the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Chat of Chattiness

2 posters

Go down

A Random Chat of Chattiness Empty A Random Chat of Chattiness

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 pm

A CHAT FOR FRAGILE AND GH FOR ROMANCES

Cannan: *is a werewolf shifter, a girl of 16 with straight, long brown hair and green eyes, she's currently wearing a t shirt and shorts and is barefoot*

Johnathan: *is a boy of 14 almost 15, looks a lot like an older version of his older deceased brother, has gray eyes and chesnut colored brown hair, as well as freckles on the bridge of his nose, currently wearing a tan colored cotton shirt and brown suspenders as well as a pair of muddy work boots, a brown paper boy cap rests on his head*
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Random Chat of Chattiness Empty Re: A Random Chat of Chattiness

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Cecile:
Spoiler:
- with a film over her eyes.

Monty: Tall, light-skinned, broad in the shoulders and chest. LOOK AT HIS BABY FACEEE~ and those big round blue eyes that look like they're made of water... make ya melt, I swear. He's 17, or somewhere around that area. A wolf, with the fluffiest gray-silver mop of hair you've ever seen. Gray ears and tail, sharp teeth, jeans and a T-shirt.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Johnathan

I walk with my hands in my pockets as I move through the crowd, glancing around and whistling as I do. Accidentally bumping into a girl as I make my way through. "Oh, sorry, miss," I say, steadying her so she doesn't fall.

Cannan

I make my way over to the bench with a book in hand. I plop down and open the book, happy to kick back and read for a bit.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:07 am

She had a cane – the only smidgen of dependency you'd ever find her with. She would never be the one to ask for help; no… Cecile’s pride was far too founded for that. It made it hard to even admit to herself that… this was too overwhelming. Too many people, talking too much, disorderly movement… They weren’t paying attention. Her anxiety was starting to kick-start itself, and it made her palms slick. The hold she kept on the her cane faltered right as someone knocked into her, then hearing a gasp come from her own mouth…

…But she didn’t fall.

There were hands on her shoulders, warm through her white shirt-sleeves. And a voice that prompted her to turn her head like she was going to look behind her.

“Huh?”   

~
. . .

Blue eyes switched in time with his ears, sweeping watch over everything; listening hard.

Humans didn't understand their kind... but it was obvious that his own didn't really understand the humans either. Didn't want to. Because they were cruel. Mortals... were the ones that labeled them as dangerous - savage even. This was coming from the race bent on destroying the ways of life that they didn't understand. Him. Everybody, and everything, that he knew. Which is what made this kind of thing so reckless. As a result, It kept him on constant alert. Monty understood they couldn't be trusted. It didn't mean they didn't fascinate him.

So he stood in the shadows most days to watch.

The men, the women, children, and elderly...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Cannan

I look up, a familiar scent coming under my enhanced sense of smell. It smelled like dog or more so wolf, which caused me to look up in direction of it. There were a pair of eyes staring and I can't help but look back into them, curiosity filling me.

Johnathan

I blink, looking down into her eyes. A film covered them, meaning she was blind. I take her hand, gently steering her out of the way of the on coming crowd. "There, we're out of the way now. Where you 'eaded?" I ask, dropping her hand.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 pm

By the hand, she was being pulled along now. Her feet seemed to understand; this person set an easy pace to walk along with, so it wasn't hard to keep her own steps ahead of her.

...Why was he helping her? They stopped, and her hand drew to chest when he let go, the opposite tight to her side with her cane. Cecile's lightly flushed face turned up to him, sightless eyes searching in vain.

Wait. Where was she headed?

Hnnnnnngh... "I... forgot."

~

He'd missed her. Her scent... everything. It was as if he'd completely overlooked her. That girl. The one who was looking at him now. She was...

'A wolf?'

Astonishment was clear on Monty's face, and he reflected the curiosity she presented to him. It wasn't strictly unheard of, a wolven living among... non, but... it was weird. Really weird to him. Because... yeah. Apparently he'd been so consumed with the humans, he hadn't fathomed finding a wolf in the mix.

. . .

Last edited by FragileFuzzySocks on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Cannan

I give a small wave in the direction of the boy, looking at him curiously. Another wolf, that excited me when all I had was my brother.

John

"Then lets sit for a bit," I say, helping her over to a nearby bench. That would get us out of the way.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

She waved at him, to which Monty blinked - his ears bending back self-consciously. This just... amazed him. ...And made him wary. She seemed good-natured, but that didn't really mean anything.

There was a part of him that wanted to go over, drawn to her; a quick glance down at his tail reminded him of his ears, which spurred the side that knew it was a BAD idea with humans around.

~

Compliant, Cecile sat, feeling his presence beside her. A lock of hair was down itching her face as she turned to him. It was one of her many faults, what was coming next.

Bluntness.

"If I don't know you, why are you helping me? Who are you?"

Don't get it confused... She wasn't mean - not really; she just lacked tact.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 am

Cannan

I got up and made my way over to the trees, sitting down in front of the tree he was hiding behind. "Hi," I said, smiling a bit. "I'm Cannan."

Jon

"My name's Jonathan, but you can call me Jon if you'd like. And I bumped into ya, the least I could do is 'elp ya."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down