the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing Stars - Remake

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wishing Stars - Remake Empty Wishing Stars - Remake

Post by Avery Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

It's a Wednesday night. It was a clear night, perfect for bonfires, tp-ing houses, midnight drives where you get "stuck" in the mud. That's when it all started. All of what, you might ask. Well, all of IT. It's on this night when you learn what life is all about. That's when you learn who you are at the ripe age of 22. But what brought you to this clear December night?

---------4 years earlier(on a wednesday night)----------------

Name:
Age: (should be around, like just barely turning 18, 18, or about to turn 19)
Looks:
Personality: (if you want)
Bio:
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Wishing Stars - Remake Empty Re: Wishing Stars - Remake

Post by Avery Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Name: Lucia Blackwell
Looks: Long, blonde hair and careful, slightly almond shaped green eyes. She has fair skin and high cheek bones and full lips. She stands at 5'6" and is fairly thin, but has noticable curves. There's more stuff, but I'm really too lazy to write it out.
Personality: I'm not sure yet....
Bio: Born in New England. Both her parents were present in her life, but it was only normal until she was 7. Her mother started on drugs and was soon hooked. She soon watched her father get involved, too, and then her older sister. Her sister overdosed and that was the ticket. She bounced around foster homes for three years, until she was 13, until she was adopted.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Name: The Legendary Ryder Samuels

Personality: Ryder has an “I don’t give a -----“ attitude about life. You could call him a bad boy. He does have his moments though. He has a lot of anger and a lot of depression, most of which he can easily mask and keep from everybody’s knowledge. He loves music, but hates to sing even though his voice is amazing. He also is very smart, but refuses to do his schoolwork, how he got this far in school is beyond him. He often makes sarcastic comments, but appreciates humor in most all its forms. He has a tendency to question everyone on what they think and why they think it. He has absolutely no problem with loving a girl for only a night. He feels lost, and is looking for something, but he doesn’t know what yet.

Appearance: Ryder is around 5’11 and pretty lean. He’s always wearing his brown, worn, beat up leather jacket that has no shine to it. When he doesn’t wear it, which is somewhat rare, he is wearing a black t with a white one underneath and baggy black or darker pants. The color of his t-shirt varies from day to day. His hair is a very dark brown which he keeps long and stands up, always. He has dark blue eyes that never reveal anything but mystery. He basically looks like a younger version of Adam Levine when he first started out as an artist. He also has some sort of something adorning his wrist. Usually a bracelet of some kind on his right, and a strip of cloth wrapped around his left that goes slightly up his arm. He also carries a crooked grin that usually can melt a girl, whenever he decides to smile that is.

Bio: Ryder’s family life is what would be thought of as “ideal.” He lives on the good side of town; both parents are in the home, ect. But his parents are neglectful and permissive. Hardly ever are they home, never do they care where he is or what he’s doing, and the few rare times they do talk to him they try to act like his best friends rather than his parents, and this never lasts for more than a few minutes. An hour was their record time, which they still have yet to beat. Thus the reason for being able to throw awesome parties

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Lucia didn’t like parties, especially ones with lots of people. She just felt like everyone was looking at her. She felt out of place in the clothes she was wearing, a cut off black shirt and black jeans that hung on her hips. Blonde hair hung down her back and she was eerily aware of every time it swung, brushing against her. She shifted uncomfortably and began talking to a boy from her class. His eyes told her that he had consumed much more alcohol than most of the people here and soon, his hand was on her waist. She jerked back suddenly, but he grabbed her again and led her down a hall. She squirmed quickly and jumped away from him, running back down where she came from. With a small squeak, she turned and ran right into a hard chest. Horrified, she looked up and saw one of the last people she wanted to. Ryder Samuels. She opened her mouth for a moment and then closed it. “Sorry.”
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Ryder gave a slight smirk, obviously having had a few drinks. "Well hello there beautiful," he said as he stared down at her, steadying her before letting his hands drop. "You having fun at the party? ....You don't look like you're enjoying yourself." His smirk fell and his brow furrowed. He liked it when everyone was having fun, and it really bothered him when people weren't having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Lucia blushed deeply and then frowned slightly, shaking her head. "Not exactly what I'd call 'fun'," she said with a slight frown. Sexual harassment was never her idea of fun. She glanced up at him for a moment. "You look like you're having fun, though. All these half naked girls are probably ready to cling right to you," she said, but a small amount of venom came through her voice. She wasn't mad or... Anything. Maybe a tiny bit jealous, but... She didn't think about it ever.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Ryder continued to stare at her with a furrowed brow but gave a small nod. "Yup, they are," he said, voice slurred just slightly. "But you're not having fun," he pointed out again. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and lead her back towards the party. "Come on, let's..let's have fun." He had her dance with him and even got her to drink just a little of his drink before downing the rest himself. Some time through it all, he got lost in the crowd and eventually ended up outside, stumbling around looking confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 am

Lucia hardly noticed as she was separated from Ryder, dancing and actually enjoying herself. She didn't even feel tired. But, as soon as she did, it hit her like a truck and she swayed slightly. She stumbled outside, rubbing her eyes and looked down the block for her car before sitting on the stoop for a moment, clearing her head. She couldn't believe how tired she was. She focused on the loud music, which was effectively keeping her awake and sighed, reaching in her pocket for her keys.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:00 am

Ryder stumbled from the grass and to the sidewalk in front of the porch. His brow was furrowed and his face a bit pale from having thrown up just a moment ago. He glanced around, noticing Lucia. Well, she was there, which meant walking in the opposite direction. So, without second thought, Ryder turned and started for the street, across which sat a park where no body was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:15 am

Lucia reluctantly stood and walked to her car, her head swimming from her lack of sleep. She ran her hand through her hair and slid into the driver seat, closing her eyes and blasting the heat for a minute. Once she was comfortable, she forced her eyes open and sat up, starting off toward her house. She slowed, passing Ryder on the side of the road by a park and rolled down her window. "You'll survive out here, right?" She asked, not knowing why she cared.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:29 am

Ryder stared at her, stumbling and falling against her car. "I live out here," he said with a nod before pushing off of the car and going onto the park property where he tripped and hit his head on a tree root, and promptly passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:44 am

Lucia groaned, almost feeling obligated to go out and help him, but the warmth of her car was too welcoming. Instead, she went to a corner store and picked up a bottle of water. She went back to the park and got out with a sigh. Once she found the passed out Ryder, she set the water and a half empty bottle of Tylenol by him. Without another word, she went home and finally got some sleep.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Ryder woke the next day to the bottle of water and Tylenol which he gladly accepted. He went back to his house and kicked out the people who were left before he crumpled onto his couch, finding loose articles of clothing and other various things. He rolled his eyes slightly and tossed them onto the coffee table, his fingers catching onto someone's driver's license. It was Lucia's. It must have fallen out of her wallet or something. He gave a slight shrug and tossed it with the rest of the things before he laid back, a butler type man walking in through the open door.
"Another party Mr. Samuels?"
"Yes George."
"You didn't ruin the Mrs.' carpet upstairs again did you?"
"I don't know...I doubt it."
"Good..she would have been livid."
Ryder grumbled and rolled so his face was buried in the couch cushion and he didn't have to listen any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Lucia woke up, groaning as her limbs cracked softly and then stood, getting herself dressed. Today she planned on hanging out in town with a few friends, so she began to get a few things together. She quickly checked her wallet to make sure she had some money for the day and then frowned. Her license. She picked around a bit and still couldn't find it. Then, she began to pick part her room. It seemed to take twenty minutes before most of her clothing was on the floor and her things were scattered. Where did she leave it? She frowned and looked at the phone. The only other place she had been was... She didn't want to call. Instead, she just sat on her bed, convincing herself it wasn't there so she wouldn't have to leave.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Ryder, of course, made no move to try and return it to her. He just laid on the couch, moving occasionally when George needed to clean a spot, and kept his face buried in the cushion for most of the morning. Finally, towards the early hours of the afternoon he decided to go out for a smoke, wearing only his jeans, his shirt having been taken by George to get washed. He leaned on his porch, the cigarette lying lazily between his lips as he searched for his lighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Lucia sat in her room for a few hours, occasionally shifting, nervous. She got a few phone calls from her friends, but told them that she couldn't go. She knew they felt brushed off, but she couldn't do anything without her license. So... Why couldn't she just get up and get it? Why was she so scared of Ryder? She pursed her lips and picked up the phone with shaky hands, dialing his number. She waited, her breathing shallow. Within ten seconds, she was already ready to hang up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Ryder lit his cigarette and put the lighter back in his pocket just as his phone went off. He sighed, taking a quick drag before answering his phone. "Ryder," he said and waited, not even checking the caller ID to see who was calling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Lucia almost hung up as soon as she heard his voice, her stomach going tight. "Er... Hi, Ryder. This is Lucia... Blackwell," she gulped. She paused, biting her lip hard. "Have you seen my license? I think I may have dropped it at your party," he words came out shaky, slightly rushed. She just needed to stop being afraid of him. But her image of him was marred by his reputation. She just couldn't believe he was the Ryder she grew up with.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Ryder took another drag on his cigarette as he listened and gave a slight nod, blowing his smoke out slowly. "Ya, I found it in the couch. I was just debating if I should find your number in the phone book, actually." Of course, this wasn't really true, though he was thinking about Lucia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Lucia's breathing hitched for a moment. "Do you mind if I stop by an get it?" She asked. She didn't know why she needed his permission to get her own property, but something still made her nervous. She still wanted to throw up because she was having a conversation with him because she was so nervous. She couldn't help it. She wasn't even nervous with boys. After all, last night had been a split with her ex, Jacob. Memories flooded back to her as she remembered the fight and closed her eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 am

Ryder ran a hand through his hair, letting his cigarette hang in his lips for a moment. He let out a sigh and gave another slight nod. "Ya that'll work," he said. "I'll make sure I've got it where I can find it. Come to the basement door, not the front door." He took another drag and let it out. "Try and come within the next two hours though, I won't be home after that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:54 am

Lucia let out a small sigh of relief. "Alright. Thanks," she said and hung up the phone. She set the phone down with shaky hands and looked down. Why was she so nervous? He was just a sleazy guy... Or, that's what she tried to tell herself. She saw the best in him, though. She couldn't help it. She blinked for a moment and then realized she was stalling. Without a word, she got up and went to her car, heading to his house. When she pulled in, she almost left, but got out and went to the basement door, knocking.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 am

George opened the door and smiled down at Lucia. The man was tall with salt and peppered hair and wrinkles in all the appropriate places. "Hello Miss Lu. I haven't seen you in years. Come in, Mr. Samuels will be out in a moment. He's just cleaning up." He lead her over to the couch which had since been cleaned, all the extra items discarded. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"That won't be necessary George, thank you," Ryder said as he came from the back, dressed in dress slacks and a white button down shirt. The top few buttons were still undone while his bow tie hung around his shoulders, his fingers attempting to button the cuffs. His hair was still wet and hung in a bit of a mess, waiting to be fixed, his face holding a light five o'clock shadow. "She won't be here that long, will you Lu?" He gave a brief smile before turning and going over to his pack of cigarettes and grabbed her license. "I believe this is what you were looking for," he said as he walked across the room and handed it over, his shoes black and shined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:12 am

Lucia blushes deeply and shook her head. "Oh, no," she said quickly, taking her license and pushed it into her pocket. She looked down and nodded, trying to keep her eyes off of him. "It was nice to see you again, George." She paused for a moment. "You, too, Ryder," she said, turning to leave, chewing her lip. Her hands felt like they may be shaking, but she couldn't focus enough to tell.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 am

"Oh, Lu," Ryder called after her and made a slight face. "I didn't make to much of an ass out of myself last night....did I?" He sorta chewed his lip, looking slightly concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next