the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super High *remade*

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Super High *remade* Empty Super High *remade*

Post by Bells Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:50 pm

For over a hundred years two major schools have stood side by side in the center of Metropolis. The first is SH High, known to the normals as Solar Heights High-school. In reality it is a school for super heroes, where they are trained to one day fight evil.

The second is SV High, known to the normals as Scott Valley High-school. This is a school for the villains, where they are taught the art of crime and how to take down there enemies.

At SV there is a certain requirement to graduate, you have to pull off one big crime. It doesn't matter what it is as long as its big and you aren't caught. For a few years now no one has graduated, instead they've been kicked out because the heroes managed to stop them each time, so the villains have failed their final exam, and there are no retakes.

This year there are several new students who are determined to make the cut. They will graduate, no one is going to stop them. It's time for the final exam. Be ready to fight.

Name:
School, SV or SH:
Power:
Appearance:
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Super High *remade* Empty Re: Super High *remade*

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Name: Dom Garza
School, SV or SH: SV
Power: sound manipulation: can mimic sounds and set off sonic blasts. Uses sound to see since he is blind.
Appearance:
Dom:
but his eyes are blue with a slight film over them. he usually wears sunglasses.

Name: Kiki Lawrence
School, SV or SH: SH
Power: shadow manipulation.
Appearance: Dark brown, almost black hair that has a red tint to it in light. It is layered and reaches just above her shoulders. she has a heart shaped face and almond shaped sea green eyes. She usually hides her eyes behind rectangle framed glasses.

Name: Alexandria Elise Archer
Power: she can do something that she likes to call 3d drawing. When she draws something or someone, it will come to life, but she has to have enough time to finish the drawing. When she first discovered her power, she had no control and everything she drew came to life, but she is now able to refine it so only things she wills comes to life.
Appearance: Light brown hair that has the underside bleached and colored bright blue. She has larger, almost innocent grey eyes, giving off the sense that she is actually a nice and trusting person (she uses this to her advantage when she can). She is average height and has a slender frame. Her fingers are long and thing, and she tries to keep her nails painted when she can.

Name: Jackson
Power: can control technology. He has to touch things like computers or cell phones or anything that would fall into that category, but he can cause lights to turn off or on with his mind.
Appearance: Jackson is very tall, standing about 6'4 when he is slouching. He is also pretty thin, not quite skin and bones, but doesnt is slightly under weight for his height, which makes him seem even taller. His limbs are pretty long which sometimes makes it hard to find clothing that fits. Most pants he owns are baggy as well as his shirts and jackets. He has thick framed glasses that help with his pretty bad eye sight. His skin is mocha colored, and he has dark curly hair.

Last edited by Momo13 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Name: Clayton Moor
School: SH
Power: Pryro-kensis(sp) which means he can start fires with his mind and raise the temperature to suit his mood. Obviously he can't be burnt. If you've ever seen Firestarter then you know what I'm talking about, he's like Charlie.
Appearance: His hair is a very light shade of blond that isn't very long at all. He's got brown eyes and a light layer of freckles across the bridge of his nose. He's very lightly tanned and sorta muscular, not the weight-lifting type, just a bit athletic looking.

((I'm adding in a couple more characters in a moment))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Name: Marie Donalds
Power: Superhuman Agility and Superhuman Speed. (Thought they fit together nicely) She's super-fast(duh) and has the ability to react faster than a normal human and to possess greater flexibility and with higher/farther jumping capacity.
Appearance: Her hair is brown and normally pulled back in a pony tail to the base of her neck. Her eyes are a dark blue tone and she's got a sporty tan. She's around 5'2" and very athletically built. Normally wears a skirt, leggings, and matching shirt/tank-top.

Name: Angela(Angel) Marks
Power: She has the ability to control men with her voice. Towards girls she is just rather drawing, she can't control their minds but its very difficult for them to dislike her. The men she controls will do most anything for her until they're startled out of her control, the more they've been around her the harder it is to knock them out of it.
Appearance: She's got black hair with red undertones that runs all the way to mid back. She's very pale and slender as if she hasn't had to do much for herself. Her eyes are a light hazel color.

Name: Jon Moor
Power: Air & wind manipulation: Ability to control, generate, or absorb air or wind.
Appearance: He's, much like his twin brother, blond with brown eyes. He's a bit less muscular and without the freckles. Slightly tan and a bit lanky.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Name: Chelsea 'Blackbird' Turrow
Power: Fear sensing, fear manipulation. It's not immediate; the longer she spends around a person, the more detailed she can sense fears. She can willfully control the anxiety a person is feeling. And she's really questioning her place as a 'hero' because of her power's nature.
Appearance: shoulder length straight blonde hair with long bangs off to one side. Red eyes, more tanned skin. Very petite - it isn't common that she's assumed younger a lot - around 5'2'', but athletically built.
Super High *remade* Girlru11

Name: Sarah 'Asylum' Kersey
Power: empath. except she can't control it, and can't distinguish between her feelings and anyone else's, ergo a *little* craycray and violent. She can share emotions, however, but only has influence on the emotions that she is currently feeling.
Appearance: 5’8’’ or so. Dark mocha skin with short black hair, cut with lots of layers and slightly messy. Yellow/Gold eyes. She wears black flats, black leggings to her ankles, and a white jacket with lots of buckles and straps to resemble a straight jacket.
Super High *remade* Asylum10

Name: Emrys Jaser
Age: good question... young, but timeless. He's always losing track of his own age.
Power: a healing factor, wolverine-like in the immortality but probably more extreme - like if he had a limb cut off, he could put it back so long as it wasn't completely destroyed and it would heal back onto him. When he was younger, he didn't understand that the power was specific to him, so he would just hurt things without regard. He's since learned the difference, but he still does whatever he wants
Appearance: Longer cut auburn hair with light blue eyes. 6', very street-rough appearance.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 pm

((Alright, I'll start this today. ^^ ))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Marie couldn't help her excitement, although she knew she technically wasn't supposed to use her powers outside of the school building. The moment she caught wind from one of her friends, via text message, that the cheer-squad for next school year had been posted, she zipped across the parking-lot and into the school.
Ignoring the annoyed looks from many of the other students and a few teachers, she skidded to a stop right in-front of the board. Her eyes scanned the list as Clayton came up behind her, chuckling a little under his breath. Not bothering to say hello he simply reached out and ticked her sides.
Squeaking Marie spun around, striking out with one of her hands. Letting out a bit of a louder laugh Clayton caught it, grinning.
"Congrats."
She'd opened her mouth to yell at him, but when she realized what he's said she jerked her hand away and spun back to face the paper.
"Captain?!" she squealed. "I made captain?!?"
"Again," Clayton said, shaking his head a little. "Congrats."

((posting for other two in a moment))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Kiki stepped out of the shadows. She wasnt exactly HIDING there persay, but just relaxing outside of classes. Marie had run over, close to where she was standing, to apparently look at the cheer leading list. Kiki never had the urge to be a cheerleader, and didnt really understand why others would want to be one, but at least it looked like Marie was happy.
She stepped out of the shadows and walked over to them. "Great job, Marie. Not like there was any doubt of course." She gave a warm smile to her and then one over to Clayton. "Hey, Clay."

(I have a few questions I'll ask you when you get back online about Jackson and stuffs. yeah.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Marie grinned, spinning around to face Kiki.
"No doubt?" she practically squealed. "There was all the doubt! I mean... I just... captain!"
Clayton rolled his eyes, deciding there wouldn't be much sense to be made out of Marie at this point.
"Hello, Kiki, haven't I told you not to call me that?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 am

Chelsea

Oh haha~ Girly things, totally! Love it~!

Ha... Right...

I walk by, keeping to myself past that little estrogen fest while inside I laughed bitterly at how much this school attempted to be normal...when none of us were very normal at all. Pretending like that just completely skeeved me out, so usually I was rather uncomfortable in this place. Not to mention my active power always telling me things that should stay private, so I didn't really make friends... People gave me headaches, so I avoided spending too much time around a person for too long. Avoided making their fear-file too big, because I probably couldn't process things when I made such mental cases on everyone around me - tried it with my old group. My mind was to stay my own; not like I didn't have enough things to worry about on my own.

Even if I was maybe one of the more 'normal' students here power-wise, I didn't like denying my powers. Fears hardly liked to be ignored, kept away in the back of the subconscious and locked behind the many mental defenses people had naturally. Similarly with my power, it didn't like being brushed away so it stayed on all the time - though I had learned control of a finer point, thankfully. And what was the point of pretending anyway? We were to become heroes and saviors...which I didn't think fit my description at all. Utilizing fears as a weapon... someone made a mistake in my papers or something. I never felt like a hero. I didn't have the past of a hero. If I hadn't controlled that little 'finer point' of my skills, people would slowly go mad with anxiety if I spent too much time around them!

Just ugh...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:36 pm

poookkkkeee?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 pm

((I was waiting for Momo to reply))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Angela sighed, studying the boy's vacant look for a moment. This one hadn't been that interesting, simply for the fact that his will was entirely too weak. Only a day and he'd already broke up with his former girlfriend and started a fight in the cafeteria. There was something... annoying about the fact she didn't even have to try this time.
"What was your name again?" she murmured, leaning back in her chair. The librarian shot them a dirty look.
"Jackson," he answered immediately. His expression didn't change for even a moment, apparently not caring that his "girlfriend" didn't even know his name.
"Right. You're taking me out tonight. I'm thinking sushi. You'll pay, of course."
He nodded enthusiastically.
"Of course!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Sarah

The place wasn't white enough. White and sterile and clean, and there wasn't any of that here. But the dark was fun too... Little surprises and fun people. But people made mood swings. Infectious empaths all everywhere! Should be silenced, should be quieted. So the white wasn't so white anymore. More similar to the colors that donned the hallways - lots of red and black and dark colors. Which were fun. There's someone happy but I don't think that they should be happy so they aren't anymore. Happy at nothing, wasn't that queer? They're pretending, they're struggling like me instead. And they try to hide it but it's silly because they're like me so they should be sad.

"Thought you were grounded," A sharp, but low voice said from a room as I go by, and I glance over for Emyrs to step out.

I beam at him, yellow eyes bright like gold. That's what he said, he said they were gold. I was made of gold so I was precious... "Walls are transparent," I speak surly, although I know I just confuse most people because I always confuse myself! Isn't that silly? "Belts like to be snakes." I sway my arms because I've got nothing to do with them just standing here without hands, and I like when the belt buckles chime. He gives a little shake of his head, glancing down the hallway.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

"If its not little sunshine herself," Jon muttered, arms crossed.

Angela glanced away from Jackson, scowling a little as she caught sight of Jon. He wasn't quite on her list yet, although perhaps he'd be a bit more entertaining than her current choice.

No, she decided, shaking her head. Her father wouldn't appreciate any interaction with the Moors, even one such as that. If he caught wind of that...

"What's your problem now?" she questioned, turning her attention back to Jackson. The boy was still giving her that devote puppy dog look.

"That's my problem," Jon growled, gesturing towards Jackson. "Get a little privacy, will you?"

"Don't talk to he-"

"Fine," Angela growled. "Just to please Mr. Righteous. After all, he's got to follow his brother's example, doesn't he?"

Jon flushed but didn't have time to reply, Angela had already stood and started towards the door.

"Get my books for me, will you?" she called back, not caring which of them followed the order. She figured it'd most likely be Jackson.

Outside in the hall she glanced around, spotting two other people right away. She considered continuing on her way, class would start soon enough, but then changed her mind. Conversations with the crazy girl always tended to come out interesting.

"Hello~" she greeted, starting down the hall towards them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Sarah

Emyrs rolls his eyes, looking the other way. I don't really get what he's looking for, a bug maybe. "There's no pest..."

"There's clearly a pest," he murmurs over to me. "Invisible, and flies by word of mouth." A playful smirk just seems to happen upon his lips, and it looks a little weird compared to the rest of his features. Like he's just been stuck scowling too long, so his face got stuck like that - how people always say it might. His eyes stayed hollow and his thin cheeks didn't suddenly brighten....

Riddles! I liked riddles though. "Pesky illness and cheaters..." I grumble, eyebrows tugging together in mock unhappiness. There was a hello then, jarring me into awareness as I look back to the library. And...there was something wrong... Just ugly and rotting. Falseness and lies, and as girl and boys approach I twist my face into sickness and disgust at the nasty feeling. Pesky illness and cheaters...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 pm

((Changing Jackson's name because forgot that was the name of one of Momo's guys. It's gonna be Charlie now. ))

Angela ignored the sounds of footsteps behind her. She figured it would be Jon and Charlie, Jon was no doubt wanting to make sure she didn't do any lasting harm to the poor boy.

"Hello," she said again, stopping a few feet away from the boy and girl. "Can't recall if I have any classes with you two, I'm Angela."

"And I'm Charlie!" he said eagerly, glancing between Angela and them. "I'm her boyfriend."

He seemed quite proud of the fact. She made a mental note once again that she'd have to search for a new one seeing how quickly he'd become obsessed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 pm

"You may have mentioned something about it, but we both know how good I am at listen, Clay." Kiki threw him a smile then looked around a bit. "How are you all today?" She was pretty sure that most of them were ok or good, but it was polite to ask. She saw Jackson sitting under a tree a little ways a way and waved at him to come over. He didnt seem to notice, because like always, his nose was buried in his laptop and he was typing away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:11 am

"I'm fantastic!" Marie declared, clasping her hands together. "Absolutely fantastic. Fantabulous. G-"
"We got the idea," Clayton cut in, chuckling once more. His eyes followed Kiki's, and he considered calling Jackson over.
Although, if Jackson had wanted to talk Clayton figured Jackson would be over here. Shaking his head a little he slung an arm around Marie's shoulder, cocking his head at Kiki.
"You switching any of your classes, this semester?" he frowned a little, mentally reviewing his schedule. "I'm gonna try to get out of that new class.... team building or whatever. Seems sorta stupid if you ask me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Kiki shrugged. "It sounds fun, I just don't know if I would fit in or not." it wasn't that people didn't like her, but she wasn't the most well known people in school and no one was ever rushing to work with her. They always seemed to shy away from her if they didn't know her. She never knew if it was because people didn't like her, or if they didn't know her, or if she just seemed like a loner person. She rarely had a group of people to work with.
"if you guys drop the class, then I will probably have to."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Sarah
I glare at the boyfriend. I'm sickly excited for whatever reason and I don't like it. Hate it, it's hated. He should hate it. The sickness is ugly and I don't want it. Affection was stupid, stupid, stupid at this boy - nobody, stupid sucker. Didn't feel right, didn't feel right. Hated it, hated it, hated it. It should go away...

"I doubt you've got class with her..." I hear Emyrs speaking for me. "And I don't really pay attention to the trivial members of society I encounter..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm

"Trivial?" Angela asked, her voice dipping into a pout. "I would hardly consider myself trivial."

Angela gave him an up and down look, tilting her head just a little. She almost considered seeing where a bit of persuasion would get her, after all, she was in the market for a new boy toy...

"I would be inclined to disagree,"Jon added in, stepping forward to offer his hands to either of the new people. "Quite trying to stroke your own ego." he paused, turning his attention more towards them. "I don't believe you introduced yourselves. I'm Jon."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

"That would be silly, Kiki," Clayton said, rolling his eyes. "You have to get social sometime. How do you expect to "protect humanity" if you can't talk to them?"
As he spoke he rose his hands to make quotation marks, adding in a bit of his opinion to the subject.

Marie frowned, considering saying something then shrugging. She wouldn't drop the class, it was one of the few she'd managed to get into that weren't strictly junior classes. She'd take what she could get.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Emyrs

"Not an ego, just something I've got to live with," I state blankly with a one sided shrug. When you've got eternity - or so it seemed - it wasn't really worth it to remember every little person you encounter on a daily basis... "Emyrs. I'm not good with names, so...don't expect me to remember you..."

Sarah - hell, who couldn't remember a meeting with this chick - grabs his hand with both of hers still stuck in the sleeves of the jacket, the belts of the sleeves jingling. "Sick, sick, sick. Infectious, badbadbadbadbad. It's supposed to go awayyy..." she whines out, her golden yellow eyes flicking between that other guy and the girl.

"...Unless you're interesting like this girl, Sarah," I continue, gesturing over to her. "...Don't...tick her off." My eyes follow hers between the starry eyed guy and miss priss before I raise an eyebrow curiously.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Kiki shrugged. "You can protect from afar. You dont exactly have to interact with them...." She muttered softly, looking at the ground. She took a small step back, her foot sliding into a shadow for security. "And wouldnt that mean you should be social as well? Why not just take the class?"

(is there anyone you want me to throw Dom and alexandria?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next