the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Road Trip!

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Zombie Road Trip! - Page 5 Empty Re: Zombie Road Trip!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Kali ran towards the bus, Leon right behind her. Her gun suddenly fell out from her waistband and landed on the ground with a clatter. "Shit!" she yelled, stopping and going back to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Courtney: "Nice to meet you too." I smiled. VERY nice to meet you, actually. "So how'd you guys get here? We're no where near texas..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Grant: I lean out the window. "Leave it and let's go! Just because we took some of his guns doesn't mean he doesn't have another he could use."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Courtney: "Yeah," i piped up. "Id rather not get shot at again, thanks!" Stupid old man
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Kali ignored him and bent to grab her gun. No way was she leaving it behind. "Get your ass moving, Kal!" Leon growled at her, pulling on her arm. She barely had a grip on it before he had her propelling forward. They ran onto the bus, breathing heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Brian: I speed off as soon as the door closes, not slowing down until I almost tip the bus over at a corner. "Role call!" I call as I continue to drive. "If you're here an not shot, say here!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Benjamin: I shrugged, "Travelin' 'round." I glanced over at everyone, and secretly hoped someone would save me. Courtney just seemed a little...too interested in me for my liking.

Shannon: I turned up my music until I couldn't hear any outside noise.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Courtney: Well now I had nothing to say and he didn't either, it seemed. "Cool," I muttered, standing up and leaving the seat. I went and sat in a different seat. "HERE!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Grant: "Aw, crap," I say after a moment. "You know what I just realized? Didn't we promise to pick up Janine at her apartment later today?" Brian slams down on the breaks, making everyone hit their head or fall out of the seat all together. "Damn it!" he says.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

"Yup!" Leon and Kali called at the same time. Kali went back to her seat from before to see the new guy sitting in it. "Well, hello," she muttered, taking the seat next to him and putting her knees up.
Leon sat in a random seat and closed his eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Courtney: "HEY!" i said in frustration as my head hit the seat. "Please! Control!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Benjamin: I mentally sighed in relief. "Here!" I then noticed a girl it next to me, and because of how she regarded me, I asked, "Did I do somethin' wrong?"

Shannon: I couldn't hear anything above the music, so I didn't answer Brian's question.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Brian: I stop the car when we come to a little townhouse that'd register as an apartment when you're in the middle of nowhere. I hop out and take a gun. "Janine! Ja-nine!" I slowly open the door and grimace when I see blood on the floor. Crap...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Leon's eyes flew open when the bus stopped. "What the hell?" he asked, flying off his seat.

Kali braced herself against the seat before she flew off. She turned back towards the southern guy and shook her head. "Nope. Just havin' a bad day." She grimmaced as she placed her gun back in her waistband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Courtney: "What's wrong?" I asked, hearing Brian. "Oh crap indeed..." I said, seeing exactly what was wrong.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Shannon: I fell out of my seat, and into the floor space. I groaned softly, and crawled back up to my seat. I hit my head against the seat in front of me when I fell.

Benjamin: "All right. Just makin' sure."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Grant: I grimace at all the "WTF"'s echoing around the bus. "Sorry everyone. We kind forgot about on if our cousins... We promised to pick her up since we were in the neighborhood and hang, put...well..." We kinda got attacked by a crackhead. I turn aroun and look ou the window to see a crazed blood covered girl chasing after my brother with a broom stick. "You bastard! You sick fuck! I can't believe you right now!" I open the bus door and my brother practically flies on with our cousin Janine trailing him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Kali's eyes widened as the zombie came onto the bus after Brian. She grabbed her gun and aimed it at her, clicking the safty off. A shot rang in her ears as she pulled the trigger, hitting the zombie in the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Courtney: I took out my knife and chucked it at the zombie, slicing its forehead. Smirking, I took the knife back out.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Brian: "Hey! Hey, what are you doing!" I jump in front of the girl. "That's my cousin!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Wait, is she a zombie..?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Benjamin: Of course, since I was sitting next to her when she shot the gun, now my right ear was completely deaf for a moment.

Shannon: I stayed on the floor as the gun went off, and then sat back down, shrinking into the corner between the seat and the wall.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Grant: "Eh? Janine, you look a mess. Why do you look like that?" I bend down to help her up as she clutches her shoulder, blood running down her face from the new cut in her forehead. "I freakin hate you guys. Honestly, I do." She drops her broomstick on the floor and grabs my jacket to wipe her face.

(No, she was attacked by them in her apartment, which is why she was covered in blood. She was chasing Brian for not picking her up.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Ooooh....whoops O.O
Kali: *starts too feel /really/ bad* I'm so sorry...

Kali's eyes widened and she clicked the saftey back on. "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed, hurrying towards the girl. "I really am! I saw you with blood...angry...chasing Brian..." Her hands fluttered uselessly over the girl, her face a mask of worry and reggrett.

Leon shook his head and stood up. "Get your fucking backpack, Kali." When she did, he got the first aid kit out. "You mind?" he asked, holding it up and looking at the cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Benjamin: My eyes widened as I realized what happened. I went over to the girl, Janine, to see if I could help.

Shannon: I quickly turned off my MP3 player, and when I saw the girl, I gasped. "What the hell did you guys do?!" I asked worriedly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next