the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Orphanage (Shilo and Gh)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Orphanage (Shilo and Gh) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Orphanage (Shilo and Gh)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:23 am

Reese shook her head slightly as she continued to kiss his jaw and neck. "No, I'm ok."
~~~~~~~~

Johnny continued to squeal, reaching out for Gwen. "Help me!" She said with a giggle. Gwen grinned and quickly went around behind Rem and started to tickle him.
~~~~~~~

Fay frowned slightly but didn't really say anything, to distracted to answer. She gave a soft happy noise between the kisses and wrapped her arms tightly around him.
~~~~~~~

Huck chuckled and followed, doing what he was told as he played tea party with Lily.

Noah blinked and looked from her stomach to her face. "Well that didn't really work out for ya did it?" He teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Rem laughed, trying to wriggle away. "H-hey!! no fair!!" He laughed, holding johnny still.

~~~~~

Lily had a floppy hat on her head, she gave a small yawn and rubbed her eyes. It was almost her bed time.

Autumn laughed softly, "No, I guess not....I love your uncle Huck and we decided one day we wanted to have kids."
~~~~
Fred picked her up and held her close, continuing to kiss her. Soft happy noises also escaping his lips.
~~~~~
Johnny grinned slightly, meeting her kisses with his lips excitedly.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Gwen giggled as she continued to tickle him. Some kids ran past, knocking her into Rem, her lips brushing against his accidentally. She blinked, eyes wide as she stared at him, so shocked she'd forgotten to move away, her lips still against his.

Johnny was laughing wildly until Gwen bumped into them. She watched the two with a furrowed brow, wondering what they were doing.

~~~~~~~

Huck chuckled, wearing his own floppy hat with flowers all over it. "Are you getting sleepy, little one?"

Noah shook his head, running his hand through his hair. "Ya...you guys are all weird," he muttered.
~~~~~~~~

Fay sighed happily as they kissed, pulling away slightly for breath. "We should probably go check on the children," she murmured against his lips breathlessly while she gave him small, light kisses.

~~~~~~~

Reese giggled, kissing him back, her hands running up into his hair. "Or we could skip dinner for now," she suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:33 am

Lily gave a small nod, taking off her hat and climbing into Huck's lap. She had already been put into her pjs by Noah. "Will you tuck me in and tell me a story, Uncle Huck? You always tell the best stories," she said, leaning against him.

"well your parents did the same thing with you," Autumn chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, yeah we should....almost Lily's bedtime," Fred mummered back, focusing on the kisses.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric chuckled lightly, pulling her closer. "Are you changing your mind on me? I thought you said dinner first," he teased, totally happy with her other suggestion.
~~~~~~~~~
Rem blinked in surprise, his eyes wide as he stared back. Gently though, he kissed her, moving his lips against her's before pulling back slightly. His face burning with surprise and embrassment, unsure of what she thought.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Gwen was by now blushing deeply, though she did kiss him back when his lips moved against hers. She sat back on her heels and stared at him, eyes dancing slightly. She hugged herself, unsure of what to do or if that was even okay. She liked it, but did he?
~~~~~~~~~

"Mhm," Fay murmured as she continued to kiss him, not wanting to stop.
~~~~~~

Reese grinned, blushing just slightly. "Maybe," she said though she gave a nod. She kissed him again and played with his hair. "Then again, I guess it's all up to you, you're the one cooking."
~~~~~~~

Huck smiled and lifted Lily up and walked with her to her bed, gently setting her in it and pulling the covers up. "Alright," he said with a small nod, and began to tell her a story.

Noah looked at Autumn and chuckled. "...still weird."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Rem hesitated slightly before offering a hand to her for her to hold. His eyes shinning bright as he gave a shy smile.
~~~~~
Lily listened, drifting off to sleep as she did.

"It is for me to, feels like just yesterday you were a baby." Autumn smiled, reaching up and ruffling his hair affectionately.
~~~~
Eric grinned, "I believe that's actually up to you, Mrs. Brown. It is your evening and dinner."
~~~~~
Fred pulled back slightly, being the responsible one this time. He put his finger to her lips and made a small gesture to point out the small giggling children watching from the door way.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Gwen blinked rapidly and looked at his hand, then back to his face, before going back to his hand. Blushing deeply, she put her hand into his and wrapped her fingers around his, a small smile pulling at her lips.
~~~~~~~

Huck set the book aside once she was asleep and took his hat off before walking back to find Autumn and Noah. Once he found them, he wrapped his arms around Autumn's stomach lovingly and kissed her forehead.

Noah had dodged the ruffle and was now crinkling his nose at the display of affection. "Right..mom and dad are upstairs," he said in his attempt to get them to take their affection somewhere else.
~~~~~

Reese sighed and thought for a moment before she whispered her answer in his ear, eyes bright. Dinner could wait.
~~~~~

Fay sighed and glanced at the children, giving them "the look" which made them scatter as soon as they saw it. She looked back to Fred and traced his lips with her finger. "I miss you," she muttered, not meaning company.

Last edited by Shilo Savage on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 am

Rem let his fingers curl around her's, smiling as well. With his other hand, he took Johnny's smaller one. Gwen liked him! It was hard for him to believe that she liked him back as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn blushed, hugging him back happily. She glanced at Noah, giving a small grin. "Alright, Huck. We better take it upstairs before we embrass the poor boy," she teased lightly.

~~~~~~~~
Johnny grinned sheepishly and he swept her up in his arms, carrying her back to the hojse and upstairs. (FF?)
~~~~~~~~~~
Fred's eyes widened slightly, a small brush creeping across his cheeks. "I miss you too. We'll have to fix that," he said, grinning slightly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

A while later Reese was laying with Johnny in bed, a very content smile on her face, the blankets tucked up around her since she was to lazy to get dressed. "Are you sure you have to go tonight?" She asked as she rolled so she was facing him and kissed his chest gently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah rolled his eyes and shooed them away, Huck chuckling as he walked with Autumn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fay grinned back at him and gave a small nod. "Yes we will...very soon," he said decidedly.
~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny frowned as she rubbed her eyes and began to yawn, her cape and hat obscured. "Remmy? I'm-I'm sleepy," she said as she yawned again and leaned on his legs.

Gwen blushed and watched Johnny, a soft smile coming to her lips. "I..I guess I'll let you take care of your sister.." She said as she started to pull her hand away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Eric sighed, not wanting to go. "Yes..." He said unhappily, pulling her closer. "Will you come?"
~~~~
Fred pulled her closer, resting his hands on her hips. "I love you," he murmered, resting his forehead against her's.
~~~
Autumn smiled, taking his hand and going to look for Fay and Fred. "Hey Fred? Fay?"

Riley came out of her room, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand and accidently running into Noah. "S-sorry," she said.
~~~~
Rem shook his head, taking her hand again. "No sit, it's fine, it'll only take a bit." He said smiling, gesturing to a rocking chair in the room. He picked Johnny up and led her into the bathroom, closing the door and helping her get cleaned and into her pj's. He untangled her wet hair and brushed it for her, careful to be gentle. Picking her up, he carried her back into the room. "Batman comic, story book, or made up one?" He asked her, grinning. Sometimes he red the comics to her and let her see the pictures. He always made sure to take out the scary parts or edit them so they were cleaner.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Reese chewed on her lip and sighed as she was pulled closer and buried her face in his chest. "I. . . .of course I will, Eric..of course."
~~~~~

Fay smiled and sighed happily, closing her eyes. "I love you too, my dear. .. .if only we had more time to ourselves..I'd show you just how much." She jumped, hearing the sound of her name being called. "I think Autumn and Huck are here."
~~~~

Noah blinked and steadied the girl. "Oh, hello..It's alright...are you new?"
~~~~

Johnny thought for a moment and took a deep breath. "The one when we get parents," she said with a nod.

Gwen blushed and watched him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:36 am

"You don't have to if you don't want to..." He said slowly, watching her expression. He gently rubbed her back soothingly. He wanted her to come, but he didn't want to force her to go if she didn't want to.
~~~
Fred chuckled, tugging her into the hallway. "I think I hear them too. Hey guys!"

Autumn grinned. "There you are! we ran into Lily and Noah downstairs! They've gotten so big!" She said, letting go of Huck's hand to give Fay and Fred a hug.
~~~~~

Riley blushed, giving a small nod as her dark bangs fell in her face. "Y-yeah....My brothers and I came here...after well um....yeah......"

~~~~~~

Rem nodded, sitting down and launching dramatically into his story. He knew she liked happy endings, he did too. They were something everyone wished for. Parents were something everyone wanted here.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Bump
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 am

Gwen watched quietly, her knees pulled to her chest. She couldn't help smile as Johnny started to fall asleep in her brother's arms, and eventually sorta patted his face, trying to find his mouth to make him be quiet. Her hand then fell down to his chest and she cuddled him, soft snores coming from her tiny body. Gwen didn't say anything, she just continued to watch the two, feeling very alone. They at least had each other.
~~~~~~~

"Oh," Noah said with a small nod. "Well.. um.. . I hope. ..I hope you're comfortable here," he said clearing his throat, trying to not make the situation awkward. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be working, especially since he couldn't get his focus off how pretty she was. "I'm. .. uh. ...N-Noah. My name's Noah," he said holding out his hand finally. "My parents run the place."
~~~~~~~~

Reese sighed and stared at his chest, lightly tracing it. She didn't like how loud things got there, or the crowds, but she always went for him. She kissed his chest very lightly, then his lips. "How much longer do we have?" she asked, eyes dancing.
~~~~~~~

Fay smiled as she hugged Autumn and hesitantly hugged Huck who had initiated a hug for both Fay and Fred. She still had a hard time trying to trust the demon she'd only known as the god of the underworld despite the fact that he'd helped with her birth with Noah, and Noah's accident. "Looks like they're not the only ones getting bigger," Fay teased after she'd hugged Huck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 am

Rem gently layed her down, tucking her in and kissing her forehead. He layed the comic down and went over to Gwen, offering his hand to her so they could go somewhere else to talk.
~~~~~
Eric grinned, kissing the top of her head. "A few more hours before the gig, should I start dinner....? Or do you want to wait a bit longer?"
~~~~
Riley gave a small nod. "I um saw your picture in the office....I'm Riley," she said, offering her hand.
~~~~
"Your son has already teased me enough," Autumn chuckled, resting a hand on her stomach.

Fred hugged Huck before hugging Autumn. He trusted Huck due to him saving his son twice and his wife once. He gave a friendly smile to Huck before taking his wife's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 am

Reese bit her lip and looked up at him. "..depends on what we're doing while we're waiting," she said, her eyes dancing.
~~~~~~

Gwen blushed and took his hand, hiding behind the hair that covered the right side of her face as she let him lead her somewhere else.
~~~~~

Noah shook her hand lightly before letting his hand drop. "Nice name," he said with a nod, clearing his throat again. "So. . um.. liking it here so far?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 am

Eric grinned, pulling her closer. "Either way, I can think of something..." he said, gently rubbing her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Riley gave a small nod, dropping her hand. "Yeah....everyone's really nice...I made friends with a girl named Gwen."
~~~~~~~
Rem smiled, blushing a bit. He lead her out into a small sitting area, sitting down on the couch with her. "....I like you," he blurted, "I um...have for a while."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:09 am

Gwen's eyes widened a bit, her face blooming with blush as she sat with him. "R-really?" She asked, seeming shocked. "..that's...that's funny because...um.." She looked down at their hands and cleared her throat. "Me too," she said in a bit of a small whisper.
~~~~~~~~~~

Noah blinked and tried to hide a frown. "Oh...I see," he muttered, shoving his hands into his pockets. He was still sore at Rem for falling for a girl and ditching him.
~~~~~~~~~~
Reese grinned, blushing slightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hooked her leg around his hip, kissing him softly. "I don't want this to end," she mumbled against his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 am

Rem turned red but gave a happy grin, surprised that she liked him back. "I, I'm glad." he said happily, hesitating slightly before lightly kissing her cheek.
~~~~~~
Johnny kissed her back, a small noise escaping his lips. "Me neither," he murmured, pulling her back underneath the fort of sheets. (FF?)
~~~~~~
"I met your little sister...she's really sweet," Riley smiled.

(Rem: "I haven't ditched you!" >.<;;; )
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 am

Gwen had turned to say something just as he had gone to kiss her cheek, their lips meeting. Her eyes went even bigger, but she didn't protest and instead kissed him back.
~~~~~~~~~

Noah raised a brow. "You think so?" he asked, chuckling just slightly, attempting to remove the frown from his face.
~~~~~~~

Reese was asleep, curled up next to him a long while later. Her hands were against his chest and her legs wound between his so he wouldn't leave, though she was sleeping hard enough that he could have left and she wouldn't notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 am

Riley nodded, grinning slightly. "Yeah, she said she saving the world....but to do that she needed cookies," she laughed.
~~~~~
Rem's eyes widened in surprise but before he could pull away, she began to kiss hi back. Closing his eyes, he kissed her back while lightly setting his hands on her hips.
~~~~~~~~
Eric carefully untangled himself begore glancing at the clock, he enough time to make her dinner before the gig. He got dressed and headed down stares to the kitchen to begin cooking. He'd wake her upwhen it was ready.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Noah blinked and chuckled, shaking his head. "That's..ya..I blame Johnny, the little girl she hangs out with. She lives on cookies."
~~~~~~~~~~

Heat filled Gwen's cheeks when he touched her hips. She hesitated slightly, unsure if she was comfortable with that, but it wasn't very long and she was totally fine with it. She set her hands lightly on his chest while she kissed him, wondering if this was how most relationships started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 am

Rem pulled back when he ran out of breath, turning bright red when he realized his hands were on her hips. He quickly removed them, "S-sorry, w-was that okay...? If it wasn't I won't do it again."
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah, I've seen them running the halls. Johnny's Rem's sister, right?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Gwen stared at him, her cheeks still a bright red. She gave a small nod and gently took his hands and put them back where they had been. Her heart fluttered and she blushed a bit more.
~~~~~~~~~

Noah raised a brow and nodded. "Ya, that's her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Rem's heart beat wildly in his chest as he glanced down at his hands before looking back up at her. ".....I, I...um...liked...liked you for a long time, Gwen....before...you knew..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum