the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!) Empty The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!)

Post by Viviana Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:54 am

Plot
The rebelation is over. The Capital won. District 13 is destroyed. Now the other twelve districts must pay the price.
One young man and one young woman between the ages of 12 and 18 will be chosen to fight to the death in a publicized televison event known as the Hunger Games.

Rules
Now this is a roleplay which will involve characters killing other characters. However you cannot autokill any characters and the creator will be the one to type that their character is dead. But on the other side, if someone is trying to kill your character you cannot make it so they avoid death completely. I, and other members not playing the character being killed will vote to decide if your character dies, or gets away (usually they will probally need a teammate to help them afterwards.)
If your character(s) are dead, you can still be part of the roleplay by playing as Gamemasters, mentors, or sponsers. Or also you can just help with the votes.
You can play as many characters as you want, from any district.
If the other members vote that your character dies, please respect that decision and do not spam the roleplay.
When the roleplay starts, any unclaim spot will be a character that dies on the first day in the bloodbath.
To join simply post up your character(s) forms and I will send you a pm accepting you, or asking you to make some changes.
Postions are a first come first serve basis.
You cannot join after we start.
You will want your characters to do anything they can for sponsers.
It is possible your character will die of natural causes such as starvation. They can also be killed by Gamemasters.
The roleplay will be over when there is only one tribute left.
Please try to post at least one every other day. Failure to post within a weeks time without notice will result in your characters being killed either by other tributes or by the Gamemasters.

Last edited by Viviana on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!) Empty Re: The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!)

Post by Viviana Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:02 am

Character Sheet
Name: (first and last)
District: (1-12)
Looks: (either a description or a picture is fine.)
Personality: (at least 3 traits)
Speciality: (what weapon are they best with or what special ability do they possess? only one speciality!)

Bio: (Their life before the Games)
Other: (Anything else you wish to add that is not listed above)
The Tributes

District 1 - Luxury:
District 2 - Masoney and Weapon Making: Jackson Thomas/Ivy Taylor
District 3 - Electronics: Nathan Hess
District 4 - Fishing: Edwin Castor
District 5 - Power:
District 6 - Transportation:
District 7 - Lumber and Paper: Celia Adams
District 8 - Textiles:
Aria Fang
District 9 - Grain: Blake Harris
District 10 - Livestock: Lisa Green/
District 11 - Agriculture:
District 12 - Mining:

The Dead
No one has died yet.

Last edited by Viviana on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!) Empty Re: The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!)

Post by Viviana Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 am

Arena
The arena, or place where the Game will take place is on an island surrounded by salt water. Near the back of the island is an "inactive" volcano surrounded by a beautiful forest.
Day
The Reaping

We will start once we have a good amount of tributes.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Name: Jackson Thomas
District: 2
Looks: Jacksome has light brown hair, light skin, blue eyes, and a strong build. He is about 6ft 3in tall.
Personality: He is a leader and doesn't like to take orders since he prefers to give them, he hates to lose, and he has a quick temper.
Specialtty: Strengh
Bio: He was born the only child. At a young age he showed great strengh and was able to lift things about twice his weight. As he got older he trained with weights. Two years ago he started working with his father and helped him load brick and cement blocks onto trucks.
Other:

Name: Edwin Castor
District: 4
Looks: Edwin is tall and handsome with slightly tanned skin, golden blonde hair, and blue eyes. He is about 6ft tall and lean.
Personality: He is laid back and loves to hang with friends. He is loyal and trusting.
Specialty: Spear
Bio: Before his father died in a fishing accident, he taught Edwin how to fish and spear fish. Edwin was a quick learner and soon became one of the best fishers in District 4.
Other:
Name: Nathan Hess
District: 3
Looks: He has spikey black hair, green eyes, pale skin, and he wears larhe rounded glasses.
Personality: He is a nerd, smart, and a bookworm. He is also a bit shy and tends to avoid being noticed.
Specialty: His intelligence
Bio: From a young age, Nathan loved to read. He was happier curled up inside with his nose in a book, than outside on a warm sunny day playing with other children. He was also one of the top students in his class and took great pride in his schoolwork.
Other:
Name: Celia Adams
District: 7
Looks: Celia has long, straight orange hair and amber eyes. She is only about 5ft 2in tall, but she is lean and strong.
Personality: She is smart, fast, and a bit untrusing of others.
Specialty: Axe
Bio: Celia worked hard everyday since she was young with her family chopping firewood. Her little sister was killed a few years ago in an accident when one of the workers cut down a tree, which fell onto her sister. Since then Celia has had problems trusting anyone else since she was very close to her sister.
Other:
Name: Aria Fang
District: 8
Looks: Very beautiful, she has curley blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and is tall and skinny.
Personality: She is a bit snobby, vain, and flirty.
Specialty: Her looks
Bio: Had she been born into the Capital, she'd have been a star by now. She only worries about her appearance and nothing else. She also doesn't have any close friends because she thinks she is better than other girls. She enjoys hanging out and flirting with hot guys.
Other:
Name: Lisa Green
District: 10
Looks: She is tiny, about 4ft 5in. She has rosey red cheeks, light brown hair, and grey eyes.
Personality: She is sweet, caring, creative, and a bit of a crybaby.
Speciality: Camafloge
Bio: She loves to paint, and she is good at it. Her paintings are very life like. Her parents sell her paintings for some extra cash. She hates having to let go of the paintings.
Other:
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:45 am

I miiiiiight be interested in joining, but I noticed you said you don't like 1x1 rps annnnnnd *looks around* ... Yeah. The site's dead. Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 am

I usually don't like one x one roleplays because in the past I have roleplayed with people in one x ones and they would suddenly disappear without notice and when I would pm them and they would just ignore it, but still be posting in other forums. That is the main reason why I am iffy about one x one roleplays. Maybe, this roleplay could be a one x one if you wouldn't mind making some characters to fill a decent amount of spots, but I want to see if anyone else is interested first.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Lol, don't be deceived by my post count (this is a new account). I've been here for well over a year, I'm not disappearing. I am use to 1x1 role plays, because of the deadness of the site, so I can handle a bunch of charries. However, I can totally understand if you still are weary about it and don't want to. Heads up though, this site is mainly 1x1, if you can find someone at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Okay, I could probally handle a one x one with this roleplay if you are really interested in this roleplay. I might make another character then too just so we don't have almost everyone dead the first day. If someone else decides to join before we start, that will be okay though too with you right? I may be able to convince my boyfriend to join here or one of my friends to join, although I am not sure if they have read The Hunger Games. But whenever you can, feel free to post up your characters and I will add them to the list.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm

That's totally fine! The more the merrier! I'll start thinking up a few main charries, and a few more side. Though heads up, I don't usually get a personality for them and such till I start using them. Pm when you wanna start. Or bug someone in the box to text me. Texting is probably better xD I don't come on often unless there's a reason. Bells and Black&White have my number. They wouldn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Ah okay, and whenever you have your characters done just post them here.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I could join too, so it's not one on one Smile
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Eagle! Holy shiz, it's been so long! How are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Ella! I've been wonderful, mostly. What about you?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Alive, mostly Razz Still in England?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Name: Ivy Taylor
District: 2
Looks: She reaches about five feet and eight inches, with short, wavy hair that reaches her shoulders. Ivy has a thin face with dark and cold blue eyes.
Personality: Cold, manipulative, very intelligent
Speciality: Knife
Bio: Ivy never fit in with the girls who focused on looks. She always focused on the Hunger Games and fighting with her father.
Other: (I may add something here later)

Name: Blake Harris
District: 9
Looks: Average height with short blonde hair. He's not quite as built, being only 14, but still strong. Blake has emerald eyes that always have a thoughtful look to them.
Personality: Blake is very cautious. He's smart and hardworking.
Speciality: Photographic memory
Bio: At school, Blake was very shy and didn't have many friends. He grew strong from working in the fields, but didn't have his father to teach him tactics for the Hunger Games.
Other:
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Ella Rose wrote:Alive, mostly Razz Still in England?

Being alive is good Smile Yes, I'll be in England until this (coming) summer
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi, sorry I never answered you Eagle earlier. Yes, you may join and while I am at it, your characters are accepted.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 pm

I posted it not long ago and thanks.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm

I will wait for Ella to post up her characters before I start the roleplay. Plus if anyone else is interested in joining they will be able to before we start. Also when the roleplay does start, for your first post, it will be basically your character's name being called from the reaping. I am going to have the roleplay goe through every stage (the reaping, the enterence parade, the training, the interview, and then going to the arena.)
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Alright. That sounds good Smile
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Eh, I'm not one to fill out charrie sheets. Paragraphing it is easier. Here's just two of the charries I thought up. I can slide in more as time goes on if we need.

Sophia is of district 1. She was just the average, well-to-do girl that never /once/ worried about finding herself in the Hunger Games. However, due to an unfortunate twist of events and pure, unfortunate luck, her name was called and the 17 year old career girl, who had been training and preparing to volunteer for this years hunger games, had died. Now she'll find that the Hunger Games aren't as fun or entertaining when you're the one on the screen.
She's 16, naturally sheet pale with genetically altered eyes that are a startling, vibrant green, with chestnut hair. Picture a perfect body, because like they they wanted to do with Katniss after she won, her parents let her have her body redone to perfection. It's safe to say she's never lifted a finger in her life. Till now, that is.

Mason is of district 2. He is a career tribute. A very unwilling career tribute. His family has this tradition that the first born in each generation spends their life training as a career, to earn them honor and further fortune. His great-grandfather was actually the first victor in the first Hunger games.
He's natrually blonde-haired and honey-eyed, buff from all his training and passion for artistic stone carving, and keeps to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Only two things. One can you add last names? And two, it is the very first hunger games so katniss never existed.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Ooh. This is the first of first? I was just referencing to Katniss ^.^
Er... Last names? Sure. Will and Smith. Simple enough. I'll have to reconstruct them though, cause the whole 'first hunger games' thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Um, one thing. If this is the first Hunger Game, wouldn't the districts be all destroyed, in feminine, and all that stuff from the very recent war? Also, there would be no careers, since they weren't an automatic thing *which is why she has to rethink charries*
Oh, and darn, Mason can't be from district two xP cause you have a male from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Yeah I totally forgot that there wouldn't be any careers. But I read that the first Hunger Games happened after the other districts were defeated.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next