the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) Empty the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Woodstock. The greatest music festival in history, featuring several of the most epic artists ever, like Santana and the Grateful Dead.
Its the 60s. Hippies, peace, the Vietnam War, marijuana, sex, and an overall five day party.

You know what to do.

Name: Rose Swan
Appearance: straight auburn hair down to her waist, violet eyes, suede headband across her forehead, thin, short, bell bottoms, sandals, tie dye shirt, metal peace sign necklace
personality: loves music, plays acoustic guitar, major hippy, wants peace on earth, a little bit of a marijuana addict, philosophical, happygolucky, happy, and loud

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Oooh, this looks fun!!

Back to top Go down

the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) Empty Re: the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Ikr? Its the hippy chat! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm

I think I'll join, but I need to go find a pic...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 am

Name: Aubree Knight
Appearence: http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs280&imagename=1971%20mid%20length%20volume&imagetitle=1971-mid-length-volume
or
http://www.hji.co.uk/ImagePopup.aspx?imageid=qhs58&imagename=1969%20updo%20straight&imagetitle=1969-updo-straight
Note: An aspiring journalist who graduated highschool early and was able to get a scholarship for newspaper. Is here covering a story about hippies and their affect on te town. Is anti war, but lives by the journalist philosophy- never become the news.

Last edited by PavoLights on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 am

Name: Mikey "Moon Man" Spades
Appearence: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/S0mndm4VM1I/AAAAAAAAZPE/Xp3Htu0z0zQ/s400/afro_hairstyle2.jpg
(Except not wearing a suit...)
Note: Very inteligent and could win a debate against anyone. A native of Woodstock but was often mistreated because of his mixed heritage. Knows how to play the violin and piano very well as well as sing, but he isn't really one for talking. Has a huge laugh though, one that makes people recognize him in a crowd.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 am

Ooooo I like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks. Smile
Should we start or wait for more people?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 am

I wanna wait for another person... is that ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 am

Sure, I don't mind.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 am

I think I'm gonna change Aubree's pic. The more I look at it, the more I see Jersylicious. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 am

Lol ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 am

Name: Greta Green
Appearance: Long blonde hair and sleepy blue eyes, with a straight nose. Tall and thin, with curves.
personality: Dreamy and a little bit slow, Greta just goes with the flow. She's completely embraced the hippie life-style.

Name: Adam Gait
Appearance: dark hair and piercing green eyes, he looks a bit too nicely dressed to be here.
personality: Player, he's only here to pick up woman - he doesn't believe in this hippie nonsense. Greta is just one of his many "special friends".
the greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) Christopher-plummerthe greatest music festival of all time: Woodstock (kinda m.) 1251332626aH7WX0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 am

Its Captain Von Trapp!!!!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am

Whoa, it is! O.O
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:43 am

It is hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am

Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 am

Shall we start?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:58 am

Yep!

Rose: I drove into Woodstock's amphitheater after ten hours of driving. Mom didn't want me to go, so I had snuck out last night and started driving in my Bug. Gosh I loved that car. It was purple and decorated in peace signs. I got out of the car, then unstrapped my guitar case from the shot gun seat. Before I took it out though, I rolled a cigarette of marijuana, lit it, and stuffed it in my mouth. I crawled to the top of the car, and started strumming a Beatles tune.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Aubree: "Could you state your name please?" I ask as I hold my tape recorder to the man's lips. He laughs and taps the mike. I raise an eyebrow and he grins. "Uh hello, m'name's Galaxy. That is pronounced Gal-ax-see, spelled G A L A X Y. Make sure you get that." I try not to roll my eyes as I lean bavk and cross my legs. Hard to do sitting on the man's car. "Your real name, please?" "What do you mean? That is my real name. My soul told me so and everything." I sigh. Damn this is hopeless.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Rose: out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a girl trying to get one of my soul bros on tape. "Hey lady!" I called, removing my ciggy. "You ain't gonna have much luck with my soul bros. Most of them are too drugged up, like I am. I suggest you put that recorder thing down and just enjoy the music." I said as I strummed my guitar strings.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Mikey: I whistle as I walk towards the sea of cars. Almost overnight, these people have turned the feild into a whole city. I start manuvering past brightly colored tents and blankets and brightly painted cars. I don't have a car, and this is the only way I can get to work. Although it was a lot easier yesterday.

Aubree: "Well I need a quote," I say as I slip off the man's car. "All I want to know is why everyone's decided to come here, as well as some of their ethics. Care to enlighten me?" I hold up my recorder. "It'll only take a second and I'm not asking for much."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Rose: "for the music of course. Some of the greatest bands in the world are here." I said, taking a drag of my cigarette. "Unfortunately the Beatles couldn't be here though." I said,, frowning, and strumming another song of the Beatles.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Aubree: I blink. "That's it? People are coming all this way for a concert? You have people coming all over the country for Pete's sake!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Rose: I nodded, smiling. I set my guitar in my lap, then rolled another marijuana ciggy. "Its a five day party. Now, chill, relax, have a ciggy, and enjoy the show." I said, holding it out to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum