the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Box's Melody

4 posters

Go down

Music Box's Melody Empty Music Box's Melody

Post by theKP Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:17 am

A/N: Well I got this idea from F.E.A.R. 2's Alma's music box song;

And I thought since Halloween is around, why not keep the spirit going with some CC topic about the paranomal and fantasy?! I hope you all enjoy~

Storyline:

There is a world that we do not know about, and it has anything and everything that goes bump in the night. Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts, Demons, Ghouls, you name it and they inhabit this world. But this world lives inside a tiny music box that once you open it and listen to it's song...it takes you and traps you into this world. Some of the people who have been caught by it get transformed into one of these creatures, and some others don't and they have to defend themselves from said creatures to survive. So, what will become of you once you listen to the Music Box's Melody?

Rules:

• No Power playing

• No God Modding

• Keep one liners to a minimum

• No bullying

• Ask to join first and then fill out character sheet second

• Have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Sexual Orientation (optional):
Species:
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional):
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible):
Personality:
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.):

HAVE FUN~~~~
theKP
theKP

http://www.theshippingmun.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Music Box's Melody Empty Re: Music Box's Melody

Post by Viviana Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 am

Oh this looks fun! May I join? And if so, how many characters can we play? I may want to make a few guys and girls.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 am

same questions~
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Well I think you can make as many characters as you can handle! But please, no more than 5 or 6, sometimes it can get a little crazy. And yes, both of your may join!!! I'll post my character sheets here in a bit.
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Okay cool! Smile I will work on mine too.
Viviana
Viviana

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 am

Name: Jak Austen
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation (optional): Straight
Species: Werewolf
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional): Louis "Lou" Austen (brother)
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible): Music Box's Melody Handsome-hunk-hot-guy-eyes1_1348049
& Werewolf form looks like this:
Music Box's Melody Werewolf-werewolves-12640998-530-496
Personality: Outgoing and always optimistic about things. He is a great leader yet he lacks in making certain decisions due to his indecisiveness. He can also be very curious about things and open to new experiences, but tends to rush ahead and not plan things through.
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.): Jak and his brother Lou came across the music box when they saw it at the old antique shop down the street from their little apartment. Jak and Lou's parents disappeared long ago and ever since Jak has been trying to figure out where they have gone to. While everyone presumes them dead and gone long ago Jak still have this hope that they are alright and living, but they need help. Nevertheless, when Jak had purchased this music box, feeling like he remembered that it used to belong to he and Lou's mother...he did not expect what was going to happen. Next thing he remembered after opening the box, he was in the middle of a dark forest. He couldn't find Lou, who was with him just moments ago. When he looked up, it was nighttime...with a full moon.

Name: Louis "Lou" Austen
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation (optional): Gay
Species: Human
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional): Jak Austen (brother)
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible): Music Box's Melody Hot-guy-of-the-week-ryan-wieber
Personality: He is a foil of his brother, a follower. A little shy and timid. But he understands himself well and knows who he is. And though he is considered not normal because of his sexuality, he strives for normalcy and does not tests the boundaries, unlike his brother.
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.): He knew that his brother had gone crazy ever since their parents went missing. He worried about his brother, feeling like he was going to get in trouble. Then Jak had to buy that stupid music box. Now he stuck in this unfamiliar environment, a forest, and he can barely see anything...

Name: Aileen Swan
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation (optional): Bisexual
Species: Dark Fairy
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional):
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible):/b] Music Box's Melody My%252Bbeautiful%252Bgirl
and this is what her wings look like;
Music Box's Melody Stock-illustration-6585390-tattered-fairy-wings
[b]Personality:
A bossy girl. Can be hot-tempered. And she can be a bit of a snob. She also enjoys dry humor and wit.
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.): She wasn't always like this, high school made her like this. A bitch. Then she went to college into a sorority and she had to go through hazing. It was on Halloween night, and she had to go to the old abandoned house down the street and stay the night. There she found that music box, laying on the floor. Next thing she knew she had wings and she was lying on her back in the grass. She now lives in solitude, seeing a few people and beings pass by. She doesn't remember how long she has lived in this meadow that leads to a forest, but she doesn't want to leave this place.
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Name: Natalie 'Wolf' Tyler
Sex: F
Sexual Orientation (optional): straight
Species: werewolf
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional): a brother, if I feel like throwing him in later on
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible): dark brown, almost black, wavy hair that goes just past her shoulders. Slightly tanned, a few freckles on her arms and face. Tallish, 5'6'' or so. Steely blue-gray eyes. As a wolf: she's dark dark gray, appearing black most times, with some white details and icy blue eyes.
human -
Music Box's Melody Anime-10
wolf -
Music Box's Melody Wolf2110
Personality: Her wolf's instinct is very strong, and she has trouble with it constantly. She's very reserved normally, but she's not afraid to voice herself. Rather hesitant around people, but curious. VERY honest - she can hear when people lie by their heartbeat, and she doesn't like hearing it from herself.
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.): Six years old, already tucked in for the night, she woke up from a nightmare to discover the music box mysteriously on her nightstand under her lamp. Curiosity made her open it, and then she found herself in her backyard. Her parents called to her, but the full moon had other plans for the little girl.

Name: Emrys Jaser
Age: appears 17/18, in fact hundreds of years old. He never remembers correctly.
Sex: M
Sexual Orientation (optional): bi...?
Species: immortal, regenerative powers
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional): none living
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible): 5’4’’ He’s albino - red eyes, white hair, pale skin. He’s in the habit of almost never blinking. There’s a small black cat that follows him around nearly everywhere with jade eyes.
Music Box's Melody Closeu11
Personality: He's always been odd, given his powers since before he could remember. He doesn't know pain, and for a while thought that everyone else was the same, so he would hurt them not understanding the severity of some of the things he did until his brother found him confused over a corpse, wondering when they would wake up. He then came to understand that he was alone with this ability, and basically went crazy with the thought that everyone would die except him. He regresses almost constantly, acting very childish at times. He's a sucker for candy, and mostly tries to avoid people because he doesn't want to get attached, but he's very lonely.
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.): His mother came by the music box when he was a baby, and thinking it pretty she played it for him. She ended up disappearing, Emrys growing up with his given powers with his family.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Nice charries! I'm waiting on Viviana but if you want we could start?
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:00 pm

go ahead~
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 pm

((Okay! Sorry for the delay, my internet went wacko and I had to use my phone as wifi hotspot and stuff so I just got back on.))

Jak Austen

His vision seemed blurry as Jak opened his eyes, only to not be able to see anything. He was in the pitch black and that was a fear he always had. A fear that he would be consumed into the darkness of night.

Where am I?

Suddenly Jak saw a faint luminous light. When he opened his eyes up more he saw that this light had slightly lit up his surroundings, it gave the trees around him a pale glow.

--A...forest?

Jak could then hear the sounds of owls hoo-ing and insects chirping, and some other noises that cause his blood to go cold. Adrenaline then had kicked in slowly. He couldn't remember a thing that had happen before he woke up.

He heard the noise again, the rustling of some leaves. The noise that sounded like someone or something was nearby...

The male stood up now, and his adrenaline was coursing through his veins. He suddenly remember that his brother Lou was no longer with him.

"Lou!"

Louis "Lou" Austen

Lou's body became sore and tired as he began to wander the forest. It had been a good two hours since he had woken up in this...dark forest. He sat down by a trunk of a tree and rested.

He didn't remember what brought him here, he was worried he was kidnapped and left here to die. But he couldn't recall anything that would lead him to that conclusion. All he remembered was a song. A melody that chimed in his ears for a brief moment before he felt like he was being watched.

"Who's there?" he called out, keeping his shaky voice confident and strong. He then pulled out his pocketknife from his pocket and held it close to his chest. "Show yourself!"

Aileen Swan

Her senses heightened as she could sense some new visitors to this world in the werewolves' forest. Her wings began to flutter with the curiosity she had.

"Well well well..." Aileen spoke to herself, "...let's see what's going to become of these new friends..."
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Wolf

I wander in the darkness, the wolf's eyes making it possible to see. The cold was kept at bay for now by my coat that I had...acquired, but sooner or later it would be too cold for the wolf to allow me to remain human. Every day, I could feel her draw nearer in my consciousness. This was her body too, after all. Wouldn't help if I went hypothermic because of a cold night...

I freeze at a sound, a soft even rhythm - although it was slightly fast - that the wolf recognized immediately. A heart. I glance over in the direction, feeling the draw to wander closer. Curiosity. ...Could at least see what it was...

I silently move towards this animal, and wolf's instincts rise in me. A human It was a human. I feel my stomach drop in slight panic as I back away, although the wolf is just pushing me forwards. I hiss a pained breath at her past elongated canines, trying to stay in control.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 am

*poke*?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:34 pm

((okay, you already said yes, but may I join~~))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Since BB said it was okay on the phone~~

Name: Samuel
Sex: male
Sexual Orientation (optional): Wink
Species: vampire
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional): Brother to Britney
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible): Music Box's Melody Corbis-42-35946867
Personality: Not sure yet but I get the idea he's rather shy and silent.
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.): His sister picked him up the music box for Christmas a year ago. He played it after unwrapping it pulling both of them inside.

Name: Britney
Sex: female
Sexual Orientation (optional): Wink
Species: human
Family/Intimate Relationships (optional): sister to Samuel
Appearance (if cannot provide picture then be descriptive as possible):Music Box's Melody Brunette-girl-with-coffee
Personality: She's very protective of her brother, seeing it as her fault that they're there.
Bio (explain background info, how they came to the box, etc.): Same as her brothers
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Jak

"Lou where are you?!" Jak hollered to the top of his lungs that felt like they were about to collapse from the lack of oxygen. But he was getting a perfect amount of oxygen as it was...it must of been the adrenaline kick.

He began to get up and search the surrounding area around him, but he felt pangs in his muscles and he fell down to his knees. He wasn't able to handle the pain, he felt like he was being shredded apart.

Something was wrong, Jak looked at himself to see if there was any scares or gashes that were on him, but nothing. He quickly looked up at the cloudless sky and noticed the full moon above him.

He felt hot flashes and aches in his muscles again, he felt his body changing; shifting even. He hollered loudly as he could feel something cannibalistic coming out of him.

Lou

Lou slowly put the pocket-knife back to his side, sighing as he thought what he must have saw was probably a small animal or something. He noticed the small scratch on his arm; probably from when he was running through the bushes before he stopped.

Ungracefully, he used his pocket-knife and ripped off the hem on one of the leg's on his jeans and used it as a makeshift bandage. He rested his head back. His vision going black as he fell asleep.

Aileen

When Aileen arrived into the werewolve's forest, she noticed many faces. Some faces were new and some were old. But she was more interested in the new faces.

"Looks like we have even more newcomers." she whispered to herself as she noticed a even newer presence coming from somewhere in this land. "Time for some more exploring!"
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 am

"Sam!"

Britney tore through the trees, not caring as they slapped against her cheeks and hands, sometimes drawing blood as they did. Her breath was coming in short gasps from running, her feet torn from running over rocks and twigs with nothing to protect them.

"Sam?!"

Even as her call had begun to fade from the air around her she heard the small whimper from not far away. A sigh of relief escaped her, Britney searching the undergrowth until she located the small boy cowering at the base of a tall tree. He barely looked up as she arrived, his eyes going wide at the sight of her.

Wordlessly he sprung to his feet, locking his arms around her as soft sobs tore through his body.

"Hey now..." Britney whispered, rubbing his back as a few tears continued their ways down her cheeks. "You need not to wander off like that... you know you aren't supposed to. "

"I'm sorry," Sam managed, his voice cracking as he stepped back and swiped the tears away from his face. "I didn't mean to... I turned around and you were gone."

His face slowly became collected, a bit of shame flashing across it for a moment. At his age, Sam decided, he shouldn't go crying when he gets lost. It was baby stuff to do that.

((Wasn't sure how to start so I hope that gives you something to work with))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am

((That's fine! I think I know what to do next with this...mwhaha))

Aileen

The dark fairy loomed over the siblings (Sam and Britney) as she debated whether or not to descend upon them. It would give them a good scare, but nothing more...

Until she hear the howl coming from nearby... Ah, must be the new wolf shifting.

A brilliant idea popped into her head and as soon as she finished hatching it she was falling down gracefully from the branches above them and greeted them in the diplomatic of ways.

"Greetings, I sure hope you are enjoying yourself in the world inside the Music Box?"

Jak

"For Christ's sake, Lou!" he called one more time, until the pained took his voice away from him. He could feel his bones moving, shifting into something different. It was pain like no other.

He could feel like he was becoming a new being, he felt like an animal. He just couldn't pinpoint what animal he was becoming until...

Meat.

I need...flesh...meat!

Something had happened to him, suddenly...he was...

A werewolf?

Lou

Lou decided that it would be best if he camped out at his current spot, but he could hear his voice being called by a male voice more and more. Until it went dead silent in the woods.

He got up, painful as it was, and began to limp towards where the voice was. "Jak?"
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 am

Britney jerked back, pushing Sam behind her. Her eyes locked on the girl who had spoken to them as she tried to decide what to do. Replying would be in her best interest she guessed.

"You could say that," Britney said, eyes narrowed slightly.

Sam peeked out from behind her, his eyes wide and scared.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Aileen

Aileen hear the howl again, louder and closer now. The plan was looking like it'd be easier to do now.

"It seems like you're not the only ones in the forest here." she smiled, extending a hand as well. "As the only fairy in these neck of the woods, why don't I take you and the others that have just entered back to the meadows? It would be of your best interests."

Another howl. "You don't want to stay in the werewolf territory for long."

Lou

"Jak where are you?" he called, his stamina already on empty. He clutched a nearby tree trunk and tried to catch his breath.

Lou then heard some rustling in the bushes, his breath stalled as he looked around frantically. "Jak? Is that you?"

Jak

Being a wolf was odd, strange even. Jak couldn't tell what he was doing or going hardly. It was like he had no say in what he was doing anymore. He couldn't control his instincts as a werewolf.

He began wandering the woods, hungry to find something and eat it whole. Then he found his brother Lou.

Lou!

He tried calling out his brothers name, but all he heard was a howl. It seemed to startle his brother more. He couldn't let Lou see him like this. Jak tried his best to hide in the bushes.

But the animal in him wanted something from Lou...
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Britney hesitated, glancing from the fairy to Sam and back again. She wouldn't even consider saying yes if it wasn't for him. She had to protect him, though. The word werewolf made her shiver, although considering she'd just found herself in the middle of some kind of forest after being sucked into a musicbox... she guessed that wouldn't be the strangest thing in the world.

"Alright," she said after a moment. "Lead the way."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Lou

When Lou caught sight of something animal-like in the bushes his body jolted as he fumbled to grab a hold of his pocketknife. The growl from the...wolf's growl was getting lower and harsher as it exposed itself.

"--!" he let out a sharp breath as he fell back against the tree trunk, trying to cower away from the wolf. His heart pounded louder and louder in his ears as he held his pocketknife in front of him to defend himself.

Aileen

The fairy smirked, "Wise choice; this way." she gestured to the back of her and began to take them towards where the werewolf and his prey were at. Hoping the others would keep up but be careful.

She wasn't going to play babysitter all day.

Jak

Jak's form made its way towards his brother, it's mouth salivating and drooling; ready to get a taste of Lou's flesh. He tried his best to take control, to make the beast he was becoming not harm his brother. But his body wasn't responding anymore.

They were both completely hopeless.
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Britney hesitated once more before reluctantly following the stranger, Sam's hand firmly gripped in her own. She wasn't letting him go if she could help it.
"Britney...?" Sam mumbled as they walked.
She glanced down at him. Sam's free hand was clasped over his throat.
"What's wrong?"
He hesitated for a moment before shaking his head and dropping the hand.
"Nevermind, it's nothing."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down