the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to Fame

+2
Avery
MelodayBellrose
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Intro to Fame Empty Intro to Fame

Post by MelodayBellrose Sat May 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Welcome to the New York City. A start to making your name on the world. Only is it as easy as everyone says. This is Hawthorne Academy. A preparatory school for only the ones with the talent to excel. Admission to the school does not guarantee success, neither does the talent. It is only the ones with the drive that make it. Making it at Hawthorne Academy is the first step to catching dreams, but with monthly evaluations, strict rules, and harsh competition making it not as easy as it may seem.

Hawthorne majors in a ton of activities:
Drama: Theatre, acting....
Editing: Film, writing...
Photography: Portrait, landscape....
Dance: Ballroom, tap, jazz, ballet....
Art: Paint, Sculpt, Drawing...
Modeling
Fashion: house, clothes...
Music: Instruments, Writing, Voice....

Bio:
Name:
Talent:
Looks:
Personality:
Past:
Willing to_for fame:
Life Quote:

In this chat anything goes and drama follows almost every corner, as everyone tries to be the very best.

MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Intro to Fame Empty Re: Intro to Fame

Post by MelodayBellrose Sat May 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Bio:
Name: Scarlett
Talent: Photography and journalism
Looks: Blue-green eyes, orangey-red hair, always seen with her camera, average height.
Personality: Somewhat snoopy, slightly mysterious. Very fast to get into things that have nothing to do with her and even faster to sell someone out for a story.
Past: Born and raised in NYC. Her father works for the NYTimes and her mother is out of the picture. No siblings.
Willing to_for fame: Backstab, Lie, Cheat, Deceive.
Life Quote: "Friends are disposable, I only keep the ones that fit the image I need."

Name: Michelle
Talent: Acting and modeling
Looks: Hazel eyes, dark complexion, dark long hair, petite.
Personality: Just worthy and sees acting as her future and passion. She wants to make it in NY but is not willing to hurt people to do so.
Past: Normal family from New Jersey, came to Hawthorne on a scholarship.
Willing to_for fame: *No Comment*
Life Quote: "Acting is my passion not just a hobby...and I'm sick of people doing reckless things and giving it a bad name."

Name: Logan
Looks: Dark eyes, dark hair, tan, charming smile, in one word the cute boy from the coffee shop you always stole a glance at.
Talent: Dancing
Personality: Outgoing, loud, funny, sweet, flirty. (Gender never bothered him he just looks for beauty, but refuses to label himself gay or straight.)
Past: Was adopted at age seven and lived in California with a family of five. Usually stuck to his friends and left the second he got the letter from Hawthorne, for an adventure.
Willing to_for fame: sleep *wink*
Life Quote: "No...no I am not gay. Why does everyone think male ballerinas are gay?"

MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sat May 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Anyone out there.....
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

I'll chat. c: It might be this evening before I get characters up, though. c:
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat May 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Can I join? I can post charries tomorrow
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sat May 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Sure course...anyone is welcome to join
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Sun May 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Bump!!!! Anyone there
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 28, 2012 1:27 pm

((I can join and post my charries in a bit))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Name: Sophia
Talent: Drawing, Photography
Looks: Dark blue eyes, long blonde hair, lightly freckled face with an even tan. She's the popular girl.
Personality: TBD
Past: Her mom ran off when Sophia was seven and her dad abused her, though no one could ever prove that.
Willing to_for fame: do anything
Life Quote: "I see the beauty in everything...even those who don't say they are beautiful."

Name: Zane
Talent: Singing
Looks: Average height, dark mysterious green eyes, short black hair, always has somewhat of a smile on his face. (Looks kinda like Pete Wentz-the hair anyway)
Personality: Quiet, shy, awkward with females, can be comical
Past: TBD
Willing to_for fame: only be myself
Life Quote: "I only want to impress people, but still be myself. I don't want to be twisted by the ways of the world."

((I can post another guy if needed))

Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 28, 2012 2:19 pm

I will post my charries in a second.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Name:Ava
Talent: Photography
Looks: longish black hair always put up in a pony tail, green eyes, about 5'5, normally wears clothes that don't fit her,
Personality:shy, not very talkative, keeps to herself, loves life
Past: grew up in a foster home after her parents left her. She got used to not being notice with all the foster kids. Never really had friends.
Willing to_for fame: Work till she breaks.
Life Quote: "All you have to do is look to find beauty."

Name: Rey
Talent: Filming and acting
Looks: chesnut brown hair the spills a little into his eyes, honey hazel eyes normally hidden behind his camera, about 5'7, normally wear jeans and a shirt with the same leather jacket.
Personality: quiet, can be rude, but also sweet, likes to have a good time
Past: His mother is a famous actress. His father a director. They are the reason he is good at both filming and acting. He grew up on a personal island and the only time he would interact with people was when they went to parties.
Willing to_for fame: Nothing besides work hard. He wants to be famous on his own.
Life Quote: "Life never gave people easy way outs so what makes you the exepction."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodayBellrose Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Alrightly, and course everyone can join. I'm going to start things up here.

Scarlett: I handed in my latest assignment and left the class with a smile. There was nothing better then finding a new piece of material worthy of the school paper. Heading into the courtyard I took out my camera ready to snap a shot if anyone interesting...

Logan: My english class finished and I headed to the rec room out of boredom. I do not consider myself someone who finds english a bore but that teach just puts me to sleep....

Michelle: I yawned rubbing my tired eyes. No more waiting till the last minute to submit resumes. I walked down the music hall in a daze.....
MelodayBellrose
MelodayBellrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Sophia went to the front of the school, her dark blue eyes searching for some one to talk to. Normally she stuck to her own kind and her best friend, but this kind of day she could talk to anyone and get away with it. Sophia sat on stone that surrounded the building, that was mostly for sitting purposes, and went through her purse.

((I'll insert Zane in a bit))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Ava gazed at her laptop flipping throught the pictures she recently taken. She sighed at them. They weren't good enough for her to submit them. She needed to get out her comfort zone like her teacher always told her. To her that meant she had to talk to people. Oh joy. She shut her laptop to look around at everyone passing her by. How could she work up her courage to talk to one of them.

Rey sat back in his history class as they watched a video on World War II. He yawned as the guy's voice droned on. If school was going to show videos on history they could at least make them more entertaining. He was more than happy when the bell rung. Thank goodness don't want to be here anymore. He grabbed his stuff and left.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Sophia went inside the school and looked at her schedule. Hmm...art class. Well, she could at least do what she wanted in the class. She walked along in her white shirt and red skirt, white heels clicking against the ground.

Zane put on his bag across his shoulders and pulled out his notebook. He was going to try to write a song, but it was hard to since he didn't know a lot of people. Zane didn't have a lot of problems like most people and was content in life. The bell rang and he filed out with every one else, trying to come up with ideas for the song.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Ava sighed at the sound of the bell ringing, great back to class. She grabbed her stuff and went to her favorite class, photograghy. After all it was the field she wanted to go into. She just hoped that the teacher was nice. It would be the first time in that class.

Rey pushes throught the students trying to get to his chemistry class. Another class he didn't care about. It wasn't like he would need chemistry in his profession but he was urged to take the class.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm

can I join?
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Zane smiled at the thought of his next class, photography. It wasn't really for his future really, just a side hobby. He liked to capture nature in the most natural form. Zane hurried to the class, his hand already reaching into his bag for his expensive camera.

Sophia sat in her chair in the art room, her pencil already running across the page. She wanted to draw her dream home and the items inside, as a random idea, and set to it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Ava entered the class taking a seat in the back. Soon after the bell rang. Taking out the camera she placed it on the desk. The teacher walked in, "Everyone take your seats. I'm Mr.Vandam. Today we will be going outside to tak pictures. I want you all to take a picture of something that reflects who you are."

Rey got to his class just as the bell rung. He took a seat as far away from the teacher as possible. He tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying but it all sounded like jibberish.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Zane had his camera already in hand as the teacher introduced himself and explained what to do. Something that reflects who he was...a simple idea but complicated at the same time. He looked around, wondering what everyone else would take pictures of.

Sophia was given the task of drawing something that respresented her and then she would have to explain how so. She jotted down some ideas, not sure what to draw at the moment.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Ava sighed great something that reflected her. The class moved outside and instanly people started snapping pictures. Soem were taking pictures of themselves. Those were the ones that tookm this class because they thought it would be an easy A. She looked around at the place thinking what could reflect her. She could take nice pictures but finding something that reflected her seemed impossible.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Zane went outside with everyone else and took a picture of the sky. It didn't reflect him well enough so he moved about to find maybe a flower or plant that reflected him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Ava moved towards the plants, she did after all love nature. She found a bush of roses and started taking pictures of it. She moved to get different angles of the bush looking for the best shot.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Zane spotted some roses and thought about it. Perhaps a rose would best define him. He wasn't a jock really and looked for the beauty in things... Zane bumped into someone on his way and wondered why he was so clumsy. "Sorry, especially if I ruined the picture."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Ava mumbled something that sounded close to, "It's okay." Though he probally didn't hear it since she spoke softly. "Do you want to take pictures of the roses cause I can move." This was the most she had said all day to anyone. Which if you thought about it, was sad. She really needed friends.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next