the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Orphanage (Shilo and Gh)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Orphanage (Shilo and Gh) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Orphanage (Shilo and Gh)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 am

Noah blushed slightly and gave a bit of a shrug. "Just. ..doing what any brother should," he muttered. He looked down at his feet, shuffling them a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwen stared at him with slightly wide eyes, a blush heating her cheeks. Not if you knew the real me, she thought to herself before she reminded that this was the her he'd only see, so there wasn't really any problem there. This was the her that mattered, he wanted this her.

She glanced down at her hands on his chest before she slowly climbed into his lap and kissed him again, leaning against him as she did so. "I did too," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Rem held her close, wrapping his arms around her. "I've liked you ever since third grade, you were nice to me. I was still new at the orphanage." He said, blushing.

~~~~~~~~

"My little brother can be a pain sometimes, both of them can. But I love them," Riley said, chuckling a bit. "My older brother got glue in my hair when we were little. He could learn a lesson from you."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:20 pm

"Heh..." Noah rubbed the back of his neck trying to not remember the time he'd accidentally gotten gum in Lily's hair when she was two. "Ya. . ..brothers.." Why is this so awkward? It's never this awkward! Is it because she's cute? No. . .no no no she's not cute she's just a girl. Just a girl. . . .. .A really pretty girl though...

~~~~~~

Gwen blinked and looked at him, raising a brow. "Really?" She blushed at the thought, remembering how hard it was then to keep from switching back to her original form so she always had to leave for the bathroom or stay in with the teacher instead of go to recess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Rem nodded, smiling a bit more despite of the blush. He quickly gave her cheek a quick peck, blushing even more.
~~~~
Riley fidgeted slightly, playing with the edge of her shirt. "So....um....what's new with you, Noah...?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Noah blinked and rubbed the back of his neck again. "Um. .. not. .not much. .. dad and mom adopted a little girl from another orphanage.. . her name's Jean. . she's had it rough I guess."
~~~~~~~~~

Gwen blinked, shock flickering across her face making her eyes change a few times before going back to normal. She blushed and hid her face in his chest, a slight smile pulling at the corner of her lips though she hoped he didn't see her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:50 pm

"So you have a new little sister, huh..? I bet she's adorable, sometimes I wish I had a little sister." Riley said, rambling slightly just to fill the awkwardness. "...so um...what about that test Monday? How do you think you did?" She added, doubting he even noticed she was sick that day.
~~~~~
Rem blinked, looking down at her. "I know this is gonna sound funny...but your eyes...they changed..." He said, curiously.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Gwen blushed, hiding her face a bit more. "N-no," she stuttered, terrible at lying.
~~~

Noah gave a small shrug and looked at the ground. "Alright I guess...when are you gonna make it up? I can help you study.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Riley blushed, surprised that he had noticed. "t-thanks, that be um...great. I make it up on Tuesday...."
~~~~~
Rem looked down at her curiously. "you sure...? I could've sworn...must be my eyes playing tricks on me," he muttered.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 pm

"Y-ya! Y-ya that's it...your your eyes. .. " Gwen grimaced, kicking herself inside. She was such a terrible liar.
~~~~~

Noah nodded and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright. .well. .. I'm um..free any time so..." He shrugged and looked at her, giving the slightest of smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 am

Rem blinked, confused at her sudden change in attitude. "You okay...?"

~~~~~~

Riley smiled back, "Would you mind helping me now? If you're uh....not busy."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Gwen gave a slight nod, keeping her head in his chest so she didn't have to look at him full on. She could feel her eyes changing again. "Y-ya.. . I .. . I got to go.." Quickly she got up and started to walk away, keeping her head down and hair in her face.

~~~~~~~~

Noah blinked and gave a small nod. "Ya, ya. Definitely." He looked around and cleared his throat. "Do you have your stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Rem dashed after her, grabbing her hand and giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. "Okay....good night, Gwen," he said, sad that she had to go.
~~
"y-yeah, lemme just go get it." Riley said, dashing to her room. Opening her door a crack, she saw her older brother curled up on the floor as a large wolf. She quickly shut the door behind her as she made her way around him as carefully as she could. Picking the folder up, a low growl greeted her and she shushed him, not wanting Noah to hear.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:14 am

Noah rocked on his heels, glancing around the hall awkwardly. He really sucked at this, socializing that is.

~~~~~~~~

Gwen blinked, eyes wide in shock, changing quickly. She was to shocked to pull away from the kiss and move away from him, to keep herself hidden. Instead she swallowed hard and just gave a slight nod. "O-okay," she stuttered, a deep blush coloring her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 am

Rem gave a small smile. "Do you want to go out and um...go for dinner or something tomorrow?" He asked, blushing furiously.

~~~~

Riley stepped over Kyle, petting his furry head quickly before sneaking out of the room again. She held up the folder, "Got it, sorry. I just had to find it."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:16 am

Noah smiled and gave a small shrug. "It's all good," he said with a nod. "So..um...do you just...want to go to the living room or...where do you want to study?"

~~~~~~~~

Gwen blinked, eyes still wide. "I-I . .. . y-ya," she said with a quick nod, her eyes changing from blue to brown, then purple, then green. She couldn't make them stop and it was really hard to not look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 am

Riley shrugged, blushing slightly. "living rooms, fine with me. Most of the kids are in her by now, well the little ones."

Rem took notice of the eyes but said nothing and smiled. Even if she did have powers, he didn't care, he had them too. He also knew there were some kids that didn't like to talk about their powers.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:23 am

Gwen looked at the ground and swallowed hard. "What time?" She asked quietly, trying to keep her face hidden now that the shock had kind of worn off.

Noah nodded and smiled, leading the way to the living room. He wondered if they should sit on the couch together or sit in a chair. Instead of deciding, he waited for her to sit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Riley sat on the couch, patting the seat next to her lightly and smiling at him.
~~~~

"What time is good for you?" Rem asked, hugging her close. "We could do it anytime. I get done work at six."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:44 am

Noah swallowed hard and went over and sat by her, a small smile on his face. "Alright, let's see the assignment," he muttered and gently took the folder from her gently.
~~~~~

Gwen blushed deeply, her hair starting to change a bit in color, going from red to black. "U-um.. .. s-seven?" She asked, trying her hardest to focus on her hair not changing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Riley moved over a bit, so she could look at the folder with him. She pulled out the packet the teacher had given her. "The teacher gave me this to study."

~~~~~~

Rem blinked, eyes widing slightly at the cover change but he said nothing. "Seven sounds good." He smiled.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Gwen nodded and swallowed hard. "Okay," she said softly. "I'm sorry if this is freaking you out," she muttered figuring now the changing was hard to hide.

~~~~~~~~~~

Noah blushed a bit and gave a small nod. He looked through the packet and started to explain things to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Rem shook his head. "No, its fine. Does it hurt...?" he asked, concern in his voice.

Riley listened carefully, trying not to get distracted by how close he was sitting, how good he smelled, or how cute he looked. She could feel her face getting warmer.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 am

Gwen shook her head and swallowed hard. "Only sometimes..if I change my body." She blushed and her hair turned purple then back to red. "It's hard to make it not change when I get...emotional."

Noah couldn't concentrate, his words continuing to get jumbled up and filled with "um"s and "uh"s. After a while he sighed and put down the book, and shook his head. He looked at her, his lips pressed into a hard line as he debated what to do, and finally decided on the only thing that seemed logical even if it was brash. He leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 am

Riley blushed, staring at him with wide eyes. Before he could pull away, she leaned foreward a bit to catch another kiss and began to kiss him back
~~~~~~~~~
"I have abilities too, though your's is a lot cooler," Rem grinned.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 am

Noah sort of jumped in shock when she kissed him back, his eyes a bit wide. It didn't take long for him to just relax and kiss her though, his hands moving up to cup her face as he did so. His eyes closed, and everything just felt right.

"Really?" Gwen asked, a small smile pulling at her lips, and intrigue in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum