in other places besides Gotham? In the Goddamn sun? Seriously....it can't be dark when I wake up for once?
So as my retinas are recovering from me having so quickly opened my eyes, I sit up with the sound of waves nearby while rubbing my eyes to get the sting away. I blink them open again, finding myself on a beach.
...Alright, what the fuck is going on now?

Maka
First thing to hit me was the differences in scent. It wasn't the usual northern pine forest scents from home, it was... humid, smelling of wet dirt, and greenery. I whine slightly, blinking my amber eyes open to survey the scene. It was like...our vacations to Hawaii... How'd I get there from home though?
Luke?
Next thing to hit me was that Luke wasn't around, which was so foreign to me. We were always together. Making sure one of us didn't snap so hard or anything...
I look about again, more panicked, as I reach out with my mind to try and sense his soul, and I find one close by that wasn't him. Very hesitantly, I stand up on my paws, ears pricked up for any hint of attack, my limbs tense to run.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Splenda:

I woke up in dirt. ...Which...was weird. I mean... I don't sleep in dirt. I have a mattress.

And then I opened my eyes and there was a big blue... ...That can't be the sky. Pfft. No way. Nooo way. Impossible.

"...Daddy...? Mama? ...Uh... People?" I asked looking around the place...only there were just weird big green things. It was weird. ...Really wierd...

AND THERE WAS A GIGANTIC RIVER... ...Like everywhere. I mean, everywhere. There was a river... there were ALL THE RIVERS. ...all around the dirt.

Manhattan:

I woke up to... ...No walls. No walls and no ceiling and just the floor. ...Which resonated weirdly. ...It was like, Grainy. I disliked this floor. I could hear the crash of...water? Surrre... Against the grainy and bizarre floor. There were tall...things.

This...this was unpleasant. Unpleasant and weird. I got up and kinda... wondered where I was and why I was there. The lack of walls and ceiling was really... really worrysome.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 pm

*~Name: Satomi
Appearance: She's only three... so she's teeny tiny. More height than width type of deal - not chubbers. Gold feathers have been intertwined among thick sections of her hair, the same color as her eyes, pulled back tight on either side of her head near her temple. It gives a brilliant contrast to the ink color of her long locks, which spill over her delicate little shoulders and come to stop at her ribcage, having feathery bangs. Lots of hair, which is common among her family. It's a bit frizzy and... everywhere most of the time, because she's an adventurous outdoors(wo)man. Which is why her person's always just a little dusty 'n dirty, but she's on the paler side when talking about her coloring; soft cheeks can turn rather rosy if she's glaring at you or holding her breath, and she burns easily.

(Some reiteration...) Satomi's eyes are large, slightly sunken in, and the color of molten gold, rimmed with long lashes. Silver glitter is painted above her brow and the outer corner of her eye, accenting them. Her expression tends to stay blank most of the time... leaning toward dazed. (I picture her overall stance-not appearance; how she carries herself-being like one of those trees that sorta creep you out 'cause they're so skinny and... stick-like looking, reminding you of rubber with the way that when the wind blows, they sway and arch and bend... but never break. You know what I'm talkin' about? Good. 'Cause I'm too lazy to look it up.)
Other: Satomi is the youngest of Axis' siblings - the latest spawn of Tezu/Yao. She has small wolf ears that like to duck beneath her hair, a shade lighter, and a matching tail. Her teeth are elongated at her canines, (both the top and bottom set) already starting to develop.

. . .She's teething.

Her usual wardrobe consists of tanktops and skirts, no shoes. She also has a fuzzy pink princess robe she likes to wear. It's dirty more often than not. She hates dressing formally like her momma (mumma) does, taking after her father on that one.

- is a chronic sneezer. She can sneeze at will, and won't hesitate to do so all over your face. 'Cause it's fun.

- will try and eat anything... ANYTHING she can get her hands on. From pants, to bugs, to quarters and pennies. She'll even nom your hair. Her favorite thing right now is leaves.

- is just... weird. Likes to smell stuff, (ex.) carpet.

- can't talk in full sentences as of yet (to my knowledge). She's a smart lil brat, though...

Because both her parents are of Japanese ethnicity, Satomi's inherited some traits that're blatantly distinguishable. Some of those in her family aren't as physically prominent when it comes to this, but she is.

*~Name: Olivia
Appearance: Olivia is a pale child, with pin-straight black hair, bangs hanging limply in her smoky grey-purpleish eyes. It's fairly longer in comparison to Satomi's... though not nearly as soft or smooth. At six years old, she's taller than most her age (don't have an exact measurement; ) has lanky, thin limbs, the overall structure of her small body built more like a tomboy. Her looks are a dull spectacle... but she's still pretty, in more of a simplistic manner. Eyebrows are sharp, thick, and black, making for some amusing expressions; Olivia being the bitter, mocking, sarcastic little munchkin.

The majority of the time, she's outfitted in black. Sleeveless... shorts... capris... Casual-themed, leaning toward a goth-oriented style, sometimes wearing light fishnet on her abdomen and arms. She may or may not wear shoes. I've never really payed attention to that with her.
Other: Could be related to Satomi in some way, seeing as she's probably related to her father... but I don't know, 'cause I don't even know who Olivia's parents are. She has brown wolf ears and a matching tail, and her teeth are elongated at her canines (both the top and bottom set).

- possessive, so she won't hesitate in baring them if she feels challenged/threatened.

- somewhat lazy.

- likes to be outdoors.

Because both her parents are of Japanese ethnicity, Satomi's inherited some traits that're blatantly distinguishable. Some of those in her family aren't as physically prominent when it comes to this, but she is.
Olivia is one of those that aren't.

*~Name: Jami
Appearance: He's probably around eight or nine and has a full head of messy, shaggy, dark chocolate brown hair. Eyes are warm; big and round - probably brown, in the center of a tan, rounded face. Uhm... probably average height for his age. He's a cute kid.

He wears comfortable stuff, like cargo shorts and loose cotton shirts, sleeveless. Again, may or may not wear shoes. I've never really payed attention to that with him either.
Other: Could be related to Satomi in some way, seeing as he's probably related to her father... but I don't know, 'cause I don't even know who Jami's parents are. He has brown wolf ears, considerably lighter than his hair, and a matching tail. His teeth are elongated at his canines (both the top and bottom set).

- merh... I don't know.

-nodnod- He is.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon May 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Chernobyl --

First thing I noticed was the lack of walls. It wasn't that whole looking out the front door and feeling dizzy thing, but more like that one time I decided to sleep outside so that Dad couldn't get me kinda lack of walls.

Then there was how the ground was not how it should be, it was all... not flat. That plus the weird sounds of water that wasn't like... I dunno. It was weird.

Pulling myself up I stood there for a moment, waiting for the walls to come back, cause they had to do that. Cause... no walls... just... no.

Lee --

"Mama?"

Finding yourself on a strange beach wasn't the worse thing in the world.. right? I mean... It wasn't like in the few seconds since I'd woke up I'd seen the Dark Lady or anything, or like a Starlighter. Even then I couldn't really keep the fear out of my voice. Mama and Papa could be far away though, cause they never left me alone, not even when Glenna was crying and being all baby and keeping their attention.

Quiet... you don't know what's around.

I frowned, turning to look at Koai, her ringed tail swishing up into the air. She seemed to be taking more to the form of a raccoon recently, which I didn't mind.

"Well, how else am I gonna find out?"

Koai just sighed, looking towards the empty sand before us. My wings cluttered slightly and I nodded at her, knowing well enough what she was thinking. Without a word I pushed up off the sand and hovered a moment, waiting for her to change form before we started down the beach. Seconds later a small starling flew next to me.
"...Papa?"
I coudnt help myself...where were they?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Um if it's possible...can I join?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

sure, gh~
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

((Name: Erin
Appearance: Age 7. Brown eyes; slightly-longer-than-chin-length, light auburn hair; fair skin; kinda short, even for her age; thin build. Wears a sky blue dress with long, white sleeves, lace trimming, and a dark blue ribbon at the waist tied in a bow at the back; white leggings that cut off at her mid-calves; sky blue slipper-ish shoes (kinda like ballet shoes); dark blue ribbon headband with a bow at the top/side
Other: Crimson fairy wings with slightly jagged edges and glowing, swirly/curvy, gold markings))

Erin

I started to open my eyes, shielding my face with a hand and squinting. There was something soft under me...soft and shifty. I stat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked around. There was...sand? Right, this was sand. They used it to make glass. But I'd never seen so much of it... And in front of me, waves crashed against what I guessed had to be a shoreline.

...Where was I?

Immediately nervous, I stood up. I'd never seen this place before... It was scary...

"M-Mama...? Papa...?" I called. "Mama? Papa?" This wasn't good. This was bad. This was really bad. "Mama! Papa!"

Where were they? Where was anyone? What was this place? I didn't like it. It was scary...! I'd never been alone before...

A-and what was wrong with the sky? I...I could only see one sun...!

Relax, Erin, my soul told me. He liked being a pine marten. He didn't have a name. Relax. Everything will be fine. Take a deep breath.

"R-right..." I did what he said. "B-but, wh-what do we d-do?"

Relax, he said again. You need to relax so you can think straight. We need to find out where we are first, right? So let's explore. Maybe we'll find something.

"O-okay..." I took another deep breath. "R-right... Let's find out where we are..."

I jumped into the air and started flying.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 30, 2012 10:07 am

Lian

The light shifts, light to dark and back again. It was hot; I guess that was why they opened the window... But early...too early... Rolling over, only to find something uncomfortable beneath me. I blink my eyes open and -

...This wasn't my bedroom...

I sit up, off the rock I had turned over on, looking around the forest I was now in. "...Aunt Rae..." She always threatened, I just never thought they'd actually do it. She didn't pop out of the shadows though, as she would if she was playing a little trick.

Some sort of training then...? Like Grandpa Ollie. Daddy wouldn't stand for this very long, but until then I could have a little fun. I had my own island now... A good natured smile comes to my lips. First, a knife. Mommy said the most useful thing to have was a knife if I found myself alone. Beneath me, I pick up the rock and find another to crack it on, testing the edges of the resulting shards to find a well shaped and sharp impromptu knife. Id make a bow later, like Grandpa showed me how to do. For now, I gave myself some time to explore.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Maka

Nothing was around, so I started wandering through the forest, though slowly. I stayed in my wolf form, keeping my eyes sharp on any movement and my ears sharper. However torturous the heat was, I didn't know where the heck I was, and I wasn't about to give my form up for comfort over protection. Even if I was half Habui as well...I was just used to my wolf. Claws and canines were something I could rely on; being only half Habui made my powers weaker than my father's.

A heartbeat, louder and faster than the usual animal of the tropical forest. And...a slight buzz... Like a dragonfly, or some other insect... I glance around before realizing it's approaching from above. My amber eyes turn purple as I extend my mind to whatever this creature was...Though I couldn't read them like I could other creatures. Intelligent enough to protect their thoughts, at least. Human then...?

Hello? I send to them, just as a test. With such a block, I wasn't sure they'd be able to receive it, which was...okay by me... I didn't know who, or what, they were... Though I just gave away my position... I back up against a large tree, to protect from any attacks from behind, keeping my eyes to the sky.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Erin

I felt something try to enter my mind and froze in the air. Hovering, eyes wide, I looked around. Were...were there starlighters here...?! I flew through a cluster of leaves on a nearby tree, clinging to a branch and trying to hide. I...I couldn't get eaten!

Although...it had felt...kind of like an animal rather than a person...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Maka

...Well, it stopped moving... It reacted negatively to its mind being entered, so definitely intelligent. And with experiences with negative reactions of mind reading...either going on a counterattack , or flight. Counter meant an enemy. Flight meant just another lost person who was surprised...if very trained...

So I walk hesitantly towards the heartbeat, going quietly through the bush until standing below a tree. I squint up, what little light filtering through the leaves blinding in the darkness, trying to see the creature. It's up there, heart faster than before. So fear. Not a threat.

At least I hoped.

After another moment, I shift and stand up in my human form. I shelter my eyes with a hand, still looking up. "Hello?" I call, stretching the last syllable.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Erin

"H...hello?" I called back, still clinging to the branch. "Were...were you the one who...t-tried to...reach me...? You're...not a starlighter, are you...?"

I peeked through the leaves. I couldn't see very well, but it looked like a girl.

With...no wings...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Maka

"...What's a starlighter?" I call up. I pinpoint where she - I determined by the voice - was. A little girl, younger than me. Certainly scared.

After a second, I add, "Yes, I was the one to touch your mind. Sorry to have surprised you..." I didn't know what else to say to a girl I couldn't exactly see. Though she had some weird red things behind her...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum