the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D Empty Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 pm

sooo you're all good at sum sort of musical device...or you can sing. Very Happy SO you go to South Bay High. ohhh and it's winter Razz

Name:
Instrument:
Personality:
Wearing:
Looks like:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Asher Krantz
Instrument: Drums
Personality:Quiet, keeps to himself. VERY shy.
Wearing:skinny jeans and a t-shirt
Looks like:Brown hair, tall, brown eyes.

Name: Stella Lynn
Instrument: sings
Personality:Fun and loud, but can be quiet.
Wearing:skinny jeans and a band tee
Looks like:short(Height), long black hair, slim. Blue eyes.

BEGIN Very Happy

Last edited by CanYouHearMe? on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Stella-I walked the halls, my shoes echoing across the empty hall. Crap! I was late again. I waled in and took my seat in the back-i always sat alone.

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Name: Tara Jarboe
Instrument: Guitar/Singer
Personality: Mature for her age, practical, clever, likes to play hard to get. She loves to argue, because she always wants to be right.
Wearing: A shirt with a ruffle down the front, and bleached-out jeans. She dresses preppily considering she's into music.
Looks like:Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC813Ie02LorqiF7NTIlj-DkkdlWXRlBcNIVnsFvwc3Ik_vjM4

Do you want me to make a guy, too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:47 pm

if you want that'll be cool Very Happy hehe :DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Drake
Instrument: guitar
Personality: Friendly but sarcastic. You have to work to be his friend.
Wearing: Jeans and a t-shirt, with sneakers.
Looks like: Light brown hair, eyes, and freckles. Lean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:54 pm

OKAY Very Happy yay haha

Stella-I walked the halls, my shoes echoing across the empty hall. Crap! I was late again. I walked in and sitting in my seat was a guy with light brown hair and eyes...a few freckles on his face. I went and sat down next to him.

Asher-I sighed...in this school age didn't matter. The only thing that did-was how good you were...so in the class im sitting in. Right. Now. is full of 14-18... gahh...i wish we could just hurry up and partner up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Drake: Some girl sat down next to me, did I know her? I knew most people in this school, and she looked familiar, but I didn't remember talking to her. She was looking at me, so I was forced to talk. "Hey..."

Tara: My thin leg jiggled, a bad habit from having too much energy. Usually, I burned some of that energy off in dance class. Did they have a dance class here? Not that I knew of. We made music - not moved to it. Everyone was pretty quiet, and I didn't like it. I turned to the person next to me, an older guy, and smiled. "Hi, I'm Tara. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Stella-"Hi.." Crap...erm. i was not a people person, and this guy was..i don't know...just something about him was...attracting-besides his good looks.

Asher-A girl next to me turned and started talkig to me. I smiled a little. "Asher..." I ran my fingers through my hair..."Drums...you?" i knew she had't asked but she would eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Drake: "What's your name?" I asked boredly, just going through the motions of being polite. I didn't bother smiling, just kept that same bored expression up. Where were all my friends?

Tara: "Guitar and singing. Asher's an interesting name, makes me think of dying flames..." I said, and realized how random that must have sounded. Oh well, that was how conversations worked, so whatever. "What grade are you in?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Stella-"Stella, yours?" I was doing my best not to get rude. I doubted he meant to be, but still. It irked me.

Asher-"haha, you think so? 10th, you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Drake: "Drake. Instrument?" I gave a short answered, still hoping my friends would show up.

Tara: "I'm in tenth, also. I'm young for the grade, and I have a feeling you're old for it. How old are you, exactly? And yes, it does remind me of dying flames. I have a writer's mind...mostly for writing songs. Do you write songs?" I realized I was just blabbering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Stella-"I sing, and you?"

Asher-"16. And i can't write songs...not good ones.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Drake: "Guitar. What grade are you in?"

Tara: I laughed. "Not good ones? It's not that hard, just...rhyme. Okay, maybe it is hard, but I'm sure you could do it if you tried."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Stella-"Really?" I asked. Crap, damn. I was trying to keep up the whole 'i don't give a shit' thing but it's not working out. "10th...."

Asher-"I'll show you my work if you show me yours?" I asked winking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Drake: I raised my eyebrows. "Yes 'really'. Is it that surprising that I play? This is a music school."

Tara: I smiled with a shrug. "Alright. But I only have a couple finished pieces that I share. The rest is crap..." Or it's about my ex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Stella-That was it. "No shit! I know it's a music school, i just didn't take you as a person that could play an instrument that passioate!" I said harshly, not loud, so i doubted anyone else heard.

Asher-I smiled. "Don't cry whe you read mine-they're ust that bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Drake: I held up both my hands, palms forward, in defense. "Hey, hey calm down. And it's electric guitar - hardly 'passionate'," I rolled my eyes. I also played acoustic, but would never admit it.

Tara: "I really doubt it. Some of mine were based off dreams I had at midnight," I rolled my eyes "They were masterpieces by night - but were terrible when I reread them in the morning. So you're not completely alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Stella-My cheeks blushed a little. "Sorry..."

Asher-"Haha, if you say so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Drake: I chuckled "Your face is turning bright red."

Tara: Class began and the teacher told us to get in pairs. I turned back to Asher with a questioning smile "Partners?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Stella-I groaned. "Your making it worse." I said a small smile playig on my lips. "Uh, wanna be my partner?"

Asher-"Sure...so we have to think of a modern song annd add our style to it and..erm play it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Drake: I looked around the room, none of my friends had shown up. I shrugged "Sure. What song should we do?"

Tara:"Do you have anything in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Stella-"You can pick...it really doesn't matter to me."

Asher-"Ehh, your the one that'll be siging, so you can pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Drake:"I don't give a damn, either," I chuckled and leaned back in my chair. "How about something by Greenday?"

Tara:"If I Die Young, by the Band Perry," I said, then laughed at the look on his face. "It's not as dark as it sounds - they're a country band."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Stella-"let me get my ipod..." i reached in my bag ad pulled it out...

Asher-I laughed, leaing in closer to her. "You don't thinki like dark music?" Really i never liked country music, but when she picked it-i wanted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Name: Raven Collins
Instrument: Flute, guitar, piano, singing, anything really.
Personality: Shy, doesnt really speak her mind. no one really hears her talk, but you will really hear her voice when she sings
Wearing: Black 'RENT' T-shirt, dark blue flair jeans, sliver rose necklace
Looks like: long Black hair, light tan skin, freckles, stunning silver-blue eyes (change color)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next