the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:11 am

((whoops, accidentally posted twice, sorry))

Lena: I shrugged. "I like your name. But hey, Jude isn't a bad guy," He wasn't my friend or anything, but he wasn't a total jerk, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 am

Quinn: He's not a bad guy, he's just lying to everyone. "I never said he was a bad guy." I protested, not wanting her to think badly of me. Just my opinion, really. I mean, I was his partner for a History project and that really told and showed me all I needed to know. "Off the subject of multi-leveled Jude, what's the subject I'll be teaching you?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:19 am

Lena: "Um..." Which one did I need the most help in? I had a C or lower in all of them. I scrunched up my nose. "Language Arts, specifically spelling." I hated spelling, partly because Tara had always gotten so annoyed when I spelled words wrong, when we were just texting or IMing. Who spells correctly in a text or IM?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:21 am

Quinn: "Alright. That won't take long, not with me teaching," i flashed her a white smile, despite how much the muscles in my face begged me to stop. Gah. If I could just fall asleep mentally but still function fully, that would be helpful. But, sucks for me, America's too deep in debt and McDonald's fries to create such an invention. So I had to suck it up. I sniffed and shook my head, trying to wake up.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:27 am

Lena:I rolled my eyes. "Lunch, or naptime for you, is next, thankfully." Right on cue the bell rang for lunch to start. "Have a good rest, Quinn." I turned and walked down the hall to the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 am

Quinn: "M'G'bye." I said, waving and walking to the nurse's office.

Jude: I wheeled into the lunchroom, stomach growling.

Nasim: I'm not hungry.

((wow. Nasim's was quite descriptive... XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 am

((*high fives* Welcome to the non-descriptive club))

Derek: "Did you work things out with Michael?" I asked in a low voice when Nasim sat down beside me, not wanting to announce her problems to the world. Not my typical attitude, but I was making an effort here.

Josh: "Jude, is that your real leg? Because this girl, who found a sparkly flip flop, said that it wasn't, and that those weren't tattoos, either."

Iliana: "Josh's longest string of words of the year so far," I muttered and picked at my food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:43 am

Jude: I laughed. "My real leg is covered by a plastic leg with tattoos that will be removed in six to eight weeks, Josh."

Nasim: I shook my head. "I haven't seen him since the morning. I don't know where he went."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:46 am

Josh: "Oh," my eyes lit up "It all makes sense now!"

Iliana: I shook my head. Josh was such an airhead. I wondered if he was really this stupid, or if he only acted it.

Derek: "Do you have any class with him in the morning that you would have seen him in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:48 am

FYI this thread is about to quadruple... Maybrook is taking over the Realistic Character Chats section....

Nasim: "Every single one!" I said, a bit frustrated, a bit worried. "I mean, where the hell did he go for four periods?"

Jude: I clapped for Josh, hiding a smile when Iliana shook her head. "He's making progress," I muttered to her quietly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 am

((is that good or bad?))

Derek: "Hmm, maybe he got sick. Or maybe he got a new schedule. Or is skipping class. There are a lot of reasons Michael might be gone, don't jump to any scary conclusions," I assured her.

Iliana: I shrugged. "I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:53 am

That's pretty darn impressive, if you ask me, since a total of 3 people still use it regularly (less often for Asueu, but still)

Nasim: "I see him in between classes down the hall, but he's never come to talk to me, so he isn't skipping or sick. Maybe he got a new schedule but wouldn't he have told me?" I wasnt jumping to scary conclusions, I was just a bit confused.

Jude: "He probably meant a charm or something. And he understood what I said so, hooray?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:57 am

((haha, it's kind of become our very own thread. But I feel like it's a productive one, and it's helped me a lot with Iliana. And Derek. I know how far he'll go before he realizes he's being an asshole xD))

Iliana: "I bet you he doesn't understand, but has concocted his own deluded idea of what you meant." I rolled my eyes. "But progress is progress, right?"

Derek: "Not necessarily. I mean, it's not like he has to report back to you or something," I snorted. "Are you already that attached to him that you need to know where he is 24/7?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 am

Jude: "Progress is progress," I agreed, laughing.

Nasim: "You're twisting my words! Ok? I don't expect him to constantly report back to me, but to just glance at me in the hall and not even acknowledge my presence after trying to kiss me multiple times at a movie is kind of.... frustrating, I don't know!"

((I plan for Nasim to catch him cheating on her XD WOW this should be a damn soap opera... >_<))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:07 am

((OMG DRAMA. But Maybrook was created to be a soap opera, so it's all good hehe. I love our little high school. Do you want him to be cheating with one of the cheerleaders? Like Emery, or Ashley? Or even Chloe? Ooh, Ashley would be good. Then Nasim would have a reason to hate her mwhahahaha))

Derek: "He's playing hard to get," I said and leaned back on the two back legs of my chair, making me unbalanced. I remembered that time Nasim had pushed me, and quickly set myself back upright. "No, he really isn't. No one plays hard to get after they know they've got you. So then...hmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 am

((How cruel.... but brilliant! XD))

Nasim: I waited for him to say something, and was thinking of answers as well, but I couldn't think of anything. "Maybe... no... that wouldn't make sense..." I tried to think hard, but I really came up blank. I couldn't think of ANY explanation for Michael's actions, and it was pissing me off.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:12 am

Derek:"Maybe...he doesn't like you anymore?" I wouldn't be surprised if I got a slap for that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 am

Nasim: I shrugged. "You think so?" I felt like I should've reprimanded him, but i really didn't see the point, I mean, it was plausible. And it could possible be reality as well, so why fight it?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:28 am

and you left, according to the lack of a blue 'ONLINE' ribbon above your posts.... Sad
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Derek: "Nope," I chuckled. "Just brainstorming possibilities."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Nasim: I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Any more possibilities? Because I'm coming up blank..."

Jude: "What're you two whispering about?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Derek: I side glanced at Nasim, pretty sure she wouldn't want me to tell Jude about her problems. "Uh...football," Always the right answer in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Nasim: I looked at him. "Our routine for the football game, he means. I hate the song but the routine is too good to change it."

Jude: And Derek would be interested in that whhy? All the same I just shrugged and dropped it.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Derek: I nodded and the bell rang, ending lunch. "Hope you figure out your disappearing Prince," I smirked slightly at Nasim, and headed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Nasim: "Disappearing prince..." i scoffed, rolling my eyes again. Damnnit where was he?
Oh. There he was.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next