the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super High *remade*

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Super High *remade* - Page 2 Empty Re: Super High *remade*

Post by Bells Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Angela offered Emyrs a sweet smile, deciding that he would most likely be interesting to bump to the top of her list after she dumped Charlie. He probably had a stronger mind than that guy. 

"I wouldn't consider it," she purred in response to what he'd said. "I much rather prefer staying on someone's good side." 

Jon resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Instead he just kept his attention on Emyrs, although he ventured a curious look at the girl as well. 
"I wasn't speaking of your ego," he said. "I was talking about hers." 

Angela ignored him, much more interested in who he'd been speaking to.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Emyrs
I shrug again, looking away with a dull expression.  Like sticking around the out of control empath wasn't enough to get practiced keeping emotions in check.  Angela was easy to read with Charlie that way.  Legendary.  The Sirens of old who could make affection like mold on wet bread.  Pied Piper luring children to drown.  The curses of witches...  Basic.

Sarah, being the most interesting, was most likely to keep my attention.  And right then, she was glaring daggers at the puppet kid. "Stop makin me like her.  I don't like her!" She near growled, continuing out to a whine, muttering a variety of other feelings harbored for the other girl in the minute since they decided to come up.  Most negative.  And...can't say I didn't disagree with a few.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Angela glanced at Sarah, raising a brow as she did. 
"What's wrong with her? I didn't do anything to her." 
Jon rolled his eyes, glancing at his watch. 
"I'm going to go. Make sure your toy gets to class, alright?" he asked, not really expecting an answer as he turned and started int he direction of his next class.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Emyrs
"Pretty sure you're making her feel real weird right now though," I only state, folding my hands behind my head lazily to watch the proceeding stare off between puppet boy and Sarah. Her eyes wide and wild and intense like a scared animal as she leans in towards him slightly, tilting her head. A smile played at the corners of her mouth the next second before she stood straight again and discarded Jon's hand like a hot potato, spinning on her heel to face me.

"There's no glue."

In her usual cryptic - or maybe just plain crazy - nature I had no idea what she was talking about, but next second puppet kid dropped the books in a sudden break down hyperventilating panic attack.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 pm

(.... I kinda forgot that this chat existed. *goes rereads everything*)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2