the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO...

+5
Regret
Jacky K.
Bells
Invisimort
Black&White
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO... - Page 2 Empty Re: SPAWNZ IN CHARGE NAO...

Post by Echo Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Erin

She...didn't know?

Was she lying, or...? Maybe...she really wasn't a starlighter... Starlighters would just make themselves look like Fay, but she didn't have any wings. And...a starlighter probably would've kept trying to push on my mind, too...so...

"U-um, i-it's o...okay..." Then I had a thought. "U-um...do you...know where we are...?" I figured if...if she wanted to hurt me, then I could just...fly away...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Maka

"I don't know..." I say, my voice fading off as I look around on the ground again.

Luke...

My eyebrows knit slightly before I look up again. "...My name's Maka. Maka Taylor," I say, lying about my last name and switching it to my mother's maiden name. I hear my heart speed slightly in the lie, though it didn't bother me as much as it seemed to bother Mom. There were lots of things that didn't bother me like they should, it seemed...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Erin

"Oh..." Gathering my courage, I came out of the leaves. "I'm Erin... Erin Smith. U-um, nice to meet you..."

I wasn't sure if I should've used my title or not. Lee never really used his unless he didn't like the person and wanted to seem better. And...it could've been dangerous if anyone knew... People had told me it was better not to say it if I were ever alone...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 am

Maka

"Erin," I nod slightly, studying her fully now. I was good at letting things not affect my poise.

'Luke's bleeding again... Why would scent bother me, Mom...' 'The girl at the store was a crabby snob... Do you really think I'm petty enough to have a little annoyance affect my powers, Dad...' I had taken to phrasing things as questions to get around the lie detector ability of my parents.

But she had wings... That wasn't something I was exactly used to avoiding a reaction from, so I may have slipped up slightly. I knew my eyes widened slightly, but caught myself there. Though I was staring... This was...weird...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Chernobyl --

After a few moments of just standing there on the beach I growled under my breath. The walls were not seeming to fix themselves and as I'd been told time and time again by those around me, I didn't have very much patience. So as carefully as I could manage I started walking down the strange ground. It shifted beneath my feet making me wonder what in the world it could be.

My feet were suddenly wet after one of my steps forward making me freeze in place.
"Explicive..."

Now it was official. I was not moving from this place. Not a single step more.

Lee--

"Mama! Papa!" I continued to call out, settling on a branch of one of the many trees.

It was like I'd been made bigger or everything else had been shrunk. I'd spotted a few flowers... and there was no way I could stand on those things, let alone climb them like I normally would.

"Mama! Papa!" I paused, pulling my knees up to my chest on the branch. "...Erin?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Waking up and finding yourself in a different environment from what had been there when you'd gone to sleep the night before would be a difficult transition for anyone. But it would be even moreso for a three-year-old who was used to "her way or the highway," so to speak. Having to try and explain to her that you didn't know how to get back to her mumma and daddy when she began crying for them only succeeded in making her scream until she turned a concerning shade of red.

...And if that wasn't enough, she was still going.

Jami was crouched in front of the little princess, his hands clutched over his aching ears and his eyes squinted as he tried to coax her into silence with promises he couldn't even hear himself. Her wails were so loud and grating that they were even upsetting the birds nestled high up in the trees. This was bad... Like, what if they were kidnapped and whoever took them wanted to kill them? Satomi's screams would almost definitely alert whoever was around.

"Satomi!" he hissed for the umpteenth time, desperate and wincing, "Come on, please! Just st--" the boy trailed off mid-plea, blinking as the tantrum suddenly stopped. Olivia was there, left hand on the child's tiny shoulder while the right offered up big green leaves; the remnants of Satomi's yowling was drifting off behind them as the leaves were snatched, lingering as no more than an echo - which was a big relief to his hypersensitive ears. Jami slowly resumed his full height when the older of the two girls turned to him, his arms lowering to drop as his sides.

"Let's go."

He nodded despite himself. Go where, was pressing incessantly at the back of his mind. This wasn't their forest. Yeah, there was trees and vegetation, but nothing like where the pack roamed... or the musky dark greenery that grew and shrouded around the Temples. Nonetheless, he kept quiet, trying to remain optimistic as the two of them assumed their place on either side of the toddler, whose mouth was stuffed full of the foilage to the point where it was falling out and onto her feet drenched in saliva. The sight brought a smile to his face.

"When we figure out what's going on, we can find Yao and Tezu again, right?" Satomi's head bobbed up and down in the sign of a 'yes', slinging spittle, leaves, and hair everywhere, and he had to laugh. Olivia, he guessed, was too caught up with the scenery to notice. She wasn't paying attention.

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Haley
I had never been kidnapped before, it was... weeeeiiird. Not a single thug in sight, no randsome note er anything like from those stories on the news... I hadn't even seen anybody to question, yet. Nothing but the un-Blüdhaven sun with the warm un-Blüdhaven ocean and the weird trees. Just in case, though, I had a fistful of pebbles which I felt dig into the palm of my hand as I walked along the shoreline.

Couldn't figure out if this was a bigger hostage situation or if it was just me, but either way, I was really glad I had been training myself over the past few months. Just in case my skills had gotten a little rusty, though, I tried juuust a few barrel rolls and attack moves after absolutely making sure nobody was watching. I, erm, fell once mid kick, but that's not really important.

Also, this is exactly why I needed a communicator, and I was definitely going to tell my parents when I got home from this. A future superhero should never be caught without one. It's an unwritten rule, or at least it is as of ten seconds ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Manhattan:

...Maybe... maybe I could find...somewhere with ceilings. Yes. This was an exquisite plan. I would just go...somewhere. I clicked loudly a few times before even moving my feet. Barely anything came back in the way of resonance, and the stuff that did was all...weird. There was water somewhere close by it seemed, and the floor was made up of...teeny things.

I leaned over and felt it... It was really weird. Like smooth grainy bits of...I don't know. Glass or something. It was going to get all up in my shoes and on my clothes and then dad would kill me for going outside and making a mess of myself, I knew it.

And then I was cautiously walking to... Anywhere. Away from the large bodies of water.

Splenda:

...I kinda wanted to go mess with ALL THE RIVERS but I remembered that Daddy had said that water could be all nasty and bad when you didn't boil it, so I had to wonder if I could just boil the whole river or what. Because like...I would need a BIIIIIG pot for that river.

I wondered still where my parents were and why they didn't tell me we were moving and stuff... Maybe they were at work? But this seemed like it would be forever away from work...so... I was confused.

Maybe I'd just play in the water a little bit and then like... look for them. They wouldn't be mad as long as I was careful...right?
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 am

"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
There was silence for a minute or two.
"Where are we going?" asked Mathilda.
"We're looking for mum and dad."
"Okay."
They continued walking for a minute or two until Spurious held up the gun.
"There's someone over there."
"Who is it?"
"I don't know. I'm going to say hello."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Damian

Always hated summer in Gotham. Northeast heatwaves were just...hot and so damn humid.
Now...the tropics... Whatthehell...
I grumble, letting my head fall lax against my crossed arms, elbows resting on my knees. Survival, sure...it was easy... But I've been mostly nocturnal for the past...however many years. I'd wait until dark. When crap wasn't feeling like I was recently stuffed in an oven.
I'm not stupid enough to stay in the sun though. I made my way back to the shade of the...what, palms? Why the hell would I need to know tropical botany...

Lian
Stick, stick, stick... Right amount of curve and flexibility for strength... This was harder than it seemed.
Wasn't all fun and games though. I didn't know what was on this island, so I moved through the undergrowth completely silent - how Mummy and Aunt Rae showed me. It didn't exactly matter so long. Suddenly there was sky and sun, and as I blinked to get my eyes adjusted I took in the scene of just ocean and sky. Lots of blue. Though my sight came to rest upon a piece of driftwood, and i broke into a smile before I ran over to get the sun bleached piece.
Perfect.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Lee --

They weren't coming. Why weren't they coming? It wasn't my fault this time. Normally when I got lost it was my fault cause I walked out of the city and things started looking the same so I couldn't find my way home. Papa always found me though, Mama staying with the baby, bleh, unless Papa was busy.

.... maybe they were both busy. Maybe I would just have to wait. I could do that. I was the patientest person in the world!

But Mama and Papa and Erin needed to get here now. Cause I didn't want to be alone right now. Glancing down at my soul searching through the greenery beneath me I shook my head. I wasn't alone, at least I had her.

... but I wanted my parents. Hiding from me wasn't nice. They needed to stop it.

Chernobyl --

I was not moving. The walls weren't there, so I refuse to. If the ground wanted to act all stupid and the walls wanted to be all non-existant, then they could do that without me.

Cause I'm not going to give them the pleasure of me giving into them not fixing themselves.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Name: Lily Murphy
Apperance: This
Other: Daughter of Fay and Fred, about six

Name: Liam Cox
Apperance: This
Other: Age 12, son of William and Elizabeth

Last edited by gh3325 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:39 am

Erin

I didn't like this... I wanted to go home... This place was scary, and everything was too...different...

Wait, maybe I could do that finding thing Papa taught me... I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate. I felt the life all around me. There was some sentient life, including the girl in front of me. There were other people around here, too, but they were far away. And...was that...Lee? I wasn't sure, but it felt like Lee...!

Not wasting a moment, I took note of his location, jumped out of the tree, and started flying to him. Or the person I hoped was him, anyway...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 am

Maka

And then she up and left! The rude girl. Not even a goodbye, or 'hey, want to come with?' Hadn't we found out that both of us have absolutely no idea where the hell we were? Nononono, lets just stay isolated for easy capture if there was some enemy around.... Strategy? Oh, she'll just fly away and hope some monstrocity didn't come down and eat her like the bug she was.

"Yeah, sorry if you're not interesting either!" I yell at her annoyed. "Lets see how long you last all by yourself, stupid bug!"

I let out a frustrated noise, my eyes turning violet again. There was a mind she was headed towards, but I didn't care. If she knew it, I'd rather stay away from her circle of people. They all might as well be as dumb as her, and I wasn't going to let that effect my chances. I wanted Luke. He better not be playing games...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Lee

"See anything?" I called down to my soul who just shook her head.

Frowning a little I stayed on my branch, dropping my knees over the side of it though. I didn't want someone to find me and think I was scared, cause I'm not scared. I'm the bravest and the patientest person ever.

"Mama? Papa...?" I started calling out again, holding onto my branch for dear life. "Erin...?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Erin

I paused in the air and turned around, hovering.

"You...don't w-want to find the other p-people, too...?" I asked. "Or...w-was I...wrong t-to th-think that...you could...also s-sense them...?"

I'd thought she would've followed me if she felt like searching for them, too. And even if she didn't want to, I figured she would at least know why I was leaving. Why had she taken offense to that...?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Lily

Yawning, I rub my eyes as I try to adjust to the light. Something that feels like sand is under me, I know so cause Papa took us to the beach one time. But....we weren't at the beach...and I fell asleep in bed.

I lower my hands from my eyes and scoot back, looking around wildly. I wasn't in bed, it looked like the beach. Papa read me a story...so I know I wasn't wrong. He had sat with me until I fell asleep.

I still had Noah's puppy from when he was little in my arms, he lent it to me cause I got scared...and kitty was scared too. Kitty wasn't here though, only puppy.

"Mama? Papa? N-noah?" I ask, hugging the stuffed dog tighter.

Liam

"Five more mintutes," I groan, rolling over and swatting mother's finger which kept poking me. Mother continued to poke so I opened one eye to show I was awake, only she wasn't there...and it was a bird that had been pecking me.

I bolted up right, looking around and the bird sqwaked and fled in response. I wasn't in my room, or anywhere at home for that matter. I was on some beach.

"Mother? Father?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Maka

...Well, now I felt stupid. I stare at her, blushing suddenly. "...You tend to invite people if you want them to follow." ...Or maybe I was raised weirdly, being...me. "You know... 'Come on. Someone's this way'...? ... ... ... Nevermind," I blabber quickly. "... Would you keep your mind open to mine? I can't talk in my other form."

And then to run away from this situation, I shift back to my light gray furred self. My eyes stay violet, still sensing the mind that I couldn't get into ahead. Whoever that is is like you then? I send. Paranoid twenty-four/seven block, no idea where we were....wings...

I start after the mind she was heading towards through the bush, not sure how else to make this situation awkward. Still couldn't sense Luke...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Erin

Was that what people did? I wouldn't have known, really... And I wasn't sure how I felt about keeping my mind open... Papa told me to make sure I kept it shielded around people with mind powers.

I was about to ask what she'd meant by "other form" when she changed into some...fuzzy thing. She looked kinda like Papa's soul, only different... And...I guessed at that point that I didn't really have a choice but to keep my mind open if we wanted to keep talking. Nervously and reluctantly, I dropped my guard.

"Yeah, he's like me," I answered, continuing to fly to him.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Maka

I kept my ears open, my mind searching, and my eyes sharp for anything. Even though this wasn't the typical forest I was built for, it was still easier than if I had attempted to travel it as a human. Simply nose my way through bush and grass rather than have to wade waist deep in the stuff. Hopefully there weren't burs or something similar. Those things were so freaking annoying...

I follow the loud noise her wings were making compared to the usual sized insect around here. A pixie? Fairy? Weren't those supposed to be small...? Dad said they were rare though, did everything they could to stay away from other creatures, and usually in remote places. ... Alright, this was a remote place, but seeing two in a day was a little odd if they were supposedly rare and didn't want to be found out about.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Liam

Standing, I glance around in hopes of a familiar face. Seeing none, I start to look around in hopes of finding someone.

After a while, I spot a boy about my age under a palm tree.

"'Scuse me? Do you know where we are?" I ask, walking over to him.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Lee

I had just lowered my head into my knees that I'd pulled up to my chest again when my soul got my attention. Grinning I lifted my head up and searched for what she'd seen.

Erin.

Without another thought, as soon as Erin was in sight, I leapt from the branch to tackle her in the air.

"Erin!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Damian

Someone's standing in front of me. Great. I raise my head and look, my eyes narrowing. The kid looked vaguely familiar...

"No. Do I look like a native of some tropical island?" I snap irritably. Fuck everything. All supplies were taken from me, so this wasn't some amnesia moment of forgetting I was in some ship wreck. This was intentional. We were here on purpose.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Liam

"No need to be rude," I grumble, crossing my arms in front of my chest. This kid and I already weren't off to a good start. I highly doubted it was going to get much. better. "Who're you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

This kid was dressed in some kind of....super hero attire. Wasn't he a little old for pretending to be a side kick?
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Damian

I suppose I couldn't tell him my name... though my mask was taken with my supplies. If he didn't recognize me from the newspapers telling all of 'Bachelor Bruce Wayne's Surprise Son', then I'd rather keep it that way. Robin was such a fruit name, but Grayson and my father wouldn't let me change it, and the tabloids already established that would be Batman's counterpart's name no matter the look, apparently.

So I go to Arabic. "Ibn al Xu'ffasch."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum