the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is Wrong With Me

+2
LovelyDark
MelodayBellrose
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nothing is Wrong With Me  - Page 5 Empty Re: Nothing is Wrong With Me

Post by Avery Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Name:Arlo Heart
Appearence: Super long golden brown hair, green eyes, lean, slightly curvy, 5'8", freckles, pale
Reason for Admittance: Cuts herself on the inside of her elbow and upper arm and manic depression
Job(for staff only): N/A
Past: Her mother died and she didn't know howto deal with it. Started cutting hersef when she was 14, admitted to rehab, didn't get better.

Name: Noel Dross
Appearence: Dark brown hair, slightly wavy; bright grey eyes, slight tan, tall, muscualr, great smile
Reason for Admittance: N/A
Job(for staff only): Head Psychiatrist
Past: His 2 year old daugther died from pnuemonia, his wife left him, and then he decided to move out to whatever this place is, started to work here
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:25 pm

(Where can I jump in?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 pm

(MIkey can run into Arlo... Just a suggestion)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:39 pm

(I'll just throw Mikey in a random hallway, and something might happen, I guess)

Mikey: "Get away from me!" I screamed at the doctors as I pushed their hands away. I didn't want them touching me, expecially after their little 'Session' last night. Everything wasn't right. I wasn't supposed to be here. "Mikey, we are just trying to help you." The one said in a monotone voice. "No . . .no you aren't." I denied. I didn't want to believe it. "You have a very serious disorder, and we need to help you right away." They wanted me to believe everything. From being a nutcase to the fact that I was admitted here. I couldn't understand what they wanted from me, even though they used a 'condition' as an excuse. "I don't need your help!" I used the spray bottle of chemicals to stun one of them, and I took off. I didn't want them to catch me, but in this place . . .I had no idea where I was going.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Arlo: I stepped out of my room and nearly got trampled by a boy running down the hall. My hair flew around in the direction that he went. "Hey! Watch were you're going!" I yelled. Some people really needed to watch it in a place litke this. I fixed the sleeves on my sweater and walked out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Shock! wrote:Justin: I paused, tilting my head at her. What did she mean by that? I mean, I was both the kid who never talked, and the kid who had a total breakdown at being touched. I was probably one of the most messed up people here.

Rose
I felt supid after I said that, seens how he doesn't talk. And gets a panick attack froma poke, but I had a reason. "Well, your not realy crazy. I mean, not psciko (sp). Your not gonna go into a killing frenzy." That made me think of my dad. I hoped Justin wouldn't ever find out. "You could make it, You might need some cousling on a regular basis, but you could be, like, a computer consultant, or somethin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:15 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: I stepped out of my room and nearly got trampled by a boy running down the hall. My hair flew around in the direction that he went. "Hey! Watch were you're going!" I yelled. Some people really needed to watch it in a place litke this. I fixed the sleeves on my sweater and walked out.

Jude:
As I'm walking- no... Trudgin- I notice two people collide together as one boy rushes out of a room. The girl straightened herself up and walked out, leaving the boy on the ground.
"Hey!" I call to the girl. I run after her, but stop when I'm about to pass the boy on the ground.
"Hey," I repeat, softer this time. Then I think: what does he mean to me? I begin to walk off as tears sting my eyes.
(#2)
"Oh my goodness!" I hear Amy cry. I look at her with a look of confusion. "Jude turn around, there's a boy!" I spin around and see a small kid on the floor. I run over.
"Hey," somehow I feel like I've said this before. "You okay?" I stand up straight and sprint towards the girl again. I knew her... Rose was her name...
"Rose! Hey!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 am

I don't get it. what's my charactor supposed to... what the ... whats going on...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:52 pm

.... What's your confusion?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 pm

(This is in reply to the last post on page 7)

Mikey: "Sorry!" I yelled as I continued down the hall. I didn't care what would happen after I got caught, I just didn't want them to put their hands on me. "Hey, catch him!" I heard a doctor yell. Damn it! I thought as I felt them grab me by my arms. "Let go of me!" I kicked at them, but soon enough, they had me unconcious because of a tranquilizer.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Arlo: I glanced around, blinking a few times to make sure that my medication wasn't acting up or anything. Isniffed and walked out of the room, fixing the collar of my sweater. I started to hum and old lullaby and grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Jude: "Hey!Kid stip!" I called out. What was his name... Mikey? "DUDE! Stop, I'm not a doctor!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 pm

i dony get what rose did. u said you saw rose doin sumpin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 pm

me? *shrug* idk... Act like it didn't happen XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 pm

uuumm. mmk

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 pm

lolz Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 pm

want to cc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 am

ilovemyworm wrote:
Shock! wrote:Justin: I paused, tilting my head at her. What did she mean by that? I mean, I was both the kid who never talked, and the kid who had a total breakdown at being touched. I was probably one of the most messed up people here.

Rose
I felt supid after I said that, seens how he doesn't talk. And gets a panick attack froma poke, but I had a reason. "Well, your not realy crazy. I mean, not psciko (sp). Your not gonna go into a killing frenzy." That made me think of my dad. I hoped Justin wouldn't ever find out. "You could make it, You might need some cousling on a regular basis, but you could be, like, a computer consultant, or somethin'."

Justin: I shrugged, not really sure how to react to that. This was were my parents had sent me; they thought it would be the most help. So far, it had failed in that task... but maybe that was my fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Shock! wrote:
ilovemyworm wrote:

Rose

Justin: I shrugged, not really sure how to react to that. This was were my parents had sent me; they thought it would be the most help. So far, it had failed in that task... but maybe that was my fault.

Rose
"Yup." Did you ever go to school? Like, did you hate it when the teachers had to touch you on the back for that extra special suport?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:40 pm

ilovemyworm wrote:
Shock! wrote:
ilovemyworm wrote:

Rose

Rose
"Yup." Did you ever go to school? Like, did you hate it when the teachers had to touch you on the back for that extra special suport?"

Justin: I winced slightly, then nodded. Most of the teachers had been notified of my condition and had avoided contact, but sometimes there were substitutes... I shuddered a bit, shaking my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:41 pm

(Okay, my character is unconcious. Now what?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Shock! wrote:
ilovemyworm wrote:
Shock! wrote:
ilovemyworm wrote:

Rose

Rose

Justin: I winced slightly, then nodded. Most of the teachers had been notified of my condition and had avoided contact, but sometimes there were substitutes... I shuddered a bit, shaking my head.

Rose
I saw the memorie on in his face. "Wow, I'm sorry. That's gotta suck." I thought about my dad, and how, after he had started touching me, how I had starting hating it when guys touched me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Meli_p0p wrote:(Okay, my character is unconcious. Now what?)

((u can get them to wake up?...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 pm

OI WHO IS HERE FROM THE LUST CHAT?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Facelesss wrote:OI WHO IS HERE FROM THE LUST CHAT?!?!
hola
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next