the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wesksons Academy for Spirits

3 posters

Go down

Wesksons Academy for Spirits Empty Wesksons Academy for Spirits

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Wesksons Academy for Spirits
Ten different classes of elements to keep nature in balance. Fire, water, air, earth, shadows, electricity, poison, ice, metal and myth. This school was designed to take young spirits and teach them how to work with one another to keep nature in balance as well as training them how to use their abilities and powers.
The school is a large scale gothic mansion with one drive up to it and an iron gate around the grounds. Outside the Iron Gate are dense woods that students are warned to not go in without need or unless a teacher or advisor with them. The woods are riddled with creatures of the night. Creatures that wouldn’t mind killing a student or two to corrupt balance.
When students are lucky, they are allowed to take trips down the road and into town. The town is a road that holds a few small family owned shops: a café, a book store, a clothing shop, a dress store, a flower shop and a grocery store as well as a few other shops.
Spirits:
The school has ten different types of classes. Each student belongs to ONE class. Each appearance and personality ties in with the element. All spirits have wings of some sort.
Classes:
Fire – unpredictable and temperamental and somewhat destructive when angered.
Appearance: they have bright fire red or orange hair with yellow tints, golden undertone skin, amber or smoky grey eyes. Willowy and lanky built with long limbs and fingers. Skin radiates some heat. Their wings are usually thin and flowing, the wings liquid-y, flowing through red oranges and grey smoky colors.
Note: rarely, some fire spirits will have fire blueish green hair. But again, very rare.
Water – calm and gentle. Flow through situations easily. But when flustered or angerd, they can become dangerous.
Appearance: hair is flowing and changing between light blue to dark sea blue, though it usually stays either at the lighter or the darker shades, but isn’t vivid and bright but usually has a healthy shine to it. The eyes are aqua or sea green that sparkle. Ivory pale skin. Shorter and girls are more curvy, guys less toned then most other groups. Light blue see through wings where the feathers are like water.
Air – shy and flighty. Usually cant make up their minds.
Appearance: white hair and grey eyes. Ivory skin. Pink undertone. Short and petite. White or light grey angel wings.
Earth – stubborn but compassionate with strong emotions. The more plant dominated ones are more delicate.
Appearance: two types- rock dominant: stocky build with defined muscles . dark skin and brown hair. Hazel green-brow eyes. Solid brown feathers to their wings. Plant dominant: thin, taller with dark skin, pink or purple hair and green eyes. Wings are pastel and petal like.
Dark/light – mysterious and dark. Not always loners and quite curious. Hopeful
Appearance: two apperances: either light ivory skin with dark hair and silver eyes. Or dark skin with white hair and deep brown eyes. Tall and thin, long limbed and narrow build. Black raven like wings.
ElectricityEnergetic and hyper. Have a hard time sitting still. Active. They don’t stop moving.
Appearance: golden undertone, light copper skin. Bight yellow hair usually wild, and electric blue eyes. Eyes and hair can be reversed (thought it is rare!!!). wings are bright yellow feathers.
poison – Dangerous and cunning. Sly mysterious. And arrogant.
Pale skin with peachy undertone. Average height, not tall nor short. Purple or green hair, deep smoky eyes that always are grinning and smiling. Wispy purple and green swirling wings.
Ice closed off and cold. Distant.
Ivory skin. Icy blue eyes with silver flecks. Pale light or blue hair. Short and thin. Long hands with long fingers. Snow white angel like wings.
metal hard headed and stubborn. Think they can do anything themselves and don’t need much help.
Copper skin. Steel grey hair with a metallic shine/highlights. Dark grey eyes. Shorter and thin, but sturdy. Shining grey metallic wings with silver accents.
myth – imaginative and creative.
Appearance: these are the ones that are harder to place by appearance. They have any skin tone. Their hair is golden or silver. Bright, colorful eyes, ranging from pinks to greens. Average height or build. Golden wings.

How the school works:
The school is the third in the district, dealing with the teenaged students. They do grades by “Number of building, year.” This would be “building three year (one through five)”. There are 8 class periods, the first half of the day contains their math, language, literature, science, and art classes. 6th period is the lunch and the last two periods are the training and studies for their powers. The first half, all different element classes are mingled together. After lunch, seventh period is element specified. Eighth period is a mixed period, all the elements of one grade are mingled together so there are five different classes going on at once.
Dorms:
Grades are intermingled, but no coed dorming unless they are siblings. Elements will be mingled. Usually first and fifth years are not put in the same dorms, they try to keep ages similar.

Free time
When students have free time, during lunch and before or after classes, they are allowed to explore the grounds. They are not allowed to go to the woods unless certain circumstances are in place (teachers and what not). They are allowed to hang out in the court yard or at the pond in the back of the school.

Families:
Elements are based on personalities, not genetics. So, in the same family of four kids you could have one fire, electric, water and poison.

Powers:
Fire: Can manipulate/start fires. Their fire is stronger if they have a source rather than starting it from thin air.
Water: can draw water from the air and manipulate water. Almost always need a source for it to be strong.
Earth: depends on dominance. Rock= can easily bend/manipulate rocks with some minor nature ability. Plant= can manipulate plants and make the grow/die or come to life with some minor rock manipulation.
Air: have an easier time flying, dominating the skies. Can manipulate air/wind patterns. When partnered up with other elements (water and electricity mainly) can cause storms.
Electricity: can charge electronics, and send electrical shocks, and arch electricity.
Dark/light: can manipulate shadows and light beams. Can control object’s shadows.
Metal: can bend metal and have magnetic abilities.
Poison: can contaminate water/food/people. Have amazing control over their powers and can easily harm or injure people.
Ice: skin is cold. Can freeze stuff easily and usually do so accidentally. Frost comes off their skin. Can freeze water. Normal ice stuff.
Myth: have the ability to harness powers of mythical creatures (fire breathing of a dragon and stuff like that. Feel free to offer suggestions). The powers are usually pretty weak at this young age. They can also communicate with animals/creatures.

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK!!!I will make restrictions on elements. First come first serve. We don’t one a ton of one element and none of another. Try to remember that when entering a character.
I will be adding my electric girl, my dark guy, my ice guy, my myth girl my metal girl and maybe my poison guy. Talk to me about what element and gender you want to add beforehand, please.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Wesksons Academy for Spirits Empty Re: Wesksons Academy for Spirits

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Name- Wulsic
Year- Year 1
Element- Electricity
appearance
~Hair- Bright yellow. Straight and layered, wild hair. Has a white clip at the left side to attempt to keep some of her hair out of her face, but it really doesn’t serve any purpes because her hair falls into her face no matter what. Has sharp side bangs that fall into her eyes.
~eyes- Large, curious, electric blue
~build- 5’0” and short fingers for an electric type. Thin. Small pointed nose.
~skin- Ivory skin with a golden undertone. Freckles around her nose.
~wings- Light weight, feathery, yellow wings.
~wardrobe- Band t-shirts of her favorite bands (climbing down, Kletamoty, Nightwanderors (all common punk rock bands for this place). Colorful tight pants and a thin vest ontop of her t-shirts. Rider boots that go up to her lower skin and have neon green laces and deep brown leather.
Personality- very energetic and hyper. Never stops talking and is always asking questions.

Name- Noditous
Year- Year Five
Element- Dark/light
appearance
~Hair- Black, shaggy hair that falls into his face, straight. Goes a bit past his ears. White streak on the underside on the left half.
~eyes- Light silver eyes, narrow. Sparkly slightly.
~build- Tall (about 6’3”) and slender. Very thin and lanky but has some muscle to him. Long fingers.
~skin- Pale ivory skin (ghostly pale).
~wings- large fully feathered black raven wings.
~wardrobe- White shirt under black button down over shirt. Dark ripped jeans with a chain on his left hip. Black fingerless gloves that goes down to his first knuckle, nails are painted black almost always. White and black canvas shoes.
Personality- curious and wants to know a lot. Is asexual and has no interest in a romantic relationship and gets flustered when people flirt with him (feel free to flirt with him for this reason. Its hilarious.)

Name- Vadycult
Year- two
Element- myth
appearance
~Hair- long golden hair with a slight wave to it. Falls a bit past her shoulders.
~eyes- light hue, but bright purple eyes. The usually look pretty happy.
~build- 5’6”, not super slender or thin and has some slight chubbiness, but is in no way over weight. One of those girls who has a slight tummy to her.
~skin- Copper skin with a peachy undertone.
~wings- narrow silver wings with golden trimming along the edges.
~wardrobe- Pastel colored long baby doll shirts with grey or black leggings under.
Personality- Nice and sweet. Creative and loves to draw. Caring.

Name- Dyvastos
Year- year 4
Element- ice
Appearance
~Hair- pale blue. Straight, covers his ears and falls down to his eyebrows.
~eyes- icey blue with silver flakes
~build- 5’7” and scrawny. Hides in bulky clothing.
~skin- Ivory pale, with a frosty blue coloring like he has frostbite over parts of his skin.
~wings- stiffer wings with a crystallized look. White.
~wardrobe- fluffy jacket with a hood and a ton of fluff/fuzz in the sleeves and hood. Dark green vest under, thick cargo pants and steel toed boots
Personality- cold and closed off. Doesn’t really like people.

Name- Phaigos (Noditous’ brother)
Year- three
Element- poison
appearance
~Hair- Deep purple with green roots. Fohawk and spiked up.
~eyes- DARK grey eyes with a green outer rim
~build- 5’8”, narrow build, muscle definition is pretty decent for a poison kid.
~skin- lightly tanned skin with a dark birth mark on his left shoulder.
~wings- deep jade green wings purple flecks
~wardrobe- purple t-shirt (usually a v-neck of sorts) with a light jacket on top. Skater shoes, untied with the laces tucked into his shoes most of the time because of laziness to tie them. Light jeans.
Personality- manipulative and untrustworthy

Name- Klehota
Year- four
Element- metal
appearance
~Hair- Short, spiked steel grey hair that barely touches her ears. Hair has a metallic/chrome shine. Spikes out at odd angles
~eyes- dark graphite eyes with a rusty brown outer rim.
~build- is 5’2”, solid build. Shorter limbs. Flat chest and stomach, but still girl looking with a slightly rounded face.
~skin- dark copper skin with freckles around her nose and on her cheek bokes
~wings- light silver-grey wings with darker under feathers.
~wardrobe- dark tanktops and cargo pants that hang on her hips, held up by a belt. Black and grey arm warmers that goes up to her elbows.
Personality- (I’m not sure yet.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 pm

IZ DIZ OPEAN?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 am

Yes it is!

Bells was go make a water and air (I think?) so I'm not sure what that leaves, but you can make more than 2 characters if you want to double up on elements. Please make the two that are missin though.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 pm

im a bit confused...which would those two be?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 am

Name: Algen
Year: 4
Element: Fire
Hair: Bright orange hair that covers his ears.
Eyes: Amber
Build: Tall and skinny with slight muscules.
Skin: Pale skin with a golen undertone.
Wings: Thin flame orange wings
Wardrobe: Black or dark blue jeans and a tshirt. Usually wears a red and orange hoodie and black Vanns.
Personality: When he is happy, he is a great guy to be around. However he has a quick temper and he blacks out when angered and has no control of himself.
----
Name: Felia
Year: 3
Element: Ice
Hairk Straight white hair which goes down to her shoulders and bangs cut into a widows peek.
Eyes: Icy blue
Build: Short, only 5ft tall and skinny.
Skin: Ivory skin
Wings: white crystal like wings
Wardrobe: Normally wears a blue and black checkered skirt with a white turtle neck sweater, thin oval silver glasses, and white sneakers
Personality: Distant from people, perfers to be alone.
Smart. If you can close enough to her she is a very loyal friend.
----
Name: Telria
Year: 5
Element: Earth (plant)
Hair: Waist long purple hair sh normally wears in a ponytail
Eyes: Leaf Green
Build: Tall, about 5ft 9in, and thin
Skin: Dark brown
Wings: Purple flower petal like wings
Wardrobe: Tyedye tshirts and long multicolored skirts. She is usually barefooted
Personality: Loves life and takes nothing for granted. Very compassionate and a loyal friend.

Last edited by Viviana on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 am

Bonez: There are 10 elements right now. I have 6 of them (Metal, electric, poison, myth, Dark, and ice). If bells is still joining, she said she might make water and air. Viviana is making a fire and earth and ice.
I'd prefer if you would make something other than Ice seeing as we will have two of those already and I want to keep the elements as open as possible.

Viviana: sure. go ahead.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Wait so what were you saying go ahead about?
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:32 pm

The ice girl. You can make her now if you want because I'm pretty sure all the elements are full.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Okay thanks! Sorry I haven't posted my profiles yet, I am stuck on names.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm

If you wanna run names by me, you can . I usually tye out a long stream of gibberish (akduneoeunekwor) then take the firs letter, then (if a vowel the next non-vowel, an vise versa) and just keep collecting the letters I think will sound nice together by alternating through the next vowels and non-vowels.

Ex:
akduneoeunekwor
Akuneon could be a name. Although, you'd be at liberty to change up lettering and add in letters you wanted or take some away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 am

Thanks, I finally posted them up.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content