the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just who do you think you are?

4 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 9 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Clad cursed under his breath when she flinched back. "Please Karma?" he muttered, studying her face. The last thing he wanted was her to be afraid of him. He's had a lot of people run from him in terror and he just shrugged it off. But that coming from Karma...well, it hurt. And he didn't know why.
Kaci studied them for a little bit before shrugging and getting into her locker.

Where is everyone else...? Jeeze lol

Back to top Go down

Just who do you think you are? - Page 9 Empty Re: Just who do you think you are?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Pavie's on, and so is Music (mynamehere7250). Shall I fetch them? Smile

Karma: I bit my lip, did I really have a choice? I didn't know what he was capable of. If I said no he might kill me or something. Those teeth had looked pretty sharp. I glanced down at my watch. "You've got five minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Hahah hell yeah!

Clad looked at Kaci. "What's your next class?"
"P.E." she told him, looking between the two.
He nodded. "Alright. Me too. I'll be there in a few minutes."
With a nod, she hurried off, not wanting to be late.
Running his fingers through his hair again, Clad looked down at Karma. "What did you see?" he muttered. Who knows? Maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Karma: "Fangs," I said bluntly, not seeing the point in pretending. And your entire past, it looked like...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Or maybe it was exactly how he had thought. He could always deny it and laugh off her accusions as mere Twilight Paranoia, but how could he? This girl had seen something about his past and then she had saw his fangs. There was no going back from proof like that.
Sighing, he leaned against the locker, his books still in his hands. "What if I told you that your daydream about me wasn't a dream?" he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Karma: My breath caught in my throat. It wasn't a daydream? Then did that make him a vampire or something? A chill ran up my spine. My eyes snapped up to him, and I held them there, trying to calm the frightened butterflies in my stomach. No, might as well make that wasps. The wasps in my stomach. I shook my head and blinked. I had nothing to say but the truth "Then I would be very afraid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Pavo Lights isn't doing the chat anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Clad chuckled and nodded, pushing off the locker. He turned and dropped his books into his before closing it again. "As you should be," he muttered, turning on his heel to head towards gym class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:21 pm

*nods* Okey dokey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Karma: "I'll be getting a new lab partner, just so you know," I said, hoping he wouldn't catch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Clad chuckled lowly and shook his head. "I don't blame you," he called over his shoulder. She had whispered it, but she already knew about him now. Why not show her who he was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Karma: I didn't like the way he talked, as if I were...a victim or something. Telling me I should be afraid, telling me he didn't blame me. I was confused and angry and scared at the same time. I suddenly felt a rush of energy, and it was directed at Clad, since I had been looking at him. A terrible image fille dmy vision, and I had a feeling I was seeing something through Clad's eyes, oddly enough.

(She's playing his worst memory ever on accident. Obviously, I don't know what it is. So feel free to describe one, hehe)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Haha, oh boy x)

A tremendous pain errupted in Clad's mind, forcing him to his knees. He yelled out, holding his head between his hands, the pain growing as images flashed through his mind.

It was in the 1600's, the burning villiage...he was trapped under the beam of the house, every part of him screaming in pain and terror. He hadn't fed in a week, so his strength was useless against the wood. Carlene walked out of the smoke, her eyes darkening when she saw him.
"Miss Carlene!" he called in relief. "Thank God...." but his voice died out when he recognized the look in her eye.
"You gave me away, Clad," she muttered, kneeling next to him, but making no move to free him. "To Rosemary of all people."
His heart was thudding in his chest, his eyes wide. "I didn't know, Carlene, please..."
She had let him beg for a few more minutes before she struck, her fangs digging into his throat and draining him dry.

Clad screamed out again, his vision greying on the edges.

(*cough* Remember, I said "Kaci Cole (aka Carlene Ellison))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Karma: I was living the memory from Clad's shoes, and it was horrific. But I was rigid, struck still, watching with glassy eyes. As it began to play over again, I closed my eyes, willing it to go away. And when I opened - all I saw was Clad on the ground, screaming. Slowly he quieted, though, as the memory dimmed away into nothingness. Had I done that? Was that even possible?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Clad slowly opened his eyes as the memory faded as did the pain. He felt his fangs slide out again, but this time he didn't care if his mouth was closed as he turned towards Karma. He stood up, his legs shaking, as he moved towards her, pushing her against the lockers. "What the hell did you just do?" he demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Karma: I gulped, and pressed my back to the lockers, putting as much space between us as possibly. I shook my head, my eyes wide. "It looked like I dug up one of your memories, but I don't know how."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Clad growled, his fangs peircing his bottom lip. "What do you mean you don't know how?" he demanded again. How in the hell could she have dug that memory up? There were about 200 years worth of them, but she got the one that hurt him the most...Seeing the look of betrayle on Kaci's face...Knowing that because of him, she was only alive for mere days after she had killed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Karma: "I've never done that before, I don't know where it came from. I'm sorry," My eyes were glued to the fangs protruding from his mouth. He wouldn't...would he?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Another growl tore through his throat until he saw where her eyes were glued to. Shaking his head, he pushed away from her and shut his eyes, concentrating. Soon, his fangs detracted. That's twice in one day. Why did this girl do this to him? Running his hands over his face, he glanced at her, still trying to calm the monster that stirred inside of him. "Did you see what I saw?" he muttered, trying not to growl again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Karma: I nodded, and let out a deep breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. I felt much better, and much more confident, now that he was trapping me. I stepped away from the lockers, but not completely close to him. No, I kept a healthy distance, knowing it would be the smart thing to do. "Yes, Kaci bit you. She's one, too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Clad nodded, studying her. "Yes, but not anymore...not yet anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Karma: "It's reversible? And what...do you plan to make her one?" I was gradually calming down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Clad shook his head, smiling slightly at her interest. He had expected her to runaway screaming, but this worked too. "Deffinately not. There hasn't been a vampire made in...centuries." He leaned against the wall, his eyes still on her. "Kaci died again back in 1965. I finally found her, but she hasn't...fully Changed. Yet. Any day now." He ran his fingers through his hair. "That's why I 'stalk' her. Making sure I'm there when she does Change." He knew the rumors around school. But it didn't bother him. He was doing his job, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Karma: I nodded, he had backed up. Was that a good thing? Or did space make it easier for him to pounce and kill me? I shivered. "But why do you care? Why do you care enough to follow her around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Clad gave a weak smile. "She's the one who Changed me," he muttered, remembering the night back in the late 1400's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum