the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT.

2 posters

Go down

RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT. Empty RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT.

Post by Bells Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm

So, in this world there aren't really any rules. Any sort of people exist, shifters, witches, vampires, you name it, it exists. So.. um.. yeah. I'm not really doing a fancy opening because I dun wanna. Do a sheet if you want, otherwise introduce appearance in your post and what people are can come out as we go~ ... Yeah, I'm too lazy to make a sheet, too. Sue me.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT. Empty Re: RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT.

Post by Bells Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 pm

--
Camden:

-- Courtney has frizzy brown hair that is pulled back into a pony tail at the base of her neck. Her eyes are light blue and her skin an olive tone. She's seventeen and wears jeans, normally, with a tee-shirt and a sleeveless cover-up. She has a lot of freckles and wears thick, black framed glasses. She normally carries a white ferret with her, it's her familiar(Alo)

These are just so I remember who I'm using tomorrow~))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT. Empty Re: RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT.

Post by Ravyn Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Pic wont show up for Camden, so ya know.

RANDOM CHAT OF RANDOMNESS COS WE WANTED IT. Tumblr_lzpg6lnDB61r9qpe1o1_500_thumb

^ Oliver. He's a ghoul of sorts, compulsively eats flesh. <3 Pointy pointy teeth.~~

Brynn's a fish-girl type thing. She's got very pale skin speckled with small patches of silver scales and scales along her hairline. She's got pale silvery-blue eyes and long silver hair. Her hands and feet are slightly webbed and she has gill slits on her neck. She can breathe underwater and prefers to stay in the water at all times, but can breathe out of the water as well if she has to. Her lungs dont work so well, however, so she gets exhausted quickly and sometimes becomes lightheaded. Its extremely uncomfortable for her to be out of water and dry for long periods of time.

Can make other peeps if ya want later on or whateverrrrrr x3
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Thats cool. ^^ Let's just see what happens~ Hm. Any ideas on where we should start?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm

ERM. Notreally, no. .______. Just..... randoms?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm

hehe. 'kay. Can you post first? Ima go do homework and bed. ~~
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Oliver: HUNGRY. The word echoed through my mind, consuming my thoughts as the hunger knawed away in my belly. I trudged on through the woods, thoughts of food consuming my mind, the skittering noises of small forest creatures further threatening my sanity, maddeningly taunting me by allowing me to hear all the small nearby food that I wasn't often fast enough to catch. When one such critter happened to run by my path, I would lunge, try to catch it, desperately craving the warm flesh, NEEDING FOOD, but I was often met with failure, the creature running off, my hands and stomach left empty. But then a stroke of luck..... a rabbit, limping badly, one of its back legs hanging twisted at an unnatural angle, clearly broken. As I reached for it, it tried to flee, but couldnt properly run with the mangled leg. I caught it, triumphantly sinking my teeth into the flesh, warm blood running into my mouth and down my chin, ignoring the dying creature's struggles as I fed. It wasnt much, but it was food, and it took the edge off of my hunger. I could find something else later.....

Brynn: The water was just perfect today, and I was overjoyed. The water in my lake varied in temperature depending on the day, sometimes very cold and sometimes warmer. Today was wonderful because while it was warmer, it was not so warm that the oxygen content of the water would drop terribly, and it also wasn't freezing. The perfect day...... I was going to enjoy myself. I swam through the water easily, occupying myself for the moment by going over every inch of the lake for garbage. Rude, inconsiderate people were always tossing waste in here, and it infuriated me. This was my home! Not to mention the home of many other creatures, and when it was choked with trash, it was terrible. So I swam along, picking up whatever I found and returning it to the shore, pitching it back onto the land. Not in my lake!!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 am

Camden:
I don't believe I could have told you my plan if I'd had one. Walking out of the building had been one thing. Ignoring the effects was another completely.
My legs shook from lack of use; eyes burnt from so much light. I'm not sure how I kept people from staring at me, but I did.
Somehow I found my way down to the beach, my eyes taking in the lake as I finally sat down, ignoring the fact that the sand would probably stick to my clothes. Mother could buy me a new pair when they found me again.
For the moment, though, I simply pushed my fingers down into the small pebbles, laughing softly in delight as the feeling of it rolling over my hand enveloped my senses.

Courtney:
"I'm telling you, kindly shut up."
"I don't have to."
"Ferrets aren't supposed to talk anyways!"
"Not technically talking, genius."

I groaned, glaring at Alo. He'd curled up in the basket of my bike; he seemed to figure that my exercise run meant he got to rest. It didn't seem to matter to him that if I was going to bike the trail I wanted to there would be bumps that I couldn't avoid. His logic was that if I wanted to, I could.
"Ow!"
"Oh suck it up, Alo,"
I sent after my wheel hit a particularly rough patch in the trail.
"I will not. You could be a bit more polite."
"Right."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Brynn: Arms full of cans and jars and other bits of junk, I returned to the surface and chucked the lot of it as far away as I could, only then realizing that there was a boy on the beach. Somewhat shocked, I shot back into deeper water, just baaaaarely peeking out. What was he doing...? Hardly anyone was ever here this early......

Oliver: The food had stopped moving, almost gone now. It was only that lack of remaining food that allowed me to register the noise. Not scurrying, not a critter. Bigger. A person. Involuntarily, my mouth watered. People were food, sometimes, when I was very hungry. I watched, head turned towards the person-noise, patient, covered in blood, the now forgotten rabbit still dangling from one hand.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 am

((Trying to figure out what Camden is xD I'll post when I get home, maybe I'll have it figured out by then. ))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:01 am

That's fine, haha ^^ Just lemme know when you figure it out. I still know absolutely nothing about him, including what he looks like, so... x3
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Camden:

Sometimes getting used to the new bodies took time. Each feeling almost felt like I was feeling it for the first time, to me, which some told me wasn't how it was supposed to be. They pictured it more as using a tool for the first time in a long time, not for the first time ever.
I guess it's just how they see it. Makes us different.
It's sorta the reason I didn't notice the things that were thrown on the beach at first. Took me a few minutes to realize that something was different, and pick up on exactly what it was. There was... trash, yes, that's the object(sometimes words were hard to locate as well within the new mind), on the beach. It hadn't been there before.
"... hello?" I asked, easily finding where the voice came from. That part was like walking, hard to forget but sometimes difficult to do. My voice cracked slightly as I asked the single word, as if from lack of use.
I would

Courtney:

I glanced up from Alo towards the trail, not wanting to hit any rocks. Just as I was about to turn on the trail, my eyes caught sight of a bloody... thing/person/whatever the heck it was.
"HOLY SH-" I began, jerking the handlebars of my bike and sending us crashing into the thick brush off the trail. My head struck the ground, leaving me dazed for a moment.
"Graceful."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Brynn: He'd noticed me. Or.... noticed SOMETHING. But.... he seemed sort of.... off? Not like most people. Like he wasn't quite sure what he was doing or something. Although I was often wary of people, I found myself somewhat curious. I swam a little closer, my whole head coming out of the water now, watching the stranger. "...... Hello...."

Oliver: ........ The foo--- no.... person..... was very loud. It had said something and then fallen over and made a crash. I couldn't think of it as food yet. It might not be food. I couldn't decide if I was hungry enough. Attention fixed on the person, I shambled forwards a few steps, crimson eyes fixed on the noisy creature, still unconsciously holding onto the rabbit which dragged along limply like a rather morbid version of a child's worn out stuffed toy. Words. It had made words. What had it said? Was it something I should know? I debated trying to make words back..... I could do that, making words..... but it was hard, and I hadn't practiced that in a long, long time. I would see what it did. Maybe I would make words, or maybe I would eat it. Maybe both....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 am

Camden

I was certain that people were not supposed to have scales on their heads. In fact, I believe that is a detail that would be very hard to forget.
"Uh..." I began, then shook my head. I was so stupid, of course there would be more creatures than just myself roaming around. "Hello. You threw the trash, then?"

Courtney: (replying for her later)
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Brynn: I smiles a bit, nodding. "I did......... I do that every day. Get trash out of the lake. I don't really like having all sorts of rubbish cluttering up my lake, and the other fish don't like it either...... they get sick, and the water turns bad if there's enough here for too long....." I said, frowning a bit. It had happened to a lake I'd been in once before, and I'd had to move. The extended stretch on dry land looking for another home had been awful.... I was much more careful to care for this lake, hoping to prevent that particular event from repeating.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Courtney

I could feel the magic that flowed me as Alo touched me, using a simple spell to make my mind more alert, even though it didn't do anything for the blow my head had taken when I'd fallen. Healing magic took too much, and who knows how much magic we would need if it came to running from whatever the hell it was that I'd seen.

"Holy shit," I repeated under my breath as I stood, staring at the thing. "What the hell are you?"

Alo was perched at my feet, I could feel his uneasiness as he felt for the creatures aura. He didn't expect to find anything normal.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Oliver: More words. It had made more words. What was I? ....... I didn't know. The muscles in my face shifted slightly, expression becoming a slightly frustrated and confused frown. I didn't know how to answer, how to make the words. And then I noticed the small furry thing. It looked like food, and I was still hungry.... but the not-food-person-thing..... was this its food? Sometimes food was defended..... was it worth it to try..?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down