the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm

After district 13 was defeated? Yurp. But all the districts were rebelling and suffering much like in book 3. And the games were started right after the capital won, so everything wasn't rebuilt yet. Also, the hunger games are punishment, so for the first couple, everyone HATED them. It took a few years for district 1 to find it entertaining, cause their kids were being slaughtered too. It's just something to keep in mind; what everyone's mindset will be like for this cc since its the FIRST Hunger Game.
*may or may not LOVE this series, man*

Back to top Go down

The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Annual Hunger Games (Accepting!)

Post by Viviana Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Yea, I know. That's what I meant.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:05 am

Are you guys still joining?
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Yes
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Okay, well I am waiting for Ella to edit her characters. I have no idea how to contact her since I cannot pm her. Plus other people still have the option to join too.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Alright. I can try and PM her. Feel free to start when ever.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2