the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~Free Chat~~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~~Free Chat~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~Free Chat~~

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:13 pm

"I was only planning to get supplies..." Cayden answered, before thinking about it. "I bet you...anyone else that may be here are probably somewhere on pr along the main road.

Shannon gave a small smile as she turned to face him. "Shannon Ironheart." She introduced herself as well. She almost stuck her hand out to shake but figured the situation they were in didn't require formalities.

Hazel simply watched for a moment, observing before leaning up and saying to Caelan, "If you haven't noticed already, we have ourselves a werewolf here." There was no point to keep her voice down, she was sure whatever she said would be heard.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Sam
"That is a thought..." I glance back to give a momentary smile. "Are you interested in coming along?" He was alone out here, company had to be sparse. A rather odd coincidence to have met him. I could not calculate the chances... I turn down the sidewalk to head off to where my maps said the town center was located.

Marco
"Nice meeting you," I say, "despite the weird circumstances..." The lobby of the motel only had the reception desk and a couch in the corner. I lean over the counter to spot a computer on the other side, and I go around to the office chair to do a bit of investigating.

Adam
My hair bristled at the name, some feeling of my own actually having an effect on the wolf's body. I despised this situation. This foreign influence over my thoughts and actions, the being who did this to me, everything. And what was he? Why wasn't her scent, the sound of her heart, driving him nuts? Another growl, louder and rising suddenly, cut the air. This mind was on overdrive with her there...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Cayden gave a smile of his own. Really, there was no one else around, and he wouldn't mind tagging along with someone. "Yeah, I am." He answered simply and walked with her before asking, "What's your name?"

Shannon took note of what he was doing, mildly interested but decided to do a little exploring of her own. She went into the parlor, seeing a stack of newspapers on the large coffee table. She picked one up, seeing the date. "The date on these are from fifty years ago." She remarked loud enough for Marco to hear from the other room.

Hazel's attention redirected to the werewolf realizing she was quickly becoming a target just by being there. "I think I might just head into town. I'll catch up with you later, Caelan." She stated, starting to leave before the situation escalated. Of course, she could deal with it if it came to that, but she would rather avoid it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 am

Sam
"My name is Samantha. And you are?" I ask with a peaceful tone, falling into a steady pace.

Marco
"You couldn't tell from the tacky furnature?" I add sarcastically, the computer starting up slowly from its slumber. It was weird. There should be some sort of damage to this place if it was abandoned that long ago. At least some sort of layer of dust. There wasn't anything though. It was some freaky time capsule town.

Adam
My eyes stay focused upon the mulch at my paws, glaring, but every thought was dedicated to not uprooting from that spot. Damn paws...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:14 pm

"Cayden" He responded with a slight smile. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Samantha, despite the circumstances."

Shannon rolled her eyes, finding nothing else of interest there so she rejoined him in the lobby. "It's...weird." She remarked, "Everywhere I've been in this town, it's like everybody just suddenly left, dropping whatever they were doing..."

Caelan asked after a moment, "You were recently turned, weren't you?" He could almost see earlier the struggle for control between the man and the beast.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Sam
"It is quite the shame it could not be in better environments, yes," I confirm, glancing over. "Where are you from, if you do not mind saying. I understand if it an invasion of privacy or anything similar."

Marco
"Last log of visitor was what you say, fifty years ago," I say, frowning further. It was just weird. "Maybe voodoo lady will have some more vague answers for us..." Which wasn't exactly satisfying.

Adam
Thank you for the reminder... Really needed that. There was still the low growl humming through my throat, like an idoling truck. The dull rumble of the coming danger which was just always present in my company. The wolf was at least able to channel my irritability in this scenario, but actual communication was a distant memory to pure instinctual bloodlust as I attempted to get anything of my humanity through.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

"Ohio." Cayden answered simply, with just a slight roll of his eyes. He hadn't exactly cared for the place, and was extremely glad to be out of it...although where he was was now may not be any better. "What about you?"

Shannon pondered the idea for a moment, "I don't know how much it will help us, but I guess it's worth a shot...better than just standing around, wondering, at least."

Caelan took the werewolf's rising annoyance as a sort of yes. He knew of the risk, and by their earlier encounter, knew he could deal with it. But right now, he didn't have much time to waste. "No wonder you can't even change back yet...anyways, I have to be going." He said before turning to depart.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Sam
"Here. Detroit previously," I answer. The creator had to move my project for some reason. Something hadn't been safe. The gaps in my memory continue to cause frustration...

Marco
I swivel the chair back to glance towards the entry way, that woman still out there on the roof supposedly. "She said we were Protectors?" I recall vaguely. Sure, I had my little parlor trick but it wasn't anything that special. "You have anything to protect?"

Adam
Oh no wonder... Like you have the answers? Did you have answers? My influence increased as the threat disappeared and the previous fixation on a human scent vanished. Ears flick back in a quiet, confused whine at the sudden change of circumstances. The hyperactive mind was utterly lost with the lack of stimulants.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Cayden nodded, "Why'd you leave Detroit?" He questioned simply as they came onto a different block. He was a little surprised by the little bit it was taking them to get to the main street. Guess this town isn't as small as I thought...

Shannon half-frowned as she thought. She leaned against the desk. "I honestly don't know..." I mean, what's beneficial about seeing ghosts? She thought, though there was one part of her power that could be useful. Bringing back the dead could be helpful if used right. "It doesn't seem like there's anything here to protect."

Caelan eventually met up with Hazel again on the outskirts of town. By her expression, he could tell she was in one of those semi-trance states. She was finding something here that wasn't normally, sort of like them. She didn't say anything, but he knew he was expected to follow as they headed into town.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Sam
"There was trouble. Something went wrong and things got dangerous for me to remain there, but I don't remember what. I wasn't exactly whole back then..." The separate overgrown lawns gradually meshed together as the houses conjoined for complexes and businesses to approach town.

Marco
"I dunno if it's here. This could just be serving as a meeting place, I suppose?" Whatever, I was still just really confused about everything and dog tired. This was one motel without complementary coffee obviously.

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Cayden nodded slightly, about to say more but by then, they had stepped onto the main street, and he noticed two figures on the other side of the street, coming towards them. A man and a woman. Then, he realized there was a third figure...for some reason up on top of a roof...'cause that's just totally normal.

Shannon nodded, though all of this was somewhat hard to accept. "That makes sense." She agreed after a small moment, She ran a hand through her long red hair, a habit she had of doing whenever she was stressed out or in an otherwise weird situation.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Monte

The Elemental looked up at the first hint of movement from the coming pair, although I had been spying upon their approach since I had first sensed the one's lifeforce. The female did not have similar, which had me perplexed. I have never encountered a living being without some form of the Veil's energy. My golden eyes stare until the original Protectors were near enough. I step through the border once again to stand between the two groups.

Sam

My steps fall confidently and my eyes stay level with the new people who were coming to meet us. A woman, older than them, faded into existence before us first, like a watermark slowly becoming less opaque. There were to be more members of our group, that was clear in my memory logs. The marks upon the woman's skin were familiar to me, although I could only interpret half, but I was positive that was a good sign these were to be the people I was to accompany to our goal.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Cayden stopped beside Sam, really unsure what was going on at this moment, and therefore not sure how to act.

Shannon had made it outside just in time to see the two other groups in the street, the strange woman standing between them, and she on the sidelines. The others must have been the ones she spoke of.

Hazel and Caelan paused, Hazel observing the situation. This was the energy she had been feeling most of the day, from this woman. "What are you called?" She questioned simply, and acted as if this was a common occurrence.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Monte
"I am Montserret of the Veil. The balance has suffered, gifting each of you with something not usually found on this realm. A sense, a power...humanity, apparently," I say bluntly, staring at the one female who had just arrived. She was...unnatural. Her presence made me nervous and on edge, too much of a reminder of what the Veil hid from this plain of existence. I chose to ignore her presence in favor of the other three present. "...You have been marked, in a spiritual sense. The Veil has created this location just for this meeting, which drew each of you here whether you were aware of fate's hand or not. There are supposed to be four, and one is missing. We will wait."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 pm

?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon May 06, 2013 11:15 am

All passed glances at each other, each wondering the same thing. How were they so important? Hazel watched the woman, thinking in the back of her mind she heard the name somewhere but she couldn't place it. Shannon managed to ask, "Well, how long will that be? I don't know about everyone else but I don't want to be waiting forever for just one person."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Monte
"Today. For now, it is late. There is a variety of places in which you can rest, and I will inform you if there is trouble," I say to the Seer, looking down upon her calmly.
The Elemental behind her bit his lip and raised his eyebrows at my news, nodding slowly before running a hand through his fiery hair. "Well... I like that plan... Sleep is a good plan... So I'm gonna just go. See if I wake up in normal land in the morning."
I sigh. This realm had indeed broken away from its past beliefs in the time past since our last interference to preserve the balance. "I think you can assume how far from the norm you truly are by your own experiences..."
"As well as the fact travel to Normal, Illinois overnight is improbable without a vehicle," the Lifeless one mutters to herself.
Which I ignore, looking over to the Witch and her companion as they would be the most believing. Still, I saw a hint of questions behind her expression.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Shannon half-smirked a little, somewhat satisfied by the answer she received. "Well then, I think I'll do exactly that." She announced before turning back to head towards the hotel. Hopefully there were no ghosts to be found there this time around.

Hazel had it figured out in her mind who the missing person was. Probably that werewolf they came across on their journey. She glanced at Caelan, and got a knowing look that told her he understood as well. She met Montserret's gaze and her eyes widened slightly when she realized how this woman was familiar.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Monte
The Elemental departed as well with a wave over his shoulder, and after a moment's glance at her companion the Lifeless One followed. I keep an eye on them as they go, looking back to the Witch once they disappear inside. "And you have questions?" I ask her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2