the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exerton Academy

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exerton Academy Empty Exerton Academy

Post by Kara Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Just to put this out there right away: This character chat is very wide-ranged (meaning it's plot isn't set-in-stone) and pretty unoriginal. But, I'm bored, I wanna write, and, well, this seems like the best way to go =P

Our charries are at Exerton, a boarding school on a beach in California. Exerton is supposed to be for the kids who want to study hard; for the kids who have a goal for their future that they would die for to attcheive. Now, don't get me wrong, those kids still go there. But, they're the minority.
What's the majority you ask?
Partiers. Trouble makers. The kids who couldn't give a damn.

So, this chat is in the mature section for a reason. If some of our charries are partiers, then there will obviously be parties! Which means alcohol, drugs, sex, etc. (But please, if your charrie is about to get it on with someone elses, FAST FORWARD! We don't want to read those details =P)
Let there be love, lust, hate, betrayle, friendship, enemies....bottom line, let there be drama! Make this interesting, people!

The form for your charries
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Exerton Academy Empty Re: Exerton Academy

Post by Kara Fri May 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Name: Alana (Laney) Heyworth
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Her hair is a light brown with blonde streaks and cut in a pixi-like sort of way. She’s short and looks fragile, but being the third base man on the softball team had made her anything but. She has muddy brown eyes which she hates, but guesses God made her have a horrible eye color because He gave her amazing high cheek bones.
Bio: Alana was kicked out of her other school for getting caught drinking on campus multiple times. She only got into Exerton because she knew a few people who were able to pull a few strings for her. She's in love with softball, but hasn't played since a car accident that took her twin brother and mother. (she started her drinking shortly after the accident)
Other: Laney can be hard to get along with sometimes, but once you get to know her, she's really not that bad. She just likes to think that she's badass sometimes.

Name: Logan Saunders
Grade: Senior
Appearance: With his natural light blonde hair, easily tanned (never burned) skin, and deep blue eyes, Logan has a steriotypical California surfer look. He has slight muscle but not enough to tell when he's wearing clothes.
Bio: Logan is one of the kids who are at Exerton for their future. He wants his life-long dream of becoming a doctor, and god-darn it, he's going to get it!
Other: Our poor Logan here plays for the other team. He just hasn't come out of the closet yet.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 20, 2011 11:29 pm

hmm...I think Ally's coming in here...

Name: Ally Kay
Appearance: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/063/7/2/fashion_2011_by_13thsky-d3ax3oy.jpg - hazel eyes
Bio: pretty well off with money, with her parents, though she's not one to show it extravagantly. sophisticated on the outside, dare devil on the inside. well known in the school, though doesn't want to be called part of the 'in' crowd.
Other: she's bi (if anyone cares to have fun with that), ready to have a little fun after being on a short leash with her parents for so long. Not afraid to show it, though she has her limits

Last edited by Black&White on Sat May 21, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 11:34 pm

i might join this later if i ever get back on track for my story *glares at lack of flashdrive and story that was typed out at one point*
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Name: Naomi Quaterson
Appearance: Exerton Academy Lyndsy11
Bio: Grew up in a wealthy home and has gone to private schools from the beginning. She keeps up her grades as a cover for her partying. Her parents see her as a goody-two-shoes, but those she parties with know she sleeps around--basically she can be a slut.
Other: Naomi never has steady relationships and when she is drunk she will practically do anything with anyone...Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 21, 2011 7:40 am

Hmm...The only guy we have is Logan, and he's gay. Lol. So here's someone else =)

Name: Matt Lawson
Grade: Senior
Appearance:Exerton Academy Men-hairstyles-6
Bio: Matt's home life is pretty normal. To the crowd on the outside anyway. He has the picture-perfect family, but behind the scenes, it's never good. With a work-aholic dad who sleeps with his clients and a busy-body mom who's always up on the neighborhoods latest gossip, no one really pays attention to his slipping grades and partying nature.
Other: Matt's only had one relationship which had ended badly. So, he's content to follow his father's footsteps and sleep with whoever he wants, whenever he wants.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:14 pm

are we going to start soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Yes, probably. When everyone gets back on that is.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

ok:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Alrighty, well I guess I'll start now =)

Matt leaned against the wall of the school, a cigerette inbetween his fingers. He tipped his head backwards towards the sky, his eyes closed.

Laney walked through the hallways with Logan at her side, clearly exasperated.
"You're going to fail again," he muttered, glancing over at her.
Laney only shrugged, seeming unconcerned. "Why am I going to need history in my life anyway?"
Logan shook his head, not seeing the point on arguing the point further.

Sorry, I know the start's sortta crappy, but I'm sorta outta it right now.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Ally
I shuffle through my room. Math...there we are! Stuffing the homework in my bag, I walk out of the girl's dorm and in the direction of class with a sigh. Keeping up grades was fairly easy for me, and so long as my report card went home good my parents wouldn't look into what i actually did here.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Naomi walked around the campus, not really feeling like going to classes today and she didn't have to because her grades were so good. She rounded a corner of the school and almost ran into Matt. "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Matt looked down at Naomi, amused. "Skipping out on classes?" he asked, brushing aside her appology.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Name: Bradford
Grade: junior
Appearance: Exerton Academy Aaron-tveit-2
Bio: He is slightly serious about his future, but still wants to have fun. He loves acting and being on a stage and hopes to accel with that throughout his life. Has gotten a ton of leads in his school productions, but wants to make it bigger and do stuff on broadway or something similar.
Other: He isnt gay but isnt completely strait. He will go both ways depending on his mood, but usually goes after girls to stick with the norm.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 10:04 pm

(I am finally almost caught up with what i had typed that i lost...so i decided to actually join this)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Naomi smiled up at Matt. "Yes, you too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Ally
"Did I hear 'skipping' Naomi?" I smile, stopping as I walk past the two of them. "That's unfair you know, especially with that lit project we have. I'm certainly not doing it alone either." I laugh a little. "Guess this means I'm skipping with you," i say with a nonchalant shrug.

can they be friends?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Brad walked across Ally and Naomi. "You guys skipping out of lit?" He asked, leaning against a locker his hands in his pockets.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:22 pm

yes Smile

Naomi: I smiled at Ally and laughed. "Yes, you did Ally. Don't worry about the project...I'll talk to the...uh...teacher." I said and glanced off, not really talking about talking to the lit teacher if our project was late. I looked at Brad. "Yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Brad laughed lightly, "I guess I'm not the only one skipping out then." he offered both girls a smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Naomi: I smiled back at Brad. "Is anyone going to be in class?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Brad shrugged. "Only the goody-goodies. I'm skipping out to try to get off campus to meet a couple stars. There's a meet and great down at the local book store." Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp would be there, supposedly, and it was Brad's dream and goal in life to see them in person.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Naomi: I smiled. "You got that right. But that sounds really cool."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Brad shrugged. "you could come if you wanted. The hardest part and most dangerous would be getting off campus."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Naomi: I smiled. "I might come," I said and winked, "we wouldn't have to worry about that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next