the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing Stars deviation

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wishing Stars deviation Empty Wishing Stars deviation

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 am

This is the continuation of Ryder and Lucia's story. Ryder died in the other version of Wishing Stars, but me and Avery decided to do a little more developement on their stories mostly because we just love the characters. Anyway.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lucia Blackwell
Looks: Long, blonde hair and careful, slightly almond shaped green eyes. She has fair skin and high cheek bones and full lips. She stands at 5'6" and is fairly thin, but has noticable curves. Normally, she wears vintagey, floral dresses or skinny jeans and tees, but she won't ever wear shorts. She likes sweaters, vests, and other cover-ups, so she wears those, as well.
Personality: I'm not sure yet....
Bio: Born in New England. Both her parents were present in her life, but it was only normal until she was 7. Her mother started on drugs and was soon hooked. She soon watched her father get involved, too, and then her older sister. Her sister overdosed and that was the ticket. She bounced around foster homes for three years, until she was 13, until she was adopted.
~~
Name: The Legendary Ryder Samuels

Personality: Ryder has an “I don’t give a -----“ attitude about life. You could call him a bad boy. He does have his moments though. He has a lot of anger and a lot of depression, most of which he can easily mask and keep from everybody’s knowledge. He loves music, but hates to sing even though his voice is amazing. He also is very smart, but refuses to do his schoolwork, how he got this far in school is beyond him. He often makes sarcastic comments, but appreciates humor in most all its forms. He has a tendency to question everyone on what they think and why they think it. He has absolutely no problem with loving a girl for only a night. He feels lost, and is looking for something, but he doesn’t know what yet.

Appearance: Ryder is around 5’11 and pretty lean. He’s always wearing his brown, worn, beat up leather jacket that has no shine to it. When he doesn’t wear it, which is somewhat rare, he is wearing a black t with a white one underneath and baggy black or darker pants. The color of his t-shirt varies from day to day. His hair is a very dark brown which he keeps long and stands up, always. He has dark blue eyes that never reveal anything but mystery. He basically looks like a younger version of Adam Levine when he first started out as an artist. He also has some sort of something adorning his wrist. Usually a bracelet of some kind on his right, and a strip of cloth wrapped around his left that goes slightly up his arm. He also carries a crooked grin that usually can melt a girl, whenever he decides to smile that is.

Bio: Ryder’s family life is what would be thought of as “ideal.” He lives on the good side of town; both parents are in the home, ect. But his parents are neglectful and permissive. Hardly ever are they home, never do they care where he is or what he’s doing, and the few rare times they do talk to him they try to act like his best friends rather than his parents, and this never lasts for more than a few minutes. An hour was their record time, which they still have yet to beat. Thus the reason for being able to throw awesome parties
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ryder was walking around the park, a nice can of Bud in his hand. He was walking away from his own party, how weird was that? He was already pretty well drunk, although he hadn't had enough to loose control of his actions and could still walk pretty good. He was good at holding liqour.

Lucia had left the party an hour ago and she had spent that time sitting in her car, her eyes watering, but they hadn't overflowed yet. Through the window of the house, she saw her ex, smiling. He'd gotten over her already. Why couldn't she be that skilled. She tightened her grip on the steering wheel and put her head down, the car letting out a loud beep and the stopping. Shit... Hopefully no one heard her or they might think she was trying to get attention. She rolled her window down a crack, letting the heat out that was fogging her windows slightly.

Lou was walking home after locking up the comic book store when she heard the honk. She jumped and glared at the car. "Hey now, that's uncalled for!" she yelled at it, tucking her keys into her pocket..

Lucia pursed her lips and stepped out of the car. "Sorry! It wasn't directed toward you," she said, her voice holding the slightest apologetic note. She sighed and got back into, starting it and pulling out, heading toward her house. Today couldn't get any worse. That was, until down the road, she heard a hissing and then clunk. Alarmed, she pulled her car off the side, near a park and got out, examining it. A flat tire... Really? Did the universe hate her that much? She kicked her car and climbed onto the hood, chuckling to herself. Five miles from home and she was stranded.

Ryder finished his Bud and tossed it at the garbage can, making it in. He stumbled and collapsed beneath a tree figuring this was as good a place to crash as any. There was a party going on at his house anyway, so he wouldn't be able to crash unless he did it with someone. Not that it would be hard to find someone. The thought almost got him to get up, but once he was down, he was down.

Lucia saw a person collapse beneath a tree and rushed over, after grabbing the first aid kit from her junkbox of a car. Oh my god... She thought, rushing over. "Excuse me... Are you okay?" She asked and then realized who it was with a gasp.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Stop yelling." Ryder grumbled waving his arm at her.

Lucia took a step back, cocking her head, but soon she got a smell of his breath. Alcohol. "Um, sorry," she said. "But, why are you sleeping out here?" She asked. Really... She had been at his party earlier and predicted that it was going to die down, but apparently she was wrong. But, why wouldn't he stay there?

"So I could get away from loud people and sleep." He growled and forced himself to stand and stumbled away from them muttering curses under his breath as he went.

"Do you need a place to sleep?" Lucia asked and as soon as the words left her mouth, she regretted them. Not because she didn't want him staying at her house, but because she was afraid he'd say he'd rather sleep outside thn in a house with her. She didn't take rejection well, at all.

Ryder grumbled something about needing nothing more than a good piece of grass as he stumbled away.

"I have room," Lucia called, losing her volume in the last half of her sentence. It was a last stich effort to get him off the streets. They were dangerous enoug and decidedly more to intoxicated teenagers. She didn't want him getting hurt.

Ryder collapsed again under a different tree, this time totally passed out.

Morning came swiftly and he groaned as the light shined in his eyes, his head throbbing and his stomach rolling. Curses flying from his mouth..."

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wishing Stars deviation Empty Re: Wishing Stars deviation

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am

When Lucia woke in the morning, she didn’t remember how she got home, she just remembered collapsing in her bed. She also remembered what happened before she got home, too. She had been driving and come across a very drunk Ryder Samuels. She felt bad for him, seeing him so drunk. It was a sign of insecurity or addiction. She decided to get out early that morning and go see if he was still crashed in the park. She got dressed quickly and headed out in the junkbox.

The old car was constantly breaking down, so she wasn’t sure how long it’d last while she was at the park. She almost laughed out loud as she realized what kind of hangover Ryder would have when he woke up. She checked her glove box quickly and nodded, finding several bottles of pills. Midol, aspirin, tylenol, and some allergy meds that she had for an emergency. She hadn’t needed allergy meds since she was... Twelve. Now she was eighteen, so she just figured she’d out grown them.

She pulled onto the curb by the entrance of the park and slipped out of her car, heading in the general direction she thought Ryder was. Maybe. It was still a little foggy in her mind. She sighed, running a hand through her slightly tangled blonde hair. Finally, she spotted him.... And then heard him. He was cursing like a sailor and her cheeks involuntarily tinged a light pink. She walked over to him, blocking the sun from his eyes. “You’re alive.”
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 pm

"Stop shouting," Ryder growled and rolled to his stomach covering his head with his hands to block out the sun. His stomach was extreamly unsteady, but it was a feeling he was way to use to by now. His mind was still trying to work through the slight haze that came with the alcohol and the migrain that was quickly taking root in his brain. "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 am

"I was just driving through and I saw that you were still out here so I was just checking to make sure you weren't dead," Lucia said, her eyes still on him. "I'm not yelling," she pointed out. His hangover must suck. He really looked like it did anyway. "Do you want some advil or Tylenol?" She asked, her voice a by softer than before. She didn't k ow why she cared, though. It was his fault.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 am

Ryder peered up at her through his fingers, wincing slightly as the sun hit his eyes. The hang over was so familiar though that it almost felt normal, which was probably a bad thing. "Advil," he finally muttered after a long moment, letting his face drop back into the dew covered grass. It felt good against his face, sorta helped him feel not so sick. He tried to pull her name from his memories and then sighed as he realized who she was. She was Lucia Blackwood, his childhood best friend that had asked him to marry her in Kindergarten.
"Pwease Ryder!"
"No."
"Why?!"
"I'm a potatoe..."

Yes...it was Lucia alright. She had grown considerably since he saw her last and she was...pretty. Really pretty. Almost hot...but...he couldn't call her hot. She was...different. He hated girls like that because they always got him thinking about how they had to be treated different, then he thought about how he originally treated girls, and then felt bad enough that he needed another beer or some pills or something, anything to get him back into a semi-happy mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Lucia nodded and headed to her car, reaching to the glove box and grabbing the bottle of Advil, shaking it to get a guess of how many were in there. Full to the top. She nodded and walked back over to Ryder, crouching and holding out the bottle of pills to him. She watched him, trying not to stare. She couldn’t deny it. The boy was gorgeous. She smiled to herself and looked away from him, standing when he took the pills. She offered her hand to help him up. The sun was beating down now, but the air was fairly cool, comfortable against her skin. She thought about going home after this, but crinkled her nose. She didn’t want to go home yet. Not while it was still so nice out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Ryder shook out about four Advil, and quickly swallowed them. He'd take more when he got home. It wasn't that big of a deal. He then screwed the cap back onto it and put the bottle into her out streached hand, not really grasping that she was trying to help him up. But, that's what happens when you have a migrain. He forced himself into a kneeling position and ran a hand through his hair, looking at the grass around him. He didn't spy any vomit, so he must have done it before he passed out. At least she hadn't been there for it...or had she? Why did he care? It was just Lucia! He glanced back at her and raised his brow at the face she was making. "Somethin' smell or what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Lucia instantly jolted to attenton when he started talking to her. Her cheeks turned a light pink and then she shook her head. "No, sorry. I was dazing off. It's just a nice day out," she said. She pushed the bottle of pills into her back pocket and put her hands in her front pockets. She wondered what he was doing later today, but then rushed the thought out of her head, not really sure why she thought about it in the first place. Sure she had a small crush on him, but they were, like, the least likely couple of people to get together.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 am

Ryder looked at her and blinked a few times. How could she think it was a nice day after the party last night? But then again, she never stayed for all of the party, so why would this time be any different? He took a deep breath and forced himself to look around, bearing the pain as if there was none, his eyes landing back on her. "Ya. Beautiful," he muttered and forced himself up and streached, his body cracking as he did so. This was slightly awkward...he hadn't really talked to Lucia since they hit highschool. They both kinda...went their seperate ways. At least in his mind they did. It felt almost as if they had nothing in common. "What are you doing the rest of the day?" He finally managed to ask after what seemed like an eternity of awkward silence, but in all reality was just the small amount of time it took for him to finish streaching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Lucia thoughts for a moment, looking up at him. She liked it more when he was on the ground, that way she didn't seem so short. "Probably a whole lot of this," she said. "And going to find a mechanic or I'm in for a new car," she muttered, sighing quietly. Her junkbox was failing her completely. Soon, it would be dead and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. It only had 110,00 miles on it! She looked down for a minute before meeting his eyes. "What about you?" She asked. She wondered if it had to do with alcohol or not.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 am

Ryder thought for a moment and then ran a hand through his hair and looked around, not quiet meeting her eyes. "I guess...I could...take a look at your car if you want," he shrugged as his eyes hit the ground, staring at his toes. What was this third grade? He looked up at her and gave a crooked smile. "But there's a catch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 am

Lucia stuck her hands in her pockets, raising an eyebrow and trying not to smile at his crooked grin. "What's the catch?" She asked, cocking her head up at him, blocking the sun from her eyes a little. What did he want that she could give? Her stomach turned a little as she waited.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 am

Ryder grinned a bit wider, almost looking as though a teacher had just given him permission to launch spit balls. "Spend the day with me," he raised a brow as he watched her. He didn't know why this was his "catch." He had honestly been thinking of something else. But...again...this was Lucia. Lucia was different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Lucia was slightly stunned that he had said that. Didn't he have other girls to 'hang out' with? "Sure. I guess it couldn't be too much trouble," she said after wheat seemed like a long time. She led him toward her car, slightly ahead of him. She sighed quietly, wondering what he had in mind and why she had accepted.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Ryder grinned even more as he sauntered up to her car, easily passing her. He popped the hood of the clunker and looked at the motor, checked the oil, checked the belts, then checked her spark plugs. "When was the last time you put oil in your car? The oil drum is dry." He asked as he looked back at her, climbing out of the car after putting the plate back where the spark plugs were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Lucia's eyes widened and she shrugged. "I dunno... A few days ago," she said after a minute. "Is there a hole or something in there?" She asked, leaning over the engine of the car. It was an old Toyota, her first car, and it was finally dying on her. She had felt like she would have had a bit longer if it wasn't used or if she hadn't been in a few to many accidents, but she had shown it some tough love. Now, with Ryder here, she was a little bit embarrassed to call the junkbox her own car.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Ryder got down on the ground, slipping under the car and looking at the oil drum. "Ya, I think you have a hole. Your engine is going to burn up if you keep using it without the oil." He said from beneath the car, wriggling back out from under it and sitting up. His hands were now covered in grease and even had a smudge across his forehead. "I can probably replace it for you. What year is your car?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

"1999," Lucia said with a quiet sigh. The car had survived a lot, being used and then sold twice. "But you don't have to do anything," she said, shaking her head slightly. "I'm just going to send it to a junk yard," she said, her lips curling into a small smile. She wasn't sure what she was going to do for getting to school, but she'd figure it out eventually.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 pm

"Why?" Ryder stood and looked at her. "It's still good, just needs a new oil drum. I can get you one and put it in. Cheap even. I'd get it out of the junk yard, but it'll last you." He grinned slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Lucia bit her lip and carefully wiped the oil off his forehead, then shrugged. "Just think it might be time for a change," she said, her expression slightly raw away. She couldn't help but feel like her words held a double meaning. Sure, she needed a new car, but she also needed a new approach to the school year, make more friends, make more then friends if she could find some one.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:44 am

Ryder stared at her for a long moment, then gave a small shrug. "Alright," he said and closed the hood looking slightly disapointed in the old car. He really had wanted to put that new oil drum in. He loved mechanics, it was a great hobby and passtime when it's just you in the huge three story house all by yourself. "So, ready?" He's face quickly snapped to a grin. Now, she had to keep up her side of the bargin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 pm

"Fine, fine," Lucia said, nodding her head slowly. She had school with him and saw him around all the time and he was a lot faster than her (she assumed), so running wouldn't be the best idea. Maybe she didn't want to run, though. She just wasnted to chill today, and apparently hanging out with Ryder was what she was going to do. She had promised.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 am

Ryder grinned even wider, his hang over now forgotten. He rushed her, ducking low so he could grab around her thighs, swinging her up and over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, her body bending at his shoulder. He whistled as he walked towards his house to get his Harley. He wasn't going to make her stay at his house or the park. He had other things in mind such as the secret spot by the lake that no one knew about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 am

Lucia let out a peal of laughter, glad she hadn't picked a skirt to wear today. She didn't fight it, though. Aside from being faster than her, he was definitely stronger. She just laid there, letting him carry her and and tried to figure out her surroundings. “Where are we going?” She asked pointedly. She he hoped doing something that would scare her. She wasn't particularly fond of fear and it might just start her day with Ryder off badly. Not that she cared. But secretly she did.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 am

"To get my Harley," Ryder announced with a soft tap on her butt. He was still grinning happily as he walked down the street with her, whistling. He finally stopped infront of his house, and debated putting Lucia down. He liked this way to much. He set her down finally after a long moment of contemplation, and went inside his garage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next