the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~Free Chat~~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~~Free Chat~~ Empty ~~Free Chat~~

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:27 pm

As the title suggests, this is just a chat where pretty much anything goes and the only restrictions are no God Modding or killing another's character without double checking first.

The setting is basically a small town in the middle of nowhere, and the characters should just be arriving to find the place practically abandoned.

Format

Name:
Species (if other than human):
Powers (if any):
Other:

My charries (and a couple are my older charries, I just haven't used them in forever and y'know, I miss them, lol.)

Name: Shannon Ironheart
Appearance: ~~Free Chat~~ Ad85c7dd
Powers (if any): She's a Necromancer, meaning she can see ghosts and bring the dead back to life.
Other: Just got out of an abusive relationship.

Name: Hazel Lockburn
Appearance: ~~Free Chat~~ Tumblr_lcj4reJtcc1qctf8io1_500
Species (if other than human): Witch
Powers (if any): She can control elements.
Other: She travels with her familiar Caelan.

Name: Caelan
Appearance: ~~Free Chat~~ Portrait-of-a-very-handsome-man-with-blue-eyes
Species (if other than human): Shapeshifter.
Powers (if any): Shape shifts into animals, usually a black wolf with blue eyes.
Other: ~

Name: Cayden Ayers
Appearance: ~~Free Chat~~ 600full-matt-lanter
Species (if other than human): ~
Powers (if any): ~
Other: TBD.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

~~Free Chat~~ Empty Re: ~~Free Chat~~

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:04 pm

:/ No one is even slightly interested here...?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Meh, this is a last resort bump. If nobody joins within the next day or so, I'll probably just delete this to reduce "clutter".
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:45 pm

I will! ^^ Finishin up an essay and then I'll add charries~
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Ah, okay then. Smile Cool.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:58 pm

herm... let's go with a clash of all my genres... should be an interesting world xD

Name: Samantha
Appearance:
~~Free Chat~~ A57f7310
Species (if other than human): android
Powers (if any): communication/hacking of most electronics, photographic memory, impervious to most weaponry, higher strength and reaction speed
Other: fifty years prior was supposed to be the day she was awoken by her creator, however he was murdered. An automatic wake up call was thus triggered fifty years later, today in chat, where her incomplete programming leaves her clueless to her purpose. She simply knows she was created to stop some great evil force.

Name: Marco Davis
Appearance: 5’11’’, Classic sort of feel to his clothes, very... not really 'business attire' but... like... seeing him out of a dress shirt would be a HUGE weirdness. Also has his quirks with it though, like a vest, leather jacket, a bowler's/fedora hat, tie... ginger hair cut long, green eyes.
Powers (if any): He's a pyro, although definitely not a show off about it. Rarely uses it, in fact.
Other:

Name: Montserret
Appearance: hay textured beige hair, red eyes and yellow pupils, pointed ears. her skin is pitch black with beige runes on all visible skin. tall, slim, human shape. white tunic loose around her figure, ending at her knees. Around her hips is a black belt, and behind her a gold and silver hued sheath and hilt. She has silver bangles about her ankles, and a silver circlet on her head, just above her eyebrows.
Species (if other than human): ???? I just know she deals with spirits and magic. Sort of a protector to nature's balance.
Powers (if any): an expert in herbs and potion making. A sort of glamour effect can make her look more human
Other: Hazel or Caelan might know about her, at least in legends.

Name: Adam Allen
Appearance:
~~Free Chat~~ Jeremy10
Species (if other than human): werewolf
Powers (if any):
Other: new werewolf, hating life right now
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:22 pm

(Smile Yes, it will be interesting. So, I'll just do my intro. for my charries right now in case I'm not on for much longer.)

Just my luck Was one of the many thoughts going through Shannon's mind as she came across some town that reminded her of something out of the times of the Wild West. But this wasn't her destination. She had been heading towards California, but then her car decided to break down a couple miles out of this place.
The only hope she had was that even how desolate it looked, maybe she could find someone and use their phone to call a tow company. She wiped the dust off of her boots as she walked into one of the buildings, this one being the saloon. "Hello?" She called, but didn't receive an answer right away.

Hazel glanced over at Caelan as they made their way through the forest. "You're sure this is the right way?" She questioned. He didn't even look at her, too focused on the task at hand. "Definitely."
She gave a half-smirk, trusting her friend though. He hadn't let her down yet. "I'm going to scout ahead." He stated before shifting into a wolf and taking off in the distance.

Cayden let out a sigh as he drove down the dirt road. He had no specific place in mind, only that he needed to get away. From everyone and everything in his life. He had intended to go on vacation, pretty much wherever he felt like stopping. He passed a car that was parked alongside the road, though the driver was no where in sight. He didn't think much of it, but it didn't take him long to see a town in the distance. He figured maybe he could get supplies there. He didn't know how long he would be travelling, after all.

(Like, just making sure that Shannon and Cayden are on the opposites sides of town.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:49 am

Samantha

Within the old abandoned laboratory of the late professor - a hidden room in the basement of a house within the abandoned town - the auto start up starts, as was scheduled in the computers if the scientist could not finish his work.

Computers get faulty after fifty years without care, however. Programming accidentally forgotten, or incomplete because of the sudden loss of its maker. The android's knowledge of their mission was not complete. They would be left to their own devises to figure out why they were created and how to complete it.

As screens boot up, and messages scrawl across their monitors, the dust laden room sees activity again. Wires disconnect, stores of energy given until they make their way outside into the sun in the morning, the last few snippets of facts planted into the mind before the eyes open, and she is set loose to figure out her fate.

Auto start-up: Initiate.
Date and Time: 00:01 March 21, 20--
Systems: . . . Online
Objective: . . . . . . Error. Information Incomplete

I take in a breath only to cough it out again. A lovely way to wake up after those nightmares... Ragged coughs. Dust clogging up my throat. Really, everything felt dirty. I run my hands over my face to wake myself up more before sitting up on my bed, then opening my electric blue eyes and giving myself a once-over.

I was in simple large white dress scrubs, though they were dirty, but everything else was fine. I glance around my surroundings. It was dark, the light of the monitors around the room giving a similar prognosis to every other surface. Dusty, dirty, underused in ages. How long was I asleep?

"Professor?" My voice is pixely. I frown and cough once more, trying again. "Sir?" I test my limbs and stand, moving to a computer monitor. It was not he who woke me, it was of my own accord. The computer's time read 12:03AM, the date drawing the obvious conclusion. The creator was gone, it was the failsafe which started my systems. I knew of the failsafe, but I could not remember what it was for. Information was missing, and the computer held nothing to answer the fragmented objective.

I glance about the room once more, a door catching my eye this time. There was nothing here but dust, the answers would be outside.

Marco

This is what you get when you date horrible girls, Davis...

They drive off and leave you in two towns over. And my friends were not going to hear about another failure, because I didn't need to hear 'I told you so' again. Walking never hurt anybody, and really, I needed the exercise since I took that crap desk job. Sort of missed doing track in high school.

But it was a nice night, I could get a motel room when I got to the town, get my brother to pick me up in the morning. Hear about how I find the most amazing women around... The way he said it always made me give a smile and bitter laughter, even if it was only my mental scolding. 'She'll be normal next time.' Right.

Monte

I am not usually ordered through the Veil. The balance was beginning to tilt off center so slightly. And so many occasions proved that things tended to spiral away once they leaned off kilter. There was something coming in which would try to dominate the scale once again, which was not acceptable. Things were fragile on this side of the Veil. A shiver sets things on edge...

I step through the division, my world slowly bleeding into that of the living. The village has already fallen prey to the dark; I sense no one present...at least right now. There will be a convergence, to the members only a coincidence of happening upon the same place at once. There are not coincidences in my plain of existence, however. Everything shall serve a purpose, one way or another.

A Boundary Walker comes - one existing in between, the Familiars. His witch behind him. Would there be reason to hide from them? We do not usually allow ourselves to be seen in this form... It was a silly and old rule to me, made when we were previously hunted by ignorant men. My kind has gone through many names over the centuries: fairies, elves, shapeshifters of various magical beings, the gods and goddesses of olden times, demons or angels... Creatures that have both blessed and cursed mankind in their legends, but it has all been to uphold order and balance.

A Veil seer - I could not hide from the seer of spirits, an Elemental, a wolf...a slight glimpse of something else that I could not recognize below my feet, which was strange. I was placed here for a reason, in the center of their meeting. I decided not to hide, only to wait for the group to come.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Shannon had looked around the entire saloon, and a couple other buildings before she walked into the hotel. While it seemed there was no one around, she could at least see if they had a phone. She walked through the main lobby, glancing into another room and seeing a figure on the other side.
For a second, she thought of calling out but realized that this wasn't an actual person, but something she had been accustomed to seeing. A ghost. Its back was turning towards her, and she took the opportunity to quietly walk out of the hotel. She sat down on the front porch, glancing around. She swore she saw someone in the distance, but blamed that on a trick of light.

Hazel noticed a change in the energy as Caelan returned to her. He had morphed back by then, saying something about how the route seemed clear.
"Do you sense that though?" She asked him.
He paused a moment before agreeing, "Yes...I do."
"I don't think it's dangerous, so we're fine for now."

Cayden made it into town, checking out the place and he knew almost immediately he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Something wasn't right. He didn't know what it was, he just felt it.

(Meh, I might have Cayden pop in somewhere randomly.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 am

Monte

The nearest life wanders about, and when she stops I glance over to study the Veil Seer. I didn't want to approach... We were not supposed to make contact with the living unless they spoke first. Questions were always to be answered, but like our old siblings in the Grecian days called Oracles the answers were to always be cryptic. The balance had to sort itself out, we merely guided along its journey to more favorable situations and outcomes.

I was to be the guide then? I liked the old stories, the various archetypes gathered. There would be a purpose to everyone. The titles would give themselves out as they made themselves apparent. Faintly, I smile. I was to be in one of those stories I favored? We were to become legends of the Veil?

Sam

The house was empty, a time capsule to the moments of the creator's death fifty years ago. I wish I could remember my purpose. It felt like a useless existence without something to aim towards as a goal. There are always a purpose for a machine, but I did not have such a thing. It was a corrupted file that I could not open, a scramble of binary that made no sense.

The house was regular compared to the lab. The place held no answers for me if it was so normal. Just a failed cover to what was truly happening in the basement as I was built. My aperture expands to take in more light in the dark. 12:14AM, first quarter moon did not supply much for the visible spectrum. The front doorway hangs ajar, and cautiously I go through it to the outside world. At least my files held images of what I could expect here.

Marco

Just an altogether lucky day for me, wasn't it? The town proved completely empty... Not a car on the street to return home late, or even some pet cat or dog wandering around or barking at nothing. Creeped me the heck out, but my brother would absolutely kill me if I called him now. Just really hoped this wasn't like...some homeless meth factory going on in these buildings...

I get to the center of town, where there's usually some shops and hopefully the hotel intact and not pumping out illegal drugs for the black market. And...there's some freaky tribal lady in the middle of the street... Okay, Marco, time to turn around...

Adam

There was the scent of human. That's all I could focus on and it drove me up a fucking wall. But I couldn't do anything. I was stuck as the wolf had taken my body, trapped in a little corner of my mind that remained human through this hellish roller coaster of impulse and instinct.

We were following that scent through the woods. Fresh scent, disgustingly sweet. I could feel the red sheet about to get pulled over my awareness of what was happening. The hunt was on and the wolf was in control.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Shannon blinked, not believing her eyes for a moment when she realized some woman had just appeared in the center of town. She definitely wasn't human, that was obvious. Not only that, but then she saw some guy had shown up too.
Am I just seeing ghosts again or...? She thought before standing. It was...just a twisted menagerie right here.
"Seriously, what is going on here?" The words came out of her mouth, and for a second, she was afraid that might not have been the best thing to say to something that almost reminded her of a demon she once saw.

"There's something else too." Hazel remarked with suspicion in her tone. Her body tensed on instinct. What she was feeling now, it wasn't like before. This was...primal. Hungry and blood-thirsty. She didn't have to tell Caelan to keep up his guard, he already had, morphing again. He always figured he had more of an advantage in an animal form than his human one.

Cayden had wandered into one of the houses. Maybe he could ask someone where...else, definitely any where else, he could get supplies. It was a long shot, knowing he hadn't seen or heard anyone or even any animal around.
"Hey, is anyone around?" He called even though a small voice in the back of his head was telling him it was pointless and he should just leave.

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Sam
I step off the front porch, walking into the street. The silence was eerie, my sensors not registering any signs of life. It was discomforting to be in a place without people when there had to be someone around to make me. Their absence only left the question of what had happened to the town's population...

No, wait. There was a small sound. I pause a moment in front of one of my creator's neighbor's house. My senses of higher quality than a mere human's, I could hear a voice from within. The sound of someone walking through the house, the old wooden floorboards giving creaks under their weight...

Marco
Tribal lady was looking away from me at some girl. Well...at least I wasn't the only one to deal with this chick? "Protectors have been chosen. We wait for the convergence," the lady says, which totally makes sense. Nope, no more questions in my mind!

She pauses, glancing off towards the woods down a road out of town of the four that made up the small town's center intersection. Her eyebrows pull together troubled, like there was some forming tornado on the horizon only she could see.

Adam
You're supposed to run... My steps become slow, it feels like I'm not even moving anymore. Just stuck, paused in this hell. Paws fall upon the ground so silently, weight carefully shifted to take the step. Eyes are fixed on an indistinguishable point through the brush, but I didn't need sight. I could hear their hearts, their breathing, the exchange of words... They knew I was here, I understood that, but the wolf didn't really care. He still had an element of surprise of when he could strike at them. If they would try to retreat so there would be a target to chase...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:19 am

Cayden looked around as he called a couple more times. He stopped in the kitchen. Maybe they left something he could use...
All right. Probably not the completely moral thing to do, just pretty much steal from whoever lived here, but obviously, they weren't around to use any of it, so why not put it to good use?

Shannon wasn't sure what to feel at this point. Everything was just, well, too fucking strange. She processed what the woman had said, and found her voice long enough to ask, "You mean there are other people around here?"

Hazel glanced over at Caelan, the worry she was feeling only expressed through her eyes. He didn't say anything, just morphing back into his choice animal form. Hazel was busy focusing energy throughout her body, in case she would have to use a spell. She closed her eyes for a moment, just listening. Nothing...until...there. There. A crunch of leaves underfoot. Soft, undetectable if she hadn't paused to pay attention. A predator would only worry about making noise.
"Caelan." She called just loud enough for him to hear.
She got the feeling though he knew what she did, and he was currently circling the area to try and find whatever was near.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:13 pm

^Edited.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Sam
Quietly, I walk closer to the house the noises emanated from. Hiding from the view of windows and doors, I creep up the porch and crouch at the door before slipping inside to investigate. One house with someone present? It was a little peculiar to me... I get to the kitchen and peek in to see the man. Overgrown rat raiding the cabinets...

Monte
I didn't answer the Veil Seer, since the query had basically been confirmed with my last sentence. And it would be false to simply say 'yes', because no, they were not just regular people coming. I wasn't a fan of wasting breath on unneeded things. As I understood it, I was being generous with my answer. The oracles of olden times would be even more cryptic in answer than that. I glance over to the new comer, the Elemental, his hair aflame just like the life force which I could see within him that gave him his gift. "You will wait," I instruct the two of them. I turn and disappear through the boundary of this and my world, walking only a few steps before slipping out through the curtain again atop one of the present buildings. My eyes scan down the converging paths for the others' coming or...of something worse.

Adam
Words exchanged again, my human side straining to listen to them and understand, to ultimately remember my original nature. This wasn't me. This was absolute torture to be stuck in a body which didn't listen to my mind. It was all a game to the other side. One of them were going about in circles, which was peculiar... Mistake, but amusing. A hunter circled, not the prey. As if they were the one superior this moment. It was a playful game of waiting for the right moment. The being's back is to me. More difficult to defend. In a flash my coiled muscles release and spring forward. Much too fast to react to, so it's a few seconds into the attack when I realize it's not a person but a wolf that my jaws snap at for a taste of the red.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Cayden heard the skid of a shoe against the hardwood floor, and turned around to notice some girl had seen him scrounging through the things. He felt his face burn from embarrassment and shame. This normally wasn't something he would've done...but considering the circumstances, he hadn't thought about the morality of his actions.

Shannon blinked, still somewhat unsure what had just transpired. Despite what the woman had said, she felt awkward obeying that. She glanced over at the guy that was there, and questioned with a curious tone, "Are you about to just stand here and wait?"

Caelan let out an instinctive yelp as he felt teeth sink into his skin. He managed to jerk away though before they went in too deep, and went into a defensive stance.

Hazel heard a cry in the forest, and somehow just knew it was Caelan. She debated in her mind whether or not to interfere with the fight. He had actually gotten cross with her after a time where she had to butt in and safe him. Well, he's no use to me dead.. She thought before running off to where he was, but made sure she wasn't seen for the moment.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Sam
Well, that did not truly work out as my programming had instructed. I was sure I was quiet enough to not be heard by human ears... Perhaps I was simply unused to movements yet, only functioning now for twenty three minutes. I move out more to stand in the doorway, studying him with my electric blue eyes in nothing but the scratchy white dressing. What was the social protocol in this situation, exactly? I suppose some form of comfort was in order. "I do not live here, so I don't care if you continue." That was sufficient?

Marco
I edge around slowly when the lady disappeared to the girl, glancing around. Creepy ass orders like that always has some sort of insurance. "I don't think I want to anger the voodoo tribal queen thing," I murmur over under my breath. Jeez, watch some horror movie. Either she'd flip a shit for us disobeying her or there'd be some sort of punishment outside of this place that we'd run into. Karma, Davies. Your life just keeps proving that shit exists, you'd be stupid to think differently...

Adam
A defense, see? I was superior. He submitted to me. I was the alpha. I stay on him, different instincts kicking in to ignore the hunger for the time being. Snapping at him, advancing. He should be on his back! I was the alpha, submit!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Cayden got a better look at her when she stepped into the light. Her eyes didn't seem...well, normal, was all he could think of. She almost seemed unsure of her actions, or more specifically, how to proceed. What she said made him feel even more awkward, so he dismissed it with, "There's nothing left here anyway..."

Shannon nodded slightly, a half-smirk appearing on her face. "True. Neither do I, really." She paused, crossing her arms over her chest because she still didn't feel entirely safe. "How did you end up in this situation by the way?"

Caelan snarled, not thinking about his action. He wasn't used to having to be second to anyone.

Hazel hid behind one of the trees, seeing that he wasn't about to give up. So, he doesn't get himself killed... She thought as she drew the energy from the air, and used it to put a small protective barrier around him. It was probably only enough to discourage an attack.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Sam
After a moment, I only nod, turning around to proceed to the street again. There wasn't a reason to stay here, just like there wasn't anything back at the creator's home. But something had to be happening today to give a reason for my fifty year failsafe. There was little chance for something so random with the creator's genius.

Marco
WOW. Um. "...Long story," I murmur, giving a comical frown at her. "Rather dull. Stupid...really... Very boring, you wouldn't be interested. How about you?" One of my eyebrows quirk up curiously.

Adam
Scents were suddenly mixed around me, and in a fight where things moved too quickly for eyesight it was quickly confusing for me. Hearing was next, but the movement of air whistled in my ears to disorient me further. I strike out frustrated, not sure if I was going to hit or miss anymore.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Cayden blinked, not thinking about his action as he went after her, "Wait, um..." Honestly, he couldn't come up with an excuse for a second before saying, "Do you know what happened here...why everything's just abandoned?"

Shannon figured he was lying about it not being important, but didn't pry and she answered his question. "My car died outside of town." She explained, her arms going to her sides. She didn't need to be so guarded at the moment. "I was planning on using a phone here to get a ride, but, well, you can see how that went."

Caelan took the opportunity, his jaws opening and he lunged at the wolf, his teeth encircling its throat. Not enough to draw blood, only enough to be a warning. He didn't want to kill if it wasn't necessary.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Sam
"Something I might have needed to stop, but I don't remember what," I answer him. There was nothing saying that I had to keep my mystery purpose or my nature as a being a secret. Sleeping in fifty years was an utter nuisance already, the incomplete programming a nightmare... "But something is supposed to happen today. I'm not sure of what that's supposed to be either." There had to be some significance to this date. Why I was programmed to wake up today if I wasn't woken up by the creator...

Marco
I grimace, giving a bit of a comforting smile to her before my eyes flick back to watching mystery lady over there on top of the pharmacy roof. "I guess I sort of had something similar happen. My brother's asleep by now, I was just going to get a room here to spend a night..." Best laid plans of mice and men, I guess.

Adam
I gave a loud yelp, suddenly on my back instead with this foreign wolf's maw around my neck. This wasn't right. Not right at all! The wind cheated, I was supposed to be alpha!
OH MY GOD, shut UP.
The wolf had its superior. It knew it had been beat. It didn't need to keep infecting MY thoughts about it! Though this didn't give me any control, at least he wasn't being a raging monster that completely veiled my sense of humanity. My body was in a submissive pose, just lying there waiting to see if this one would decide to kill me or not... Fuck, the first hint that something might harm me when I'm human the wolf takes over, but when it's my life in the balance I still get no say in the matter!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Cayden nodded slightly, not really understanding the depth of her words. "You talk as if you...were around before this." He had to comment.

Shannon gave an almost ironic smile, her gaze shifting back to the woman before returning to the guy. "I think that is a little out of the question at the moment..."

Caelan peered down at the wolf before him. He had a decision to make. Kill or spare. After a moment, he chose the latter, his jaw unclamping slowly from the wolf's throat and he gave a growl as he back off to show he was not to be toyed with.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Sam
"Somewhat," I say, stepping out of the house to be outside again. There wasn't any direction on where to go or what to do. No destination pin pointed in my mental maps and no image in my memory banks that brought about any questions.

Marco
"She can't keep us up for two days in a row. Whatever her plans are. I'm finding a bed soon to konk out, or I'll just do it here on the porch..." I sigh exhausted, brushing my hair back with a hand.

Adam
I stayed on my back, tail tucked down as I peered up at the other. Another werewolf? I'd probably be dead then...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Somewhat? What the hell kind of answer is that...? Cayden questioned in his mind. She was so incredibly odd to him, it was a little interesting along with frustrating.

Shannon gave a smirk tinted with amusement, before glancing back up at the woman once more. Nothing seemed to be happening that they were needed. "I think I might just scope out the hotel..." She stated before turning to do exactly that.

Caelan glared down at the wolf, sure after a moment his act of kindness wouldn't be betrayed. He shifted back into his human form, and Hazel, taking this as an indication of safety, stepping out from the tree line and joined him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Sam
"Are you here for a specific reason?" I question. Perhaps he might have some answers on where to go? It wasn't exactly the most logical option, but he was currently the only one I could get information from.

Marco
I watch the voodoo lady as the girl gets up, who simply turns to see where she was going. Sooo... I guess it was alright. Standing after a moment, I go to join the adventurous one. Or maybe just tired one. "Sorry. I'm Marco Davies," I introduce, since it seemed like we might be stuck here a while?

Adam
Eyes were like damn magnets to the girl at the first hint of movement.
Don't be an idiot, you little...
The wolf huffed, jerking our head with a small audible growl to me in annoyance. I stand up and trot a small distance away, though my head and tail stay down.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next