the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to Fame

+2
Avery
MelodayBellrose
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Intro to Fame - Page 2 Empty Re: Intro to Fame

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Zane shook his head. "No, no don't move." He knelt down on the grass and took a picture of a rose with some thorns still attached. "I wouldn't want to bother you."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Ava nodded, before continuing taking pictures. She moved on to another plant after she felt she took a lot of pictures of the roses. It was more flowers this time her favorite, carnations. She took more pictures.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Zane was surprised that she wasn't the chatty type. He wasn't himself but it still seemed odd, for a girl anyway. "Well um...I'll see you later." He walked to a tree and took pictures of that, then he moved on to birds.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Ava didn't say anything to the goodbye. Her shyness prevented her from doing so. She would of liked to talk to him. He was after all cute but she could feel herself closing up at the thought of talking to him. After a while the teacher told everyone to get back inside so they can present there best picture to the class.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Zane went back inside and went through his pictures, deciding which one would be best to represent him. He didn't want to get laughed at either, because he wasn't "a real guy".
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Ava looked through her pictures and decided on the picture she took of the carnations. It was a good pitcure it got the flower and the blue sky. It wasn't the best picture she ever taken but it looked good. Hopfully they wouldn't have to explain why it represented them. "Do we have any volenteers of who will go first?" Of course her worst fear is coming true.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Zane decided on choosing one of the pictures of the birds. He knew it was a robin and it wasn't hard to explain why it represented him. It didn't represent him the best, but it could be used. Zane wanted to get it over with, so he raised his hand. "I'll go."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Ava was glad she at least didn't have to go first. The teacher nodded, "Alright good we have a volenteer just plug in your camera to the computer and select the picture you want."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Zane walked over to the teacher's computer and plugged in the camera using his chord. He selected the picture of the robin taking flight. Zane had to admit the picture wasn't all that bad, though it might have been better to take the picture when the robin was still on the branch.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Ava thought the picture was nice. She might of took it at a different angle so to get the wings expanding. "Now tell the class why this represents you." The teacher told him. She was interested in the answer.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Zane wasn't afraid of public speaking. It was the one on one talks that were hard. "This robin represents me because I am a musician. Musicians often go into their own thoughts and sort of 'fly away'. You notice this bird is alone and I too, am different than everyone else."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Ava could see that, it made sense. The class clapped after the kid was done talking. The teacher then called for more volenteers but none stepped forward. "I guess i will have to choose." He looked at his chart alright Ava your turn. She turned white in her seat.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Zane hurried back to his seat with his camera and chord. He looked at the girl who the teacher had called on and figured this would be a nightmare for her. She had seemed shy earlier and this was talking with so many more people...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Ava slowly made her way to the front of the class. She tried not to look at anyone as she plugged in her camera looking for the picture she wanted. Finally she found it. In whisper she explained, "This photo represents me because it has two different color just like I have two different sides of me. The one everyone sees and the one I keep to myself."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Zane found himself intrigued by her. She was shy and had two sides, just like him. A lot of people thought he was a wuss, but he just didn't like to start a fight for stupid reasons. He was one of the smart guys. Her picture and reasons were simple, but it served its purpose.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Ava quickly took the camera out and headed back to her seat glad to be over with talking in front of the class. The teacher continued picking people. Some had good pictures and reason and some looked like they didn't even try that hard.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:07 am

Zane pretty much zoned out for the rest of the class. He occasionally looked up to see someone's picture, although some were better than others. He wondered what he'd do tonight, since his social life wasn't all that great.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Ava sat in her seat trying to think of a great picture. She still needed one for the scholorship she was trying to get. The teacher brought her attention back to class. "Alright class good job on the pictures. In a few days we will be starting a project. You can either work in groups or by yourself but I urg you guys to team up." The bell rung. "I will tell you guys next class what the assignment is."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Zane blinked as the teacher started talking again. The praise didn't really affect him, but he concentrated on the teacher's words. An assignment as a group...or by yourself? Hmm...his eyes flickered to the girl he had spoken to earlier, but Zane quickly looked away. When the bell rung, he was out of there.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Ava left as everyone was pushing through the doors. She would probally work alone. It was the way she preffered it. She made her way to her history class. It was one of her favorite subjects. She just loved learing about different cultures and well history of a civilization.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Zane hurried to his next class, which was history class. He found the class boring, but he found some things interesting. He sat off to the left, taking his normal seat.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Ava sat in the back still not liking to get chosen. The teacher started talking about the eygpt. Ava already knew a lot about eygpt but still she payed attention copying down notes.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 am

Zane took the notes that were up on the board, but found he knew most of it. He looked around the classroom quickly, before writing again. This teacher, as far as he knew, was a rambler, so the students most likely wouldn't be called on. Zane, however much he liked school, didn't want to answer questions today.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Ava just listened taking notes as the teacher continued. she glimpsed around the classroom to see everyone basicly doing the same thing besides the slackers who thought this was good time to catch up on sleep. The teacher turned to the class, "You should all about Cleopatra. What can you guys tell me of her?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 am

Zane thought about answering the question. What could he tell of Cleopatra? Her rule, affairs, or just about her in general. He glanced around again, wondering if anyone else would answer the quesion.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next